GAKIC question

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I know GAKIC is not a real popular supplement, but hope someone can answer my question, I got a tub of the powder I have used it one workout already and I was for sure stronger. Not sure if it was the 24 grams of surgar or the gakic, I'm 5 weeks in to a low carb diet with no carb up yet.

Anyway to the queston, if I take the gakic 45 min pre, then 30 min pre take creatine and nitrous malate, will the arginine in the nitrous malate mess with the arginine in gakc? Would it be a waste to take both of those products pre workout?

Thanks
James

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Hello sir,

Up front I want to say that I am not a big fan of Muscletech products. However, I believe that gakic is a compound for removing toxins/waste from muscles to increase your endurance while working out. I don't see any reason why you could not take it with your creatine or arginine.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Muscletech is the worst supplement company. I hate Muscletech, and Gakik wont help you long term IMO. But I havent tried it, and I never will since its an overpriced Muscletech product.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
CNorris
Nice reply I use to read them all the time at bb.com, go there sometime I think you'll fit in.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech is the worst supplement company. I hate Muscletech, and Gakik wont help you long term IMO. But I havent tried it, and I never will since its an overpriced Muscletech product.
He is right, their products are overpriced. Not only are they poor quality but you can buy better products for a cheaper price.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I tried it today, seem to work fine, 2nd day on gakic and I feel like it's working.....

Hello sir,

Up front I want to say that I am not a big fan of Muscletech products. However, I believe that gakic is a compound for removing toxins/waste from muscles to increase your endurance while working out. I don't see any reason why you could not take it with your creatine or arginine.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
That's not really the question now is it, I have a tub, and I'm not going to toss it out.

He is right, their products are overpriced. Not only are they poor quality but you can buy better products for a cheaper price.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CNorris
Nice reply I use to read them all the time at bb.com, go there sometime I think you'll fit in.
Haha some asking about a Muscletech product telling me to go to bb.com is like Rosie Odonnell calling someone else fat, ugly and annoying. :nutkick:

Im just telling you what 80% of the people in the forum think about Muscletech. Thats why this is the best bodybuilding forum on the web.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Haha some asking about a Muscletech product telling me to go to bb.com is like Rosie Odonnell calling someone else fat, ugly and annoying. :nutkick:

Im just telling you what 80% of the people in the forum think about Muscletech. Thats why this is the best bodybuilding forum on the web.
:rofl: He hit it right...and this is one of the better boards on the web. Just remember for next time, you probably shouldnt buy that brand.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
About a year ago I received a free sample of them (the horse pills, not the powder). I never tried them because I wasn't working out regularly. About a month ago, I started taking the 8 pills prior to working out and I must say for me, they work. I hit personal bests everytime I took them. I was atleast 10% stronger with my lifts. With that said, I wouldn't pay $50ish for a bottle of the pills. I would pay $25 though. Just my opinion.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
About a year ago I received a free sample of them (the horse pills, not the powder). I never tried them because I wasn't working out regularly. About a month ago, I started taking the 8 pills prior to working out and I must say for me, they work. I hit personal bests everytime I took them. I was atleast 10% stronger with my lifts. With that said, I wouldn't pay $50ish for a bottle of the pills. I would pay $25 though. Just my opinion.
Placebo effect??

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
No, I don't think so. I got a good pump from it and I felt stronger too. I know it worked better taking it 45 min. prior to hitting the gym. I've lifted several times in between without taking GAKIC and I wasn't quite as strong. Next time out I'll take it again and see. It works for me, but I wouldn't pay $50 for it.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Granted, we all know that Muscletech products don't live up to their claims. However, it's not what you have to say, it's how you say it. Let's show some respect for this guy.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just told the guy that Gakic wont do anything for him long term, and Muscletech is over priced. Then he shoots back at me, and tells me to go to bb.com. Its not my fault Muscletech conned him. I wasnt being disrespectful before, but I sure am now. **** Him, I'm glad Muscletech ripped him off.

If you want to pay a ton of money to get a temp boost that will go away as soon as you quit taking Gakik, be my guest. I personally like to focus on how to achieve long term gains.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
You're right CNorris - I guess I should rephrase. Let's all show some respect for each other.

TheKoos

Awards
I tried the sample pills as well and did see pretty good results however I have not purchased the product. I would be first in line if the price was around $25.

FLgator

Awards
I work at gnc sold a lot of gakic and most of the customers buy it again. It works. I wouldn't mix it with an NO product i think affects the absorbtion.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've heard mixed reviews about this product. Knowing muscletech I would say placebo plays a big role here but you never know.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Well back to the orig question, I did find that if I take gakic and arginine both pre-workout, they seem to cancel each other out, which is weird since they both have arginine.
It does seem to work, it is priced high, I got mine on e-bay for $24.00 powder, it taste really bad, I would buy again if I find on e-bay for close to same price again...
Sorry if I offended anyone, but my question wasn't is gakic any good, wasn't looking for that info, I read a lot, and I still use glutamine:twisted:

I know GAKIC is not a real popular supplement, but hope someone can answer my question, I got a tub of the powder I have used it one workout already and I was for sure stronger. Not sure if it was the 24 grams of surgar or the gakic, I'm 5 weeks in to a low carb diet with no carb up yet.

Anyway to the queston, if I take the gakic 45 min pre, then 30 min pre take creatine and nitrous malate, will the arginine in the nitrous malate mess with the arginine in gakc? Would it be a waste to take both of those products pre workout?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 14
Jasen Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 16