Cubital Tunnel Syndrome

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anybody else suffers from it.
_ I have flare ups when I go too heavy on chest or tri's exercises

Do you think Super Cissus Rx will help?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It can help, I'd also look into doing more warm-up sets, stretching, maybe ice packs when it gets bad. Try not to sleep with your arms bent (e.g. under your pillow) as that doesn't help.

Jared

Awards
Cissus may help, however, I suggest you get to the root of the problem. Cubital tunnel syndrome is due to hypertonicity of flexor carpi ulnaris. Some myofascial work as well as good stretching should alleviate the symptoms. Generally, the prognosis is very good.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Hope its nothing like myofascial ... My mom has fibermyalgia(sp)... I have a doctor appt... but going to rest it today.. I hate it because I was just getting into my grove

bman

Awards
dont ice to much. The cold constricts the tendons and can make things tighter. Good massage and stretching can relieve pain. Dont let the MD's tell you need surgery, it can impair lifting weights for ever. Of course acupuncture(since thats my business)

Jared

Awards
Hope its nothing like myofascial ... My mom has fibermyalgia(sp)... I have a doctor appt... but going to rest it today.. I hate it because I was just getting into my grove
Oh no. I am not saying you have fibromyalgia. The muscle just needs to be "stripped out" really well to relieve the hypertonicity which is irritating the nerve.