strongest non-hormon stack?

BeatNec

Awards
can anyone recomend me the strongest/most effective non hormonal supplement there is? i am considering a JW/BAM/AP stack.
Any suggestions?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
can anyone recomend me the strongest/most effective non hormonal supplement there is? i am considering a JW/BAM/AP stack.
Any suggestions?
JW + BAM + XFactor could be a pretty sweet stack as well. I guess the only way to know is to try it. I know, I am a rep for MN, but AA is truly the strongest anabolic I ever tried, and did it 3 times, all of them were successfull.

I will be doing a similar log along with SizeOn, and XFactor, so stay tuned ;)
Good luck!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing Mass FX, Jungle Warfare, Restore, and Alpha Drive. My other supps included the basics (multi, super fish fats, Vigor) and Camphibolic. I'd like to add some Anabolic Pump to my arsenal for further recomp. With the top 4 products of my stack, I notice intense progress in all areas of my life: My attitude (more direct and intense), my training is on fire, my sleep is more vivid, lucid than ever. Last night I had a dream that my brother needed a ride from a Taco Bell on Rt. 22 and on my computer I transmitted to a UFO to pick my brother up and watched a 'flying saucer' symbol hover on this digital map until it reached the Taco Bell address... Then the dream went to me and a group of fictitious people watching a big screen TV news show and when I went to change the channel on the remote, it phased in/out different appearances of the news cast and before I knew it, I was in the show... it was nuts! Yeah... anyhow... sorry for rambling. I think BAM will be good too. ALRI and Anabolic Xtreme seem to be the pinnacle of the mountain for these supps and USP is definitely in a league of their own too... Good **** is out nowadays. You just have to sift through all the crap out there (ex. Legal Gear).

BeatNec

Awards
if everything turns out like expected i will go for:

week1:JW
week2:JW
week3:JW-AP
week4:JW-AP-BAM
week5:BAM-AP
week6:BAM-AP
week7:BAM

suggestions are welcome :box:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing Mass FX, Jungle Warfare, Restore, and Alpha Drive. My other supps included the basics (multi, super fish fats, Vigor) and Camphibolic. I'd like to add some Anabolic Pump to my arsenal for further recomp. With the top 4 products of my stack, I notice intense progress in all areas of my life: My attitude (more direct and intense), my training is on fire, my sleep is more vivid, lucid than ever. Last night I had a dream that my brother needed a ride from a Taco Bell on Rt. 22 and on my computer I transmitted to a UFO to pick my brother up and watched a 'flying saucer' symbol hover on this digital map until it reached the Taco Bell address... Then the dream went to me and a group of fictitious people watching a big screen TV news show and when I went to change the channel on the remote, it phased in/out different appearances of the news cast and before I knew it, I was in the show... it was nuts! Yeah... anyhow... sorry for rambling. I think BAM will be good too. ALRI and Anabolic Xtreme seem to be the pinnacle of the mountain for these supps and USP is definitely in a league of their own too... Good **** is out nowadays. You just have to sift through all the crap out there (ex. Legal Gear).
That was me driving the UFO.

BeatNec

Awards
looks like the AP wont be available on NP before christmas so i will remove it from the stack. :sad:

AA is that Hyper-H/X-factor?

BeatNec

Awards
since np have sale until the 24th i think i will do like this instead;

week 1-8 powerfull-JW

do you guys think its a bad decision?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
looks like the AP wont be available on NP before christmas so i will remove it from the stack. :sad:

AA is that Hyper-H/X-factor?
Yes, AA is the ingredient contained in X-Factor as well as Syntrax's version.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
since np have sale until the 24th i think i will do like this instead;

week 1-8 powerfull-JW

do you guys think its a bad decision?
I'm about to do the same thing...well, almost! I've posted some questions about doing a stack like that for a 3 month cycle...if you search for 'Jungle Warfare + PowerFULL' or threads started by me, you should be able to find it.

Basically, what it would entail is:
Weeks 1-4: JW 3 caps a day at meals
Weeks 5-8: JW 3 caps a day at meals, 2/2/2 or 2/4/2 caps a day of PowerFULL on an empty stomach(where the 4 would be pre w/o)
Weeks 9-12: PowerFULL same as above

I haven't actually done it yet :sad: but I've gotten good responses from others about doing it...people are interested in hearing about my results when it happens.

Anyways, I will be starting it in Jan and will probably end up running it into April.

Just my .02...Good Luck with whatever you decide to do!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions?
i think you nailed it here. i loved JW + restore so theres no telling what kind of potential this has with BAM. ALRI doesnt disappoint so id go with this.

other considerations might be x factor or halo liquigels, ebol, or AX's new mass fx + hyperdrol. all of these would be good but i would definitely go for the above mentioned stack and include restore.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
JW/BAM/RESTORE/AP

You'll have to ask one of the ALRI guys about dosing for the first 3 but for the AP do 3 caps a day 10 minutes before your highest carb meals, you can go higher than 3 but you'll have to continue to increase your carb intake drastically. I've never used JW or BAM, but i've used Restore and loved it and i'm currently on week 4 of AP and it's amazing to say the least. It comes down to how much u wanna spend as well, i'd run AP throughout the whole cycle though because it's making the most anabolic substance around (food) even more potent by driving all those muscle building nutrients into your muscles. In one month of AP with proper eating you can easily see 5lbs+ of solid muscle while dropping a couple pounds of fat.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
JW/BAM/RESTORE/AP

In one month of AP with proper eating you can easily see 5lbs+ of solid muscle while dropping a couple pounds of fat.
THIS IS ON PAR WITH ANABOLICALSSSSSSSSSSS! WOWOWOWOW

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing Alri's Evolution Stack + Massfx + Ebol around feb/march.

I think it will be a pretty strong natural anabolic stack, expensive though, all depends on how much your willing to spend.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I think it will be a pretty strong natural anabolic stack, expensive though, all depends on how much your willing to spend.
Would you think there would be a synergistic anabolic increase with BAM and Mass FX? How much of the compound can you use before it triggers the negative feedback loop and causes some natural test suppression?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established

Im a week into Mass FX and Ebol, and the effects of strength increase and visual muscle fullness are coming on nicely...I'll update towards the end of the 30 days on my thoughts.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Im a week into Mass FX and Ebol, and the effects of strength increase and visual muscle fullness are coming on nicely...I'll update towards the end of the 30 days on my thoughts.
Update us as many times as you can! I'm interested in that stack.

MuZI

MuZI

Awards
I would say:

Clout + Body Octane
Xfactor + NHA Stack
Ebol + ______

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Would you think there would be a synergistic anabolic increase with BAM and Mass FX? How much of the compound can you use before it triggers the negative feedback loop and causes some natural test suppression?
Not totally sure, but ALR says they can be stacked for a synergistic effect.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, keep us updated!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Not totally sure, but ALR says they can be stacked for a synergistic effect.
Hmmm... I have a habit of dropping too much money on suppies. Are you positive that they'll work good together? Just to give you an idea, my current stack is:
Mass FX
Restore
Alpha Drive
Jungle Warfare
Camph
Blaze
Super Fish Fats
Vigor
Liv 52 (liver aid)

I have enough for a 12 weeker and I'm into week 6. Add some BAM? After this, I'd like to run Ebol and AP with the Camph throughout.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

I would hold off on the Massfx+ E-bol and maybe save that for another stack, do your evolution stack and add in Anabolic Pump, it'll blow you away.

THe evolution stack is that JW+BAM+Restore?

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I would hold off on the Massfx+ E-bol and maybe save that for another stack, do your evolution stack and add in Anabolic Pump, it'll blow you away.

THe evolution stack is that JW+BAM+Restore?
Yea.

I figure the Mass FX will go good with the JW to bump up the amount of Divanil and help sread out the dosing(of teh divanil), Also FnF posted up a quote from ALR saying that 25rs in Mass FX and BAM can be stacked, so there is a lot of synergy there(with the evolution stack+mass Fx), and the E-bol is just to add to the overall anabolism of the stack.

I think I will overlap, and use ramping up and down dosages, so it is not just 30 days of each product at max dosage.

BeatNec

Awards
what do you guys think is the perfect lenght of a JW run?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think is the perfect lenght of a JW run?
Id say 8 weeks, but you could probably try to eek out some final effect in 10-12 weeks.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm... I have a habit of dropping too much money on suppies. Are you positive that they'll work good together? Just to give you an idea, my current stack is:
Mass FX
Restore
Alpha Drive
Jungle Warfare
Camph
Blaze
Super Fish Fats
Vigor
Liv 52 (liver aid)

I have enough for a 12 weeker and I'm into week 6. Add some BAM? After this, I'd like to run Ebol and AP with the Camph throughout.

Hey, there, sugar-daddy!