Stimulant Recommendation

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With the future of ephedrine-based products in question, I am looking for a recommendation on a bitter orange-based (citrus aurantium) thermogenic. Please respond if you have a product you have had good experience with.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that it really helps you but I know that the Venom Hyerdrive/Special Tactics combo kicked ass. Anxiety was a side effect I experienced but it could of been due to the time frame being used and/or life stresses already going on at that time.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I don't think this pertains to its use as a bronchodilator. :)

Otherwise I'm going to get a script for albuterol. ;)

BTW to get it out of the way I rep for ThermoLife and haven't tried it yet so take it FWIW but I've heard good things about Stizm.

Stizm FAQ

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Look into MAN Scorch, there products are always good. ALRI has some goodies as well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nutrex's Lipo 6 is the best one i've tried so far it kicks ass, add some ephedrine and look out.

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
I am a bit confused...is there any reason you can't buy ephedrine? You know for your "asthma" ;) Stacking the ECA with synephrine pretty much matches the old Xenadrine. It's just so much cheaper than buying a readymade product. I've used Stizm and Lipo-6 and they work fine, but they are all second rate to ECA, IMO.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
No, there isn't. While ephedra's legality may be in question ephedine is still legal as a bronchodilator and is readily available at drugstores.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
ALRI's Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 is where it's at! Fitnfirm has our whole city hooked on it.... :run:

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine hcl is still legal as it is an fda approved drug, versus the herbal extract supplement ephedra. The brief lift of the ephedra ban is over. I imagine Ephedrine will be gone soon enough though it will just take longer.

TSC