JAVA reduces DOMS
- 01-11-2007, 02:33 PM
- 01-11-2007, 04:50 PM
- 01-11-2007, 06:00 PM
01-11-2007, 06:21 PM
"Researchers said the results may not be applicable to regular caffeine users, since they may be less sensitive to caffeine's effect."
01-11-2007, 07:22 PM
01-11-2007, 08:13 PM
I was just about to say JJohn that you having a link to Anabolics 2007 makes about as much sense as Jayhawkk having a link to a Vagina website. You guys are both pretty clueless on the respective subjects...
Then I saw you were a rep. Hijack over.
01-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Well, I have to do this. MN is the company I represent, and even though I ain't very interested in taking illicit substances, I have to help the company survive right? I have a good experience in supplementation, and lot of experience with. I am here to promote MN, and help people with their training and supplementation needs. I am still learning, true, but I have to promote it, and I have to listen to my boss right?
01-11-2007, 08:52 PM
01-11-2007, 08:55 PM
01-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
- By Matthew D in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2003, 11:16 AM
- By Sheesh in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2003, 04:58 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2003, 05:32 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:13 AM