Possible adverse side effects of Jungle Warfare...

storm88

Awards
...in an 18 y/o? Can you think of any? I want to gain as much muscle as possible before joining the military, but I also dont want to cause any health problems beforehand either. Also, I know Im still growing taller; will JW stunt my growth? Thanks.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
why gain all that weight n muscle when your jus gunna lose it anyways... might as well wait til u become permanent party after all your training to get back into weightlifting/bodybuilding. all your gunna do in basic or boot is bodyweight exercises like push-ups, sit ups, pull ups, run, run, run, and your diet will be **** for awhile.. i'd say jus wait and start from scratch when u get to your first assignment..

just advice from a seasoned active duty soldier... take for what its worth

storm88

Awards
why gain all that weight n muscle when your jus gunna lose it anyways... might as well wait til u become permanent party after all your training to get back into weightlifting/bodybuilding. all your gunna do in basic or boot is bodyweight exercises like push-ups, sit ups, pull ups, run, run, run, and your diet will be **** for awhile.. i'd say jus wait and start from scratch when u get to your first assignment..

just advice from a seasoned active duty soldier... take for what its worth
Sorry, should have clarified. Im gonna be going into ROTC and I want the mass for confidence. Ive done the physical fitness test and im able to get a perfect score on everything but the running, which im working on.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you are 18, you should not take Jungle Warfare. You must be at least 21 to use it SAFELY.

At 18 your test levels are soaring, there is no reason you cannot gain substantial mass with FOOD and hard training. You dont need any supplements but maybe protein supplementation. Please do yourself a favor and wait.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I agree with that advice. I think creatine is fine for someone your age. Stay away from hormonal manipulation.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I do not think that it could stunt your growth, but a good idea would be to wait a little bit. Get in 8 clean meals a day, plenty of good foods, do not overtrain, and you shall grow!