Nutraplanet.com Reviews, Views Etc

2Burnt

Awards
I am still very sorry it was not a good experience...pm me and I will get you a gift voucher
Appreciate your help in all this. I think it was an isolated incident. But it's nice to see you care and are willing to make things right.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I live in Ontario, Canada - and for some reason when I order from NP and the value is say over 125$ - I get dinged customs everytime; however, when I order from nutri-verse, this never happens. I am talking about numerous orders over numerous years. And I order from other supp shops as well. Seems NP has some shipping channel that gets hits close to customs. And dollar for dollar, NP's shipping is super snail speed slow and expensive compared to nutri verse and many other supp shops. Kinda takes the excitement out of the purchase when it consistently takes 6-8 weeks to arrive instead of a consistent 2 weeks - like nutri verse. Since the website and change in customer service, NP sucks and I am done with them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I live in Ontario, Canada - and for some reason when I order from NP and the value is say over 125$ - I get dinged customs everytime; however, when I order from nutri-verse, this never happens. I am talking about numerous orders over numerous years. And I order from other supp shops as well. Seems NP has some shipping channel that gets hits close to customs. And dollar for dollar, NP's shipping is super snail speed slow and expensive compared to nutri verse and many other supp shops. Kinda takes the excitement out of the purchase when it consistently takes 6-8 weeks to arrive instead of a consistent 2 weeks - like nutri verse. Since the website and change in customer service, NP sucks and I am done with them.
Change in Customer Service? Bud we are here for you 24/7 if you need anything regarding your order. All you have to do is shoot us a message and we will look into anything you have an issue about.

kap09

Awards
Change in Customer Service? Bud we are here for you 24/7 if you need anything regarding your order. All you have to do is shoot us a message and we will look into anything you have an issue about.
Funny since I've been sending messages since the 21st regarding my order made on the 13th and none have been answered. Also left a voice-mail yesterday with no response.

Also sent that PM yesterday explaining that when my order finally showed up its missing a product. The response I got? My tracking info copy/pasted with ZERO response. Just tracking info I already had. Then my response to that was ignored.

Not usually the type to air dirty laundry, but replying to this thread was literally the only way I've gotten that 24/7 Customer Service to even acknowledge I exist.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm happy. A haven't placed many orders in recent years,but my last two orders have been much improved. I ordered Sunday night and the package is out for delivery today.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Funny since I've been sending messages since the 21st regarding my order made on the 13th and none have been answered. Also left a voice-mail yesterday with no response.

Also sent that PM yesterday explaining that when my order finally showed up its missing a product. The response I got? My tracking info copy/pasted with ZERO response. Just tracking info I already had. Then my response to that was ignored.

Not usually the type to air dirty laundry, but replying to this thread was literally the only way I've gotten that 24/7 Customer Service to even acknowledge I exist.
I still don't have a single PM from you regarding any information Or you could of PM's nutraplanet15 and we would of been right back to you

Like I said I would be glad to help and look into the situation. Instead of You bickering back and forth and trying to put the company down I am
Here for your help and insight if there is any problems buddy

Just trying to help you out because they had a power outage and have been backed up ever since from that fiasco and are doing everything to get back to customers

Anyone whom has ever messaged me I just simply like to take care of the AM family.

So if you want shoot me your order # and email and any inquiry you have

I don't even work for NP I am just trying to help the AM community get great deals and customer service because we are all a team in this message board . So I am taking time out of my day to assist you

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive ordered from Nutraplanet for years. Always been good2go!

2Burnt

Awards

Give them a chance. I know i had an issue as well. But it was literally the one time i ever had an issue. Not too mention the dozens of orders that went through with no issue. In the
end, they made it right. I know I'm ordering again this weekend.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I still don't have a single PM from you regarding any information Or you could of PM's nutraplanet15 and we would of been right back to you

Like I said I would be glad to help and look into the situation. Instead of You bickering back and forth and trying to put the company down I am

Just trying to help you out because they had a power outage and have been backed up ever since from that fiasco and are doing everything to get back to customers

Anyone whom has ever messaged me I just simply like to take care of the AM family.

I don't even work for NP I am just trying to help the AM community get great deals and customer service because we are all a team in this message board . So I am taking time out of my day to assist you
Way to look out solution!!! A man of true character right here.

kap09

Awards

Forwarded you the PMs. Hope to sort it out cause like I said, been nothing but positive besides this. Would love to have this resolved and keep doing business with NP in the future. Appreciate the help brother!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ill forward the issue to NP. Like I said I don't even work for NP, so I am just trying to help you out of my own time. Once I hear back I will forward over any information I get to help resolve the issue.
Thank you for your support.

Forwarded you the PMs. Hope to sort it out cause like I said, been nothing but positive besides this. Would love to have this resolved and keep doing business with NP in the future. Appreciate the help brother!

kap09

Awards
Ill forward the issue to NP. Like I said I don't even work for NP, so I am just trying to help you out of my own time. Once I hear back I will forward over any information I get to help resolve the issue.
Thank you for your support.
Clearly my PM skills are lacking today. Forwarded to you right before my last post. Shooting you an email now.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ordered from them for years. The last 3-4 orders have started to make me shop elsewhere more often. Orders taking days to ship, slow response to emails if I get one at all, order being held because one item was OOS, hey it happens, but no email sent letting me know why a week had passed and no shipping info. I don't know but as of late they seem to have lost a step from my experience.

That being said the quality has always been great and I trust their products. Their last two inhouse proteins, the Keto one and the Whey blend were GREAT!! Now they just need to keep them in stock.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have ordered from them for years. The last 3-4 orders have started to make me shop elsewhere more often. Orders taking days to ship, slow response to emails if I get one at all, order being held because one item was OOS, hey it happens, but no email sent letting me know why a week had passed and no shipping info. I don't know but as of late they seem to have lost a step from my experience.

That being said the quality has always been great and I trust their products. Their last two inhouse proteins, the Keto one and the Whey blend were GREAT!! Now they just need to keep them in stock.
Most times if an order is not shipped it is
1 - Product is OOS
2 - Waiting on company to send more product in to send out

If you have a question you can easily just PM myself or NutraPlanet15 and We will kindly look into your order if you want with your order # and email address. I hope you use our customer service and reach out to us to help keep your business. We would be glad to take the extra step to ensure you get what you order. Sometimes there are things out of our control with people sending in products. Recently Evomuse was OOS For quite a bit as Matt had a lot going on in his life, and it had delayed a ton of orders.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most times if an order is not shipped it is
1 - Product is OOS
2 - Waiting on company to send more product in to send out

If you have a question you can easily just PM myself or NutraPlanet15 and We will kindly look into your order if you want with your order # and email address. I hope you use our customer service and reach out to us to help keep your business. We would be glad to take the extra step to ensure you get what you order. Sometimes there are things out of our control with people sending in products. Recently Evomuse was OOS For quite a bit as Matt had a lot going on in his life, and it had delayed a ton of orders.

We certainly appreciate you going out of your way to help us. My concern with NP is that this is a rather small community at AM so what about those who don't have access to your assistance. I've had my fair share of issues with NP as well in the recent years and the lack of customer service was very frustrating. We are lucky to have reps look into things but the majority won't have such access and will likely go elsewhere after bad experiences. Just my two cents. Cheers solution you are one of a kind

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We certainly appreciate you going out of your way to help us. My concern with NP is that this is a rather small community at AM so what about those who don't have access to your assistance. I've had my fair share of issues with NP as well in the recent years and the lack of customer service was very frustrating. We are lucky to have reps look into things but the majority won't have such access and will likely go elsewhere after bad experiences. Just my two cents. Cheers solution you are one of a kind
Just trying to do what I can for the AM crowd man. You know I got your guys backs here

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

No i did not.. what product are you missing?
Most orders missing an item are Evomuse because Matt has not shipped to NP in a bit because of all the setbacks he has had personally, so most people with delayed or missing items are mostly evomuse.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
We also had a Server Failure on Friday and we were done for most of the day. WE are getting ready to send out a newsletter for some killer Labor Day specials, I am finshing it up now. And DHL has come back and are going to give me top tier pricing for their even faster expedited service for international customers. It runs on average about 16 bucks a lb. We are going to offer IT as the FIMS option which is only 7.95 a lb. However it looks like it can only do packages 4.4 lbs and below. But we are going to see if that is something that will work better. Please send me a PM if you have any questions or issues. Also please put AM in the comments of the order so we can keep the free items coming. Also please realize that if you order first class mail for 2.00 shipping we are limited as to what items we can put in there for free as the weight can't be over a lb.

kap09

Awards
Just jumping in to say i got a PM back and looks like my situation is about resolved. Looking forward to jumping on some of those specials in the newsletter next!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just jumping in to say i got a PM back and looks like my situation is about resolved. Looking forward to jumping on some of those specials in the newsletter next!
Told you I would make sure your squared away bud.
Ill get a list of deals up once they are live.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Guys!!!! Sadly, nutraplanet STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!

Place the order #NP559011 last august 17 with the international offer, money was taken from my bank account, and still waiting..... status is processing since day one, so 20 labor days for processing an order, and still go on.
I sent two mails to NP customer service with zero response, sent one private message to nutraplanet115 with zero response; last mail was a formal claim requesting a refund with zero response.
For me is enough... really really disappointing business with a really crap company. Never again.
Now I have to spend more time with VISA to open a claim to apply for a refund, etc etc.....
Buy three bottles of sups needs to be more affordable, but with this company seems impossible.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Place the order #NP559011 last august 17 with the international offer, money was taken from my bank account, and still waiting..... status is processing since day one, so 20 labor days for processing an order, and still go on.
I sent two mails to NP customer service with zero response, sent one private message to nutraplanet115 with zero response; last mail was a formal claim requesting a refund with zero response.
For me is enough... really really disappointing business with a really crap company. Never again.
Now I have to spend more time with VISA to open a claim to apply for a refund, etc etc.....
Buy three bottles of sups needs to be more affordable, but with this company seems impossible.
What 3 bottles of product did you buy? Most of the products on NP are at blowout cost (especially the highly reduced products), but some things you simply have to pay for what they are. There is no margin due to MAP pricing so something things will be expensive due to what is contained in them.

We have stated in multiple threads sometimes the company has not shipped the products to NP therefore the product is OOS and it can't ship. This may not be your situation, but we ran into this product with Evomuse, a lot of people wanted testruction, slintensity, gut health etc and it just has not been restocked in a long time due to the setbacks Matt has had in his personal life, and therefore we could not ship out. So since we never got some products in off the backorder we could not ship them out. This can happen with any retailer

Did you ever send me a PM? Did you ever send me your order # and email for me to look into this situation? I can easily help you look into the situation and get an answer. Instead of claiming a company is stealing your money, give me the chance to look into the situation before you jump to conclusions. I know NutraPlanet15 will make this right.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Hello, the products are from Evomuse yes, two slin and one gut, I know the stock issues from Evomuse brand, and really want to feel that NP is doing their best to make business correctly, but 3 mails with no response makes me think that no one is working here.......... Only want an update, an answer like "dear customer: the products you ordered are out of stock, we could wait for re stocking........ or buy other products...... or........"
Take the money and don't answer any questions, is not the way to make satisfied customers.
Thanks a lot for your response solution, first after 22 days. Really appreciate.

NutraPlanet15

Awards

This order shipped on AUG 21st via FIMS -- The ETA for this package isn't until 9/20 -- I will email you more details. There is no visibility with FIMS shipments.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Please check PM NutraPlanet15 - need an update.
You can also PM me I can look into it buddy.
Whats going on?
Shoot me your Order # and Email Address and give me a small rundown on whats going on.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Thanks guys, really appreciate your support.
Nutraplanet15 sent me PM with updated info. Order is processed and the ETA is aprox 30 days, no problem with this, at least I know the order is on the way to Spain, so 20 or 30 days it's OK.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys, really appreciate your support.
Nutraplanet15 sent me PM with updated info. Order is processed and the ETA is aprox 30 days, no problem with this, at least I know the order is on the way to Spain, so 20 or 30 days it's OK.
Like i told you. You jumped the gun thinking we "Stole" your money. NutraPlanet15 is a lone wolf, he runs a very large business with a short staff. This guy is answering emails and phone calls 24/7. We will make sure you are taken care of bud. Like I said feel free to reach out.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Like i told you. You jumped the gun thinking we "Stole" your money. NutraPlanet15 is a lone wolf, he runs a very large business with a short staff. This guy is answering emails and phone calls 24/7. We will make sure you are taken care of bud. Like I said feel free to reach out.
Well, I see this point and probably my words have not been the best.... but please, get in my shoes.... no one answer my previously mails, and really felt that my order was lost, etc etc.

Nutraplanet15 sent me a PM with updated info and for me is more than enough, thanks all for your support. Will post how the order goes.

kap09

Awards
Bumping because I can't get an answer. Got the below via PM on 9/2 and radio silence and no product since:

I will get the alphamax expedited for you. It will go out first thing on Tuesday. We finally got it back in stock. I will make sure to include some nice samples as well.

Appreciate The Solution's attempts to help, but ultimately this isn't his problem to resolve.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will shoot NutraPlanet a message for you bud!
Bumping because I can't get an answer. Got the below via PM on 9/2 and radio silence and no product since:

I will get the alphamax expedited for you. It will go out first thing on Tuesday. We finally got it back in stock. I will make sure to include some nice samples as well.

Appreciate The Solution's attempts to help, but ultimately this isn't his problem to resolve.

kap09

Awards
Lucked out and got some help via chat with a tracking number provided for it to ship today. Shouldn't have taken weeks of being ignored and broken commitments, but looks to be resolved at least.

Chat rep also mentioned they're aiming to always have someone available via live chat, so seems like a good way to resolve anything moving forward.

Just going to say - NP has been great for the years I've ordered from them and this was the only negative experience. Hope they have things sorted moving forward and I will do business again despite the issues here.

kap09

Awards
I will shoot NutraPlanet a message for you bud!
Looks like we just missed each other! Chat rep got it sorted and provided a tracking number. Thanks again for all the help on this - you're the man!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude no problem! I love the AM Family and do anything to help you guys out!!!
Looks like we just missed each other! Chat rep got it sorted and provided a tracking number. Thanks again for all the help on this - you're the man!

2Burnt

Awards
Just made another np order. I believe things will come thru just fine.

2Burnt

Awards
Order came through without a hitch. Hopefully the positive feedback i gave helps recognize your efforts.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Order came through without a hitch. Hopefully the positive feedback i gave helps recognize your efforts.
Told you we would not let you down brother!
If you need anything please reach out and we will look into it!

Caminhante

Awards
hello!!

all what i have to say is that they solved my problem wafter i post it here. I was informed that there were some organization in NP and emails weren`t answered.

thats not good, yes, but Its the first time i seee a company giving too much attention to costumers from a forum. We have to respect that because this forum is our place to talk and report experiences. It`s really wonderful that a company join us.

special thanks for The Solution.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hello!!

all what i have to say is that they solved my problem wafter i post it here. I was informed that there were some organization in NP and emails weren`t answered.

thats not good, yes, but Its the first time i seee a company giving too much attention to costumers from a forum. We have to respect that because this forum is our place to talk and report experiences. It`s really wonderful that a company join us.

special thanks for The Solution.
Told ya we would square away that package for you buddy!

Caminhante

Awards
really respectfull!!

see you at my next order!!

2Burnt

Awards
Just got another shipment from the planet. Mtest and pct assist gonna make a happy new year.