Looking for new supplements

smokinit

Awards
Hey guys. Im new to the forum and have been lurking a while. Definately the best site out there by far. Got a question for you guys that have been lifting a while. Been off my last SD cycle for about a month or two now and looking for a replacement since its been banned. Hope Im not breaking the rules but I just dont want to go through all the bullsh*! of trying this and trying that while my money is wasted. Just looking for something that will give me the same or close results. Im 39 years old and have been lifting for about 6 years now and love it.I lift 5 days a week usually just one body part unless I miss a day, 6'4" 235 pounds, bench was gettin close to 400 with my squat right at 500, deadlift at 525. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be GREATLY appreciated. Currently only supps are protien and creatine. I eat right most of the time, lots of fish and chicken, and veggies. Thanks in advance!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
man there's a lot of good stuff out there. Unfortunately the days of superdrol and other strong orals with strong sides are passing.
I had a real good experience with Alpha Drive XL recently. But click on the store sponsors links... Designer Supps, Bioscience, USPLabs, are just a few that I have had personal experience with but the list goes on and on with people who have had great experience with other sponsors.

Search and look through the stores and you'll find products that will do what you are looking for.

Nutraplanet, Custom Nutrition Warehouse are two stores I have had great success with as well. Hope this helps.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things from bros about jungle warfar, and of course the powerfull+cissus stack. If you're looking for an anabolic that is.