what the hell is zoelabs?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
did a search around here to see if i could find any reviews of stuff from there...couldnt...so just wondering?...they have stuff called 1-test plus congress trying to ban it? lol idk...thoughts? they also apparently have steroid style things on one of their websites?....im figuring its just another thing

Last edited by a moderator:
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If anyone buys that sh*t - they deserve to be hit over the head as they are morons.

Very good chance it's the same company as SDI. The names look familiar.

Don't buy this crap.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
ya i just saw it down there on one of the ads on this site

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
They are all over MD they suck.. Don't waste your money

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i didnt really believe they were actually legit never heard of them figured another website thing

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
They suck! They have a lot of ads in the mags but they are nothing more than a ripoff. Anyone who reads their ads make you think their products are real gear but they are total bunk. If you spend any money with them you might as well burn your cash because it will have the same effect.:wtf:

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
They suck! They have a lot of ads in the mags but they are nothing more than a ripoff. Anyone who reads their ads make you think their products are real gear but they are total bunk. If you spend any money with them you might as well burn your cash because it will have the same effect.:wtf:
never seen them in the mags actually

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Check the first ten pages of this months MD.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a board supporter sells zoe labs. hmmm. ask them.

heretopumpUup

Awards
I bought the Dekka from Zoelab and took 1-3 tabs daily worked GREAT FOR LEAN MUSCLE MASS AND STRENGTH NO SIDE EFFECTS at that dosage so is it steroids F*ck no but it still worked good

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
its bunk.. by from people you know that work.. our board supporter that sells it doesn't really give much info at least not in the past..

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
heretopumpUup, It was probably your diet and workout's that gave you those gains. You know you can gain 8lbs a day if you drink a gallon of water. Zoe labs is SHEYATT!!!!!!
False advertising as legal steroids is BS. If it's herbs market it as such not as a product that "sounds like" gear.
Are they appealing to an educated consumer or a seventeen year old reading a mag?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey i have used some stuff from sadi called d bol ,masteron or somthing was several years ago i had great results probally the best ever had on any thing legall but had bad side effects when i stooped.but this was many years ago but i got huge and ripped can't rember the stack dbol,winny v,masteron.but would not ever buy any thing from them again just my 2 cents.