SD Clone

screech

Awards
Has anyone ever heard of EST's Methyl Vol? It looks like a superdrol clone w/ the liver protection already in it.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend buying from one of the board sponsor's and picking up some of AI's Cycle Support.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend buying from one of the board sponsor's and picking up some of AI's Cycle Support.
Completely agree. Stick with board sponsors bro, it really helps out, plus Revenge SDX is very cheap and it works just as well as I have used it myself. :D

joe dax

Awards
methyl vol is way overpriced compared to revenge, go with revenge and go with a board sponser!!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Just as an FYI, SNS Methyl-Drol is back in a couple e-tailers stock for a limited time (till its gone, some inventory was located).

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an FYI for you Skigazzi.

Only owner approved reps are considered board reps on this board. This means to contribute to the board as a Board Sponsor Rep you need to have your people contact this boards owner to get authorization to be approved to represent a sponsor. 'Honorary' reps are not approved. Please look into this with your people.

joe dax

Awards
Just as an FYI, SNS Methyl-Drol is back in a couple e-tailers stock for a limited time (till its gone, some inventory was located).
:nutkick:

Just an FYI for you Skigazzi.

Only owner approved reps are considered board reps on this board. This means to contribute to the board as a Board Sponsor Rep you need to have your people contact this boards owner to get authorization to be approved to represent a sponsor. 'Honorary' reps are not approved. Please look into this with your people.

:clap2:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) Revenge SDX - Nutraplanet
2) Methyl DX3 - Island
3) Cycle Support - Anabolic Innovations
Seriously, you can't go wrong.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
We can only hope it comes around.

But you really have me wanting to try TRN/ZOL it sounds good.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We can only hope it comes around.

But you really have me wanting to try TRN/ZOL it sounds good.

I think I have a high androgen receptor thing going for me when it comes to any AAS, I normally have a very positive result with any PH. Try it out and see.