JAVA reduces DOMS
- 01-11-2007, 03:33 PM
- 01-11-2007, 05:50 PM
01-11-2007, 07:00 PM
01-11-2007, 07:21 PM
"Researchers said the results may not be applicable to regular caffeine users, since they may be less sensitive to caffeine's effect."
01-11-2007, 08:22 PM
01-11-2007, 09:13 PM
I was just about to say JJohn that you having a link to Anabolics 2007 makes about as much sense as Jayhawkk having a link to a Vagina website. You guys are both pretty clueless on the respective subjects...
Then I saw you were a rep. Hijack over.
01-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Well, I have to do this. MN is the company I represent, and even though I ain't very interested in taking illicit substances, I have to help the company survive right? I have a good experience in supplementation, and lot of experience with X-Factor. I am here to promote MN, and help people with their training and supplementation needs. I am still learning, true, but I have to promote it, and I have to listen to my boss right?
01-11-2007, 09:52 PM
01-11-2007, 09:55 PM
01-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:20 AM
- By Matthew D in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2003, 12:16 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2003, 05:58 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2003, 06:32 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2002, 12:13 PM