Best Tribulus Product.

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.8%

Best Tribulus Product.

Since Powerfull's introduction to the bb community, I have stopped taking L Dopa/Tribulus blends. I'm hoping USP Labs can utilize that same "sap" extraction method with tribulus. Any of u fellas got recommendations for a SUPERIOR trib product. I was lookin at Sci Fit's Tribesterone but I figured I'd try to get some feedback first.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

yeah bro biotest's old trubulus the blue kind with avta salva(sp) was the bomb. still is . its one the only tribulus that worked as good as it claimed.

now i hear the GOLD is updated but i havnt tryed it yet. its next on my list. when the time comes when i deicde i want to take it.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.8%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    yeah bro biotest's old trubulus the blue kind with avta salva(sp) was the bomb. still is . its one the only tribulus that worked as good as it claimed.

now i hear the GOLD is updated but i havnt tryed it yet. its next on my list. when the time comes when i deicde i want to take it.
    Hey thanks, I'll check them out.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Someone told me that the new Tribex Formula has only 5% Protodiscin, which in nothing.

Alpha Male should be coming out soon and it is supposed to have a different extraction method for there tribulus, plus it has other goodies in it.

But if you really want a good Tribulus Product go with CNW's Tribulus Extreme, I believe Matt is a trust worthy guy and sells great products, plus I emailed him a thousand times and he has always given me a in depth response, especially to the one I asked about Tribulus. Hope this helps.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.8%

FORGET I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TRIBULUS.... Just read mullet soldier's thread titled.... Tribulus Inneffective?

I'll save my money. I would be interested to see the same studies done again, except with Powerfull.
  6. 191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.82%

Check out Diesel Test, supported by bloodwork
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.8%

Quote Originally Posted by solarize
    Check out Diesel Test, supported by bloodwork
    Not trying to be a jerk here but just out of curiousity, who's bloodwork supports it and what did the bloodwork reveal?
  8. 191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.82%

Thats not being a jerk

There are a number of logs on bb.com for Diesel Test
    INgredient list at
    http://www.getdiesel.net/DT2010_supplementfacts.jpg

Most logs of DT that I have read show a marked improvement in Total and Free Tesosterone over baseline levels.
    I did a log for 30days with the stuff and saw my total test move just out of reference range (for the lab I was using) (total test was quite high already), and free test nearly doubled (it was quite low at baseline)

I'll be getting bloodwork done for the new forumla also in Sept.
    HOpe that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    Not trying to be a jerk here but just out of curiousity, who's bloodwork supports it and what did the bloodwork reveal?
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.9%

Quote Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    FORGET I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TRIBULUS.... Just read mullet soldier's thread titled.... Tribulus Inneffective?

I'll save my money. I would be interested to see the same studies done again, except with Powerfull.
    I was just thinking about this too and am wary of whether trib actually does anything or not...

Possibly Powefull or Activate would be better choices to trib?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Whos taking it from experience...

like i said biotest's old is best. I can say from experience. i gained 15 lbs on bench. gained around 5 lbs lean mass in 6 weeks.

I can almost say biotests Gold is best but i havnt taking it so im not going to UNTILL I actually take it.
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    Whos taking it from expirence...

like i said biotest's old is best. i can say from xpirence. i gained 15 lbs on bench. gained around 5 lbs lean mass in 6 weeks.

i can almost say biotests Gold is best but i havnt taking it so im not going to UNTILL I actually take it.
    Mine opinion was based on my own personal experience and the studies I have found.

I have taken many Trib based products and have gotten a libido boost at best. That being said I do think there is some worth in Saponins, as I recieved fantastic results from Powerfull, but for now at least the Tribulus extract which is being marketed does nothing for me.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.8%

Quote Originally Posted by solarize
    Thats not being a jerk

There are a number of logs on bb.com for Diesel Test
    INgredient list at
    http://www.getdiesel.net/DT2010_supplementfacts.jpg

Most logs of DT that I have read show a marked improvement in Total and Free Tesosterone over baseline levels.
    I did a log for 30days with the stuff and saw my total test move just out of reference range (for the lab I was using) (total test was quite high already), and free test nearly doubled (it was quite low at baseline)

I'll be getting bloodwork done for the new forumla also in Sept.
    HOpe that helps?
    Hey that sounds like good results to me, so if it ain't broke don't fix it. For me, I've never had much of a noticable effect from Trib and when I read mulletsoldier's thread and listened to some of the opinions, it presented a new outlook on Trib. I'm not gonna rule it out just yet, in fact I might even try one of the ones suggested in this thread, but if it does not provide results, then I will discontinue use.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%

My personal experience on using it in the past was that there were no effects gained that were noticable. Although there was no bloodwork done either.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

i researched it beforehand. and i found that biotests (the old blue tabs) were the ones that worked best. a short guy -i forget his name- he claimed to be a natural bodybuilder, at 5ft4 ..he ,lives in florida- he used to write for bodybuilding.com i dont know if he still does. he has his own site.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

when you used tirbex you really did gain 5lbs of muscle!!!... nd have u tried the gold and what is the diffrence between the gold and blue pills?!
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.09%

i ran a bottle of t-bol thermolife as part of pct after epi cycle made steady gains the whole time. first tribulus product i ever liked just bought a second bottle.i am going to try it solo next month still not completely sold spendy $h it
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Quote Originally Posted by maddog28 View Post
    when you used tirbex you really did gain 5lbs of muscle!!!... nd have u tried the gold and what is the diffrence between the gold and blue pills?!
    my opinion has changed since 2006 as I do not think tribulus works from the studies and I could be wrong that is just my opinion now from the research I came up with since then.

I was 23, six years ago, then when I used the biotest blue pulls I was squatting 405 (I do not do barbell squats anymore) and got my arms up to 18 inches without ever using a hormone.

Research says tribulus T does not work for muscle gains and does work for libido, although, some say the protosiocin amount has to be high like 20-40 % so I honestly do not know.

what I can tell you I had a training partner who we trained like beasts I took in a lot of calories gained muscle, fat and strength. Maybe it was placebo maybe not whatever it was it worked whether it was the mind believing or the pills.

I have no idea what the difference is between the Gold and blue pills. O the guy who suggested these to me is named Hugo Rivera.

I recommend Testopro as a testosterone booster if that is what you are looking for.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.09%

t-bol is T.A. not T.T. witch i have heard gets better results.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

i would just like to gain more muscle and lose some bf..but mainly gain weghit im 198 and i would like to be 210-215
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I like Testopro also, I have never gotten any kind of results from a traditional Tribulus Terrestis product. Different people get more out of different things tough, I have rarely or never heard anybody say anything negative about Testopro though.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

I think the best tribulus product is tribulus 500. You can check it out at modospot.com/review/tribulus.html
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigmodo View Post
    I think the best tribulus product is tribulus 500. You can check it out at modospot.com/review/tribulus.html
    Welcome to AM.

Very nice first post.

lol.

Keep coming back.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 09:53 PM
  2. The best Creatine product right now?
    By moses in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 10:31 AM
  3. Best CEE product.........