Nutraplanet.com Reviews, Views Etc

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Hello, the products are from Evomuse yes, two slin and one gut, I know the stock issues from Evomuse brand, and really want to feel that NP is doing their best to make business correctly, but 3 mails with no response makes me think that no one is working here.......... Only want an update, an answer like "dear customer: the products you ordered are out of stock, we could wait for re stocking........ or buy other products...... or........"
    Take the money and don't answer any questions, is not the way to make satisfied customers.
    Thanks a lot for your response solution, first after 22 days. Really appreciate.

2. Quote Originally Posted by phoenix4 View Post
    Guys!!!! Sadly, nutraplanet STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!

Place the order #NP559011 last august 17 with the international offer, money was taken from my bank account, and still waiting..... status is processing since day one, so 20 labor days for processing an order, and still go on.
    I sent two mails to NP customer service with zero response, sent one private message to nutraplanet115 with zero response; last mail was a formal claim requesting a refund with zero response.
    For me is enough... really really disappointing business with a really crap company. Never again.
    Now I have to spend more time with VISA to open a claim to apply for a refund, etc etc.....
    Buy three bottles of sups needs to be more affordable, but with this company seems impossible.
    This order shipped on AUG 21st via FIMS -- The ETA for this package isn't until 9/20 -- I will email you more details. There is no visibility with FIMS shipments.
    •   

3. Please check PM @NutraPlanet15 - need an update.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kap09 View Post
    Please check PM @NutraPlanet15 - need an update.
    You can also PM me I can look into it buddy.
    Whats going on?
    Shoot me your Order # and Email Address and give me a small rundown on whats going on.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Thanks guys, really appreciate your support.
    Nutraplanet15 sent me PM with updated info. Order is processed and the ETA is aprox 30 days, no problem with this, at least I know the order is on the way to Spain, so 20 or 30 days it's OK.
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix4 View Post
    Thanks guys, really appreciate your support.
    Nutraplanet15 sent me PM with updated info. Order is processed and the ETA is aprox 30 days, no problem with this, at least I know the order is on the way to Spain, so 20 or 30 days it's OK.
    Like i told you. You jumped the gun thinking we "Stole" your money. @NutraPlanet15 is a lone wolf, he runs a very large business with a short staff. This guy is answering emails and phone calls 24/7. We will make sure you are taken care of bud. Like I said feel free to reach out.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Sent. Thanks as always!

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Like i told you. You jumped the gun thinking we "Stole" your money. @NutraPlanet15 is a lone wolf, he runs a very large business with a short staff. This guy is answering emails and phone calls 24/7. We will make sure you are taken care of bud. Like I said feel free to reach out.
    Well, I see this point and probably my words have not been the best.... but please, get in my shoes.... no one answer my previously mails, and really felt that my order was lost, etc etc.

Nutraplanet15 sent me a PM with updated info and for me is more than enough, thanks all for your support. Will post how the order goes.

9. Bumping because I can't get an answer. Got the below via PM on 9/2 and radio silence and no product since:

I will get the alphamax expedited for you. It will go out first thing on Tuesday. We finally got it back in stock. I will make sure to include some nice samples as well.

Appreciate The Solution's attempts to help, but ultimately this isn't his problem to resolve.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I will shoot NutraPlanet a message for you bud!
    Bumping because I can't get an answer. Got the below via PM on 9/2 and radio silence and no product since:

I will get the alphamax expedited for you. It will go out first thing on Tuesday. We finally got it back in stock. I will make sure to include some nice samples as well.

Appreciate The Solution's attempts to help, but ultimately this isn't his problem to resolve.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Lucked out and got some help via chat with a tracking number provided for it to ship today. Shouldn't have taken weeks of being ignored and broken commitments, but looks to be resolved at least.

Chat rep also mentioned they're aiming to always have someone available via live chat, so seems like a good way to resolve anything moving forward.

Just going to say - NP has been great for the years I've ordered from them and this was the only negative experience. Hope they have things sorted moving forward and I will do business again despite the issues here.

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I will shoot NutraPlanet a message for you bud!
    Looks like we just missed each other! Chat rep got it sorted and provided a tracking number. Thanks again for all the help on this - you're the man!
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Dude no problem! I love the AM Family and do anything to help you guys out!!!
    Looks like we just missed each other! Chat rep got it sorted and provided a tracking number. Thanks again for all the help on this - you're the man!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Just made another np order. I believe things will come thru just fine.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    Just made another np order. I believe things will come thru just fine.
    Get in on those $9.99 Quest Bars or White Pipes Deal? Both are crazy cheap!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Get in on those $9.99 Quest Bars or White Pipes Deal? Both are crazy cheap!
    I should've. But got some daa and mtest combo. Threw in some caffeine for my EC cut coming.

17. Order came through without a hitch. Hopefully the positive feedback i gave helps recognize your efforts.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    Order came through without a hitch. Hopefully the positive feedback i gave helps recognize your efforts.
    Told you we would not let you down brother!
    If you need anything please reach out and we will look into it!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 08:43 PM
  2. Quick Trueprotein.com Review
    By edwards in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:24 PM
  3. MST is now available at Nutraplanet.com - huge sale
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies