JAVA reduces DOMS
- 01-11-2007, 01:33 PM
JAVA reduces DOMS
- 01-11-2007, 03:50 PM
- 01-11-2007, 05:00 PM
too bad java does bad stuff to my stomach
01-11-2007, 05:21 PM
"Researchers said the results may not be applicable to regular caffeine users, since they may be less sensitive to caffeine's effect."
01-11-2007, 06:22 PM
That's why cycling is so important
01-11-2007, 07:13 PM
I was just about to say JJohn that you having a link to Anabolics 2007 makes about as much sense as Jayhawkk having a link to a Vagina website. You guys are both pretty clueless on the respective subjects...
Then I saw you were a rep. Hijack over.
01-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Well, I have to do this. MN is the company I represent, and even though I ain't very interested in taking illicit substances, I have to help the company survive right? I have a good experience in supplementation, and lot of experience with X-Factor. I am here to promote MN, and help people with their training and supplementation needs. I am still learning, true, but I have to promote it, and I have to listen to my boss right?
01-11-2007, 07:52 PM
See smilie above, 'twas a joke big guy.
01-11-2007, 07:55 PM
It's all cool.. I was just making a point.. . Anyways. Back to the thread...
01-11-2007, 07:59 PM
I kinda like the lil guy
E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 09:20 AM
- By Matthew D in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:16 AM
- By Sheesh in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2003, 03:58 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2003, 04:32 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2002, 10:13 AM