Sesamin

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Sesamin did squat for me over two bottles in two months. Zero.
    Which brand are you talking? Scivation?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Yes, Scivation. 3-4 a day, with meals.
    •   

3. Go with the avant liquid man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    Some people donít get fat loss through the mechanism sesamin works through (PPAR-alpha activation). I may get the other health benefits from it but not the fat loss. I get nothing from even high doses of Tetradecylthioacetic acid either.

Quoting Robboe from DS from an older thread I read:

"Some people have stated they thought sesathin did nothing for them also, so i've been starting to think that some people simply respond to PPARa activators moreso than others. In the same way that i get nothing from ephedrine for fat loss (but it's great for stimulation and appetite supression) whereas others get great results. I also get nothing from clenbuterol, whereas others get amazing results."
    God, I'm praying this isn't me!

5. Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    Yea, Sesamin should be taken with 10-15g of fat. Likely many people who aren't responding to it aren't taking it with fat.

There's a great thread over on MnM about fibrates under the advanced section that is a must-read for anyone serious about understanding sesamin and/or PPAR-alpha activation.

BTW, To people taking huge doses: there is only so much PPAR-alpha activation that can occur.
    does that mean taking 1 or 2 cod liver oil capsules would help?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TulipPrincess
    does that mean taking 1 or 2 cod liver oil capsules would help?
    Stacking Fish Oil and/or an O3 PUFA is recommended when taking SesaThin or any of it's imitations.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TulipPrincess
    God, I'm praying this isn't me!
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. You ordered our SesaThin liquid, right?

Just use it with appropriate diet and exercise, give it time, and you should be good.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. You ordered our SesaThin liquid, right?

Just use it with appropriate diet and exercise, give it time, and you should be good.
    Actually, I got your capsules. I figured I'd be more regular with them than with a liquid. Will taking the capsules rather than the liquid make a difference? I did ask your live chat person, Meathead Mike, if the capsules worked and he said yes, they did.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TulipPrincess
    Actually, I got your capsules. I figured I'd be more regular with them than with a liquid. Will taking the capsules rather than the liquid make a difference? I did ask your live chat person, Meathead Mike, if the capsules worked and he said yes, they did.
    Oh yeah, they definitely work. No doubt.

For future reference, though, I personally lean more towards the liquid. Most folks seem to do a little better, results wise, with the liquid for some reason.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scivation Sesamin Presale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 10:48 AM
  2. Stryder, Sesamin???
    By DAdams91982 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 11:03 AM
  3. Sesamin or Glucophase?
    By BigChuckles in forum Supplements