Best Tribulus Product.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Since Powerfull's introduction to the bb community, I have stopped taking L Dopa/Tribulus blends. I'm hoping USP Labs can utilize that same "sap" extraction method with tribulus. Any of u fellas got recommendations for a SUPERIOR trib product. I was lookin at Sci Fit's Tribesterone but I figured I'd try to get some feedback first.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah bro biotest's old trubulus the blue kind with avta salva(sp) was the bomb. still is . its one the only tribulus that worked as good as it claimed.

now i hear the GOLD is updated but i havnt tryed it yet. its next on my list. when the time comes when i deicde i want to take it.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro biotest's old trubulus the blue kind with avta salva(sp) was the bomb. still is . its one the only tribulus that worked as good as it claimed.

now i hear the GOLD is updated but i havnt tryed it yet. its next on my list. when the time comes when i deicde i want to take it.
Hey thanks, I'll check them out.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone told me that the new Tribex Formula has only 5% Protodiscin, which in nothing.

Alpha Male should be coming out soon and it is supposed to have a different extraction method for there tribulus, plus it has other goodies in it.

But if you really want a good Tribulus Product go with CNW's Tribulus Extreme, I believe Matt is a trust worthy guy and sells great products, plus I emailed him a thousand times and he has always given me a in depth response, especially to the one I asked about Tribulus. Hope this helps.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
FORGET I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TRIBULUS.... Just read mullet soldier's thread titled.... Tribulus Inneffective?

I'll save my money. I would be interested to see the same studies done again, except with Powerfull.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Check out Diesel Test, supported by bloodwork

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Thats not being a jerk :)

There are a number of logs on bb.com for Diesel Test
INgredient list at
http://www.getdiesel.net/DT2010_supplementfacts.jpg

Most logs of DT that I have read show a marked improvement in Total and Free Tesosterone over baseline levels.
I did a log for 30days with the stuff and saw my total test move just out of reference range (for the lab I was using) (total test was quite high already), and free test nearly doubled (it was quite low at baseline)

I'll be getting bloodwork done for the new forumla also in Sept.
HOpe that helps?

Not trying to be a jerk here but just out of curiousity, who's bloodwork supports it and what did the bloodwork reveal?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
FORGET I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TRIBULUS.... Just read mullet soldier's thread titled.... Tribulus Inneffective?

I'll save my money. I would be interested to see the same studies done again, except with Powerfull.
I was just thinking about this too and am wary of whether trib actually does anything or not...:blink:

Possibly Powefull or Activate would be better choices to trib?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whos taking it from experience...

like i said biotest's old is best. I can say from experience. i gained 15 lbs on bench. gained around 5 lbs lean mass in 6 weeks.

I can almost say biotests Gold is best but i havnt taking it so im not going to UNTILL I actually take it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whos taking it from expirence...

like i said biotest's old is best. i can say from xpirence. i gained 15 lbs on bench. gained around 5 lbs lean mass in 6 weeks.

i can almost say biotests Gold is best but i havnt taking it so im not going to UNTILL I actually take it.
Mine opinion was based on my own personal experience and the studies I have found.

I have taken many Trib based products and have gotten a libido boost at best. That being said I do think there is some worth in Saponins, as I recieved fantastic results from Powerfull, but for now at least the Tribulus extract which is being marketed does nothing for me.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
Thats not being a jerk :)

There are a number of logs on bb.com for Diesel Test
INgredient list at
http://www.getdiesel.net/DT2010_supplementfacts.jpg

Most logs of DT that I have read show a marked improvement in Total and Free Tesosterone over baseline levels.
I did a log for 30days with the stuff and saw my total test move just out of reference range (for the lab I was using) (total test was quite high already), and free test nearly doubled (it was quite low at baseline)

I'll be getting bloodwork done for the new forumla also in Sept.
HOpe that helps?
Hey that sounds like good results to me, so if it ain't broke don't fix it. For me, I've never had much of a noticable effect from Trib and when I read mulletsoldier's thread and listened to some of the opinions, it presented a new outlook on Trib. I'm not gonna rule it out just yet, in fact I might even try one of the ones suggested in this thread, but if it does not provide results, then I will discontinue use.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My personal experience on using it in the past was that there were no effects gained that were noticable. Although there was no bloodwork done either.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i researched it beforehand. and i found that biotests (the old blue tabs) were the ones that worked best. a short guy -i forget his name- he claimed to be a natural bodybuilder, at 5ft4 ..he ,lives in florida- he used to write for bodybuilding.com i dont know if he still does. he has his own site.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
when you used tirbex you really did gain 5lbs of muscle!!!... nd have u tried the gold and what is the diffrence between the gold and blue pills?!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i ran a bottle of t-bol thermolife as part of pct after epi cycle made steady gains the whole time. first tribulus product i ever liked just bought a second bottle.i am going to try it solo next month still not completely sold spendy $h it

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when you used tirbex you really did gain 5lbs of muscle!!!... nd have u tried the gold and what is the diffrence between the gold and blue pills?!
my opinion has changed since 2006 as I do not think tribulus works from the studies and I could be wrong that is just my opinion now from the research I came up with since then.

I was 23, six years ago, then when I used the biotest blue pulls I was squatting 405 (I do not do barbell squats anymore) and got my arms up to 18 inches without ever using a hormone.

Research says tribulus T does not work for muscle gains and does work for libido, although, some say the protosiocin amount has to be high like 20-40 % so I honestly do not know.

what I can tell you I had a training partner who we trained like beasts I took in a lot of calories gained muscle, fat and strength. Maybe it was placebo maybe not whatever it was it worked whether it was the mind believing or the pills.

I have no idea what the difference is between the Gold and blue pills. O the guy who suggested these to me is named Hugo Rivera.

I recommend Testopro as a testosterone booster if that is what you are looking for.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
t-bol is T.A. not T.T. witch i have heard gets better results.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
i would just like to gain more muscle and lose some bf..but mainly gain weghit im 198 and i would like to be 210-215

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Testopro also, I have never gotten any kind of results from a traditional Tribulus Terrestis product. Different people get more out of different things tough, I have rarely or never heard anybody say anything negative about Testopro though.

bigmodo

Awards
I think the best tribulus product is tribulus 500. You can check it out at modospot.com/review/tribulus.html

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I think the best tribulus product is tribulus 500. You can check it out at modospot.com/review/tribulus.html
Welcome to AM.

Very nice first post.

lol.

Keep coming back.