Looking for new supplements

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.83%

Question Looking for new supplements

Hey guys. Im new to the forum and have been lurking a while. Definately the best site out there by far. Got a question for you guys that have been lifting a while. Been off my last SD cycle for about a month or two now and looking for a replacement since its been banned. Hope Im not breaking the rules but I just dont want to go through all the bullsh*! of trying this and trying that while my money is wasted. Just looking for something that will give me the same or close results. Im 39 years old and have been lifting for about 6 years now and love it.I lift 5 days a week usually just one body part unless I miss a day, 6'4" 235 pounds, bench was gettin close to 400 with my squat right at 500, deadlift at 525. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be GREATLY appreciated. Currently only supps are protien and creatine. I eat right most of the time, lots of fish and chicken, and veggies. Thanks in advance!!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

man there's a lot of good stuff out there. Unfortunately the days of superdrol and other strong orals with strong sides are passing.
    I had a real good experience with Alpha Drive XL recently. But click on the store sponsors links... Designer Supps, Bioscience, USPLabs, are just a few that I have had personal experience with but the list goes on and on with people who have had great experience with other sponsors.

Search and look through the stores and you'll find products that will do what you are looking for.

Nutraplanet, Custom Nutrition Warehouse are two stores I have had great success with as well. Hope this helps.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Quote Originally Posted by smokinit
    6'4" 235 pounds, bench was gettin close to 400 with my squat right at 500, deadlift at 525.
    Got any pics??

WELCOME TOO!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've heard good things from bros about jungle warfar, and of course the powerfull+cissus stack. If you're looking for an anabolic that is.

Similar Forum Threads

1. looking for new supplements
    By Montesano813 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 05:47 AM
  2. Looking for new supplements???
    By boss29 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 09:12 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 09:23 PM
  4. Looking for new Hard Rock/Metal