USP Cissus vs Bulk Cissus

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    handzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    535
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    5.5%

    USP Cissus vs Bulk Cissus


    Being that the USP version is a specific extract, would there be any difference b/w the two as far as results go?

    Has anyone that has tried both noticed any difference?

  2. New Member
    getjacked63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

    if your talking about the bulk cissus from Nutraplanet i believe that IS usplabs cissus.
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I will only go as far as saying our extraction is our extraction, and take that as you will

    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    handzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    535
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    5.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63
    if your talking about the bulk cissus from Nutraplanet i believe that IS usplabs cissus.
    Can anybody confirm this?
  5. New Member
    getjacked63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by handzilla
    Can anybody confirm this?
    i can confirm haha.....yes it is
  6. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Just about to post in NP for any feedback on bulk cissus and seen your thread.I have used about 5 bottles of USP cissus and had nothing but great results from it. Last week I started on the bulk cissus and currently using 2 teaspoons per day and I am starting to think that it is nowhere as potent as the USP stuff.Not getting the same results.

    Maybe I need to up the dose some more?

    BULK cissus 2 tspoons per day = 6400mg.
    USP cissus 6 caps per day = 3660mg
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    i think originally it was usp cissus but they ran out and got it from another source.
  8. Advanced Member
    handzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    535
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    5.5%

    I'm pretty sure it was never USP cissus although USP was selling theirs in bulk for $50 a kilo at one point.
  9. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9467
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    64.53%

    usp bulk cissus is diffrent as far how looks, taste, smells, and its soluble it is.
  10. Advanced Member
    meowmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    388
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.24%

    USP cissus = anabolic + pain relief + fracture healing + strengthened stomach lining

    Bulk cissus = pain relief + fracture healing + strengthened stomach lining
  11. New Member
    GettingSwole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    54.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    USP cissus = anabolic + pain relief + fracture healing + strengthened stomach lining

    Bulk cissus = pain relief + fracture healing + strengthened stomach lining
    wait, fracture healing as in healing a broken bone faster?!??!


    That would explain why my doc was shocked at the amount my hand healed after a week.
  12. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1390
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    38.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nutra Cissus is NOT the same as USPLabs Cissus RX Bulk.
  13. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    god i wish that usps would jsut have there own bulk powder website as this is a very small niche of people that buy it.not everyone is a fan of capping and swallowing powders ,loving nutraplanet right now with all its powders and capping equipment
  14. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3652
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    god i wish that usps would jsut have there own bulk powder website as this is a very small niche of people that buy it.not everyone is a fan of capping and swallowing powders ,loving nutraplanet right now with all its powders and capping equipment

    I'm with you on that..I also wish there was more yg to go around haha...
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  15. New Member
    getjacked63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    I'm with you on that..I also wish there was more yg to go around haha...
    for sure. thats bogus that the powder is gone for good.
  16. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    somebody start a poll..lol
  17. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    USPLabs Direct - Anabolic Pump

    we will be ready to roll very soon...
  18. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    already signed up..lol
  19. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    usp bulk cissus is diffrent as far how looks, taste, smells, and its soluble it is.

    The bulk guys will claim that its my marketing gimmic...So why does it look different?

    The industry is full of liars so they just group me by association. I am trying hard to change the standard..it may take a lifetime.lol
  20. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    god i wish that usps would jsut have there own bulk powder website as this is a very small niche of people that buy it.not everyone is a fan of capping and swallowing powders ,loving nutraplanet right now with all its powders and capping equipment
    I have a deal in the works with a company. I really would love to work with nutra with cissus, but it will not work out.
  21. New Member
    GettingSwole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    54.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    The bulk guys will claim that its my marketing gimmic...So why does it look different?

    The industry is full of liars so they just group me by association. I am trying hard to change the standard..it may take a lifetime.lol

    so.....

    wait, fracture healing as in healing a broken bone faster?!??!


    That would explain why my doc was shocked at the amount my hand healed after a week.
  22. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GettingSwole
    so.....

    wait, fracture healing as in healing a broken bone faster?!??!


    That would explain why my doc was shocked at the amount my hand healed after a week.

    The main research is around fracture healing.
  23. New Member
    GettingSwole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    54.26%

    that's awesome
  24. Advanced Member
    propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    8149
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    83.54%

    ya there was definately a difference in powders.. i noticed that the USP cissus was more grainy.. had little white specs in it.. while the rest are a more fine powder and actually a lighter color.. I take it just for a backbone every day supplement.. so I'm not too concerned with the anabolic effects..
  25. Senior Member
    b unit's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,646
    Rep Power
    1425
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    67.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me
    Just about to post in NP for any feedback on bulk cissus and seen your thread.I have used about 5 bottles of USP cissus and had nothing but great results from it. Last week I started on the bulk cissus and currently using 2 teaspoons per day and I am starting to think that it is nowhere as potent as the USP stuff.Not getting the same results.

    Maybe I need to up the dose some more?

    BULK cissus 2 tspoons per day = 6400mg.
    USP cissus 6 caps per day = 3660mg
    it's all in the extraction process tsb, how many times do i have to tell ya!!
  26. New Member
    vince spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    263
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

    high lats


    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me
    Just about to post in NP for any feedback on bulk cissus and seen your thread.I have used about 5 bottles of USP cissus and had nothing but great results from it. Last week I started on the bulk cissus and currently using 2 teaspoons per day and I am starting to think that it is nowhere as potent as the USP stuff.Not getting the same results.

    Maybe I need to up the dose some more?

    BULK cissus 2 tspoons per day = 6400mg.
    USP cissus 6 caps per day = 3660mg
    maybe u need to start working on your lower lats, or start thinking about getting some illegals from team sausage, just remember the spider's waiting in the shadows
  27. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    46
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by b unit
    it's all in the extraction process tsb, how many times do i have to tell ya!!
    I"m sure your right B. It would be nice to see some more feedback from other bulk cissus users.

    And when is the stronger version going to be available???
  28. Registered User
    ray sausage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    76.27%

    keetle bell


    :hot:
    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me
    I"m sure your right B. It would be nice to see some more feedback from other bulk cissus users.

    And when is the stronger version going to be available???
  29. Registered User
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1100
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me
    I"m sure your right B. It would be nice to see some more feedback from other bulk cissus users.

    And when is the stronger version going to be available???
    your cissus? post number 8 has feedback
  30. New Member
    Oswizle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%

    i thought thr difference was USP's extract for Ketosterones was 6% and Symmetry was like 10%(I'm probaly off by 1 % give or take) ....while the bulk everyone else has is 4%....just take more of the bulk
  31. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Oswizle
    i thought thr difference was USP's extract for Ketosterones was 6% and Symmetry was like 10%(I'm probaly off by 1 % give or take) ....while the bulk everyone else has is 4%....just take more of the bulk
    I chink you wong. Sowwy.



    (Half Asian.... so licensed to make these comments)
  32. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Oswizle
    i thought thr difference was USP's extract for Ketosterones was 6% and Symmetry was like 10%(I'm probaly off by 1 % give or take) ....while the bulk everyone else has is 4%....just take more of the bulk
    Cissus RX is 5% ketosterones whilst Symmetry is 4 sterones extracted from Cissus Quad. specifically for their anabolic activity.
  33. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    511
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    USP cissus = anabolic + pain relief + fracture healing + strengthened stomach lining

    Bulk cissus = pain relief + fracture healing + strengthened stomach lining
    Why is USP Labs more anabolic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Cissus RX is 5% ketosterones whilst Symmetry is 4 sterones extracted from Cissus Quad. specifically for their anabolic activity.
    Is the (supposed) anabolic advantage of USP's specifically because of the ketosterones? Wouldnt you be better of just taking MORE of the cheaper bulk extraction anyway? It's cost effective and you get more Cissus in the end. I hardly see how a slightly better extraction trumps literally doubling the dose.

    I understand the extraction is superior, but HOW much of a real world advantage does this give us? How "anabolic" are we talking here?

    Someone lay it down no BS. Spare us the marketing...

    I know USP Cissus RX is a fantastic product. Cissus in general is great. I was taking high dose bulk cissus (the first run that was said to be exactly like USP's from Nutra) I felt dramatic decreases in pain/weakness in a minor A/C shoulder joint injury that I have had for years. Not even cortisone injections seemed to have the lasting effect that cissus did. When we went over the Xrays, the doc showed me clear signs of bone spurs and damage at the joint due to friction. Rather than masking the injury, Cissus seemed to truly help heal the joint/tendon pain I was experiencing in the shoulder. It doesnt seem to "catch" as much. Obviously I attribute some of this to slowly learning how to workout smarter to avoid it. It's been a month since I have taken anymore Cissus and I'm still pain free. Cortisone never did that for me.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    Why is USP Labs more anabolic?

    Is the (supposed) anabolic advantage of USP's specifically because of the ketosterones? Wouldnt you be better of just taking MORE of the cheaper bulk extraction anyway? It's cost effective and you get more Cissus in the end. I hardly see how a slightly better extraction trumps literally doubling the dose.

    I understand the extraction is superior, but HOW much of a real world advantage does this give us? How "anabolic" are we talking here?

    Someone lay it down no BS. Spare us the marketing...
    I'm not sure where I was marketing anything, or addressing the anabolic activity of our Cissus compared to a bulk Cissus product, but now that you have brought it up I will.

    The real world advantage as you eloquently put it lies in the extraction itself. If it is not the same ketosterones than the same effect will not be reached irregardless of your dosage. If it is say half of the same extraction then yes doubling the dose will give you the same benefit.

    You are right, you do not see how a slightly better extraction would 'trump literally double the dose'. As I have stated, without the same ketosterones then the same benefit would not be reached.
  35. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    511
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I'm not sure where I was marketing anything, or addressing the anabolic activity of our Cissus compared to a bulk Cissus product, but now that you have brought it up I will.

    The real world advantage as you eloquently put it lies in the extraction itself. If it is not the same ketosterones than the same effect will not be reached irregardless of your dosage. If it is say half of the same extraction then yes doubling the dose will give you the same benefit.

    You are right, you do not see how a slightly better extraction would 'trump literally double the dose'. As I have stated, without the same ketosterones then the same benefit would not be reached.
    You get a kick out of trying to talk down to people on message boards don't you? Heres a clue, WE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS. You're a lowly rep. Take your ego down a notch.

    All I asked was, WHAT makes USP's extraction more anabolic. Obviously thats the Keto's. OK, so HOW MUCH of a "real world" (in our body, not on paper) anabolic effect are we talking about? A lot of things can clearly be considered anabolic. That doesn't mean they all lead to a pronounced anabolic effect in our systems. And that is precisely what has been insinuated here. That is what I am questioning. I guess its safe to assume that non USP cissus has ZERO anabolic impact? That is, If ANY of it really has an anabolic impact in the first first place. This is why I asked for a division in marketing and science.

    Is this slight (how slight?) advantage worth the premium we pay above normal bulk cissus? And that is why I'm asking for a no BS response. What you gave me was more BS I already knew and with a touch of elitist tone - How Nice. You also seem to miss the fact that I am an outspoken FAN of cissus. I am not trying to tear down your product. All I ask for is a little respect and some straight answers.

    Mulletsoldier, You don't represent USP well and I don't mind telling you.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    You get a kick out of trying to talk down to people on message boards don't you? Heres a clue, WE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS. You're a lowly rep. Take your ego down a notch.

    All I asked was, WHAT makes USP's extraction more anabolic. Obviously thats the Keto's. OK, so HOW MUCH of a "real world" (in our body, not on paper) anabolic effect are we talking about? A lot of things can clearly be considered anabolic. That doesn't mean they all lead to a pronounced anabolic effect in our systems. And that is precisely what has been insinuated here. That is what I am questioning. I guess its safe to assume that non USP cissus has ZERO anabolic impact? That is, If ANY of it really has an anabolic impact in the first first place. This is why I asked for a division in marketing and science.

    Is this slight (how slight?) advantage worth the premium we pay above normal bulk cissus? And that is why I'm asking for a no BS response. What you gave me was more BS I already knew and with a touch of elitist tone - How Nice. You also seem to miss the fact that I am an outspoken FAN of cissus. I am not trying to tear down your product. All I ask for is a little respect and some straight answers.

    Mulletsoldier, You don't represent USP well and I don't mind telling you.
    Alpine, you are obviously antagonistic, with the need to enter into every discussion with the point of arguing. That is fine. Your initial question was filled with attitude, asking questions which you obviously had arrogantly convinced yourself you already knew and I responded in kind. You asked me to spare you 'marketing' which I found amusing because I was never 'marketing' in the first place, though you continue to make this assertion. You are wrong.

    I never stated in this thread, or any other thread for that matter that non-USP Labs Cissus IS NOT anabolic as a whole. Each case would depend completely on the extraction of ketosterones. As I said, if the same extraction in half the concentration is present then the same anabolism exists. You are right, claiming another product is as good as ours is a very sheisty marketing ploy, I apologize.

    I am also interested in how you would like me to go about quantifying anabolism in the 'real world' without diverting to assays, or theory. You ask for science, and then ask for a response which would be devoid of it by definition, so which will it be? I could explain why Cissus is anabolic, and what pruported effect that could have, but this is not what you want correct? Ok, if you take Cissus you will gain 5lbs in one month..There, purely anecdotal evidence, real world in a sense.

    Alpine, although servicing the customer is always the ultimate imperative of a rep that does not make you immune from recieving the same antagonism and disrespect you initially showed to me. That being said your 'suggestions' to my behaviour are duly noted.

    Good day.
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Beyond that post you are more than welcome to continue this discussion privately through e-mail, as I do not see how you and I insulting eachother can provide any benefit to either the board or additional customers. I have already become more unprofessional than I would like and I apologize.
  38. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    511
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

    Awesome. You have managed to reply twice now with comments that have absolutely no semblance of any real meat and potatoes answer.

    I suspect you like to see & read the eloquence of your ever so carefully constructed retorts far too much. You aren't a world renowned chemist. You arent a biochem expert. Just don't talk down to your customers when they ask simple questions. That is all....

    I dont start drama or act antagonistically. I just call it like I see it. I'm not afraid to speak out on anyone or anything. Unlike you, I have nothing to lose. In addition, you're futile attempts at looking professional and cool headed come little and late.

    Keep up the good work. I'm done with this thread.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  39. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    Awesome. You have managed to reply twice now with comments that have absolutely no semblance of any real meat and potatoes answer.

    I suspect you like to see & read the eloquence of your ever so carefully constructed retorts far too much. You aren't a world renowned chemist. You arent a biochem expert. Just don't talk down to your customers when they ask simple questions. That is all....

    I dont start drama or act antagonistically. I just call it like I see it. I'm not afraid to speak out on anyone or anything. Unlike you, I have nothing to lose.

    Keep up the good work. I'm done with this thread.
    Well, I could and would call you a ****ing ******* if I wanted to, irregardless of what I had to lose, but I just chose not to.

    I don't talk down to customers, I treat them with the same respect they treat me. Not good business sense? Maybe not, but like yourself, I call it like I see it.

    P.S. I like the way you changed your post, the biochemist thing gave it a little more meat.
  40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Ahh, I missed the 'futile cool and collected thing' in that last post, you are changin' em quick boi!! And do not flatter yourself, the apology was not to you.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Cissus vs USPlabs Cissus
    By jaakonpallo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:00 AM
  2. Super cissus vs bulk cissus powder? differance
    By Legacykid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 03:29 PM
  3. primaforce Cissus vs usp super cissus rx
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:26 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 02:42 AM
  5. Usp Labs Super Cissus Vs Primaforce Cissus
    By vince spider in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in