Gakic

BARLOUTE

Awards
Hey maybe someone have ask about this somewhere on this forum , but I did not see anything on it. OK my question is , is there some people that ever try it and how did it work out for some , to me personaly i feel it works very good, i had it a few time , it was a few months i did not try it. So tonight i bought it and try it seem like it give more lots more strenght and i have measure my arms after going to the gym , it was pump half a inch then what it was after all my workout for the last 2 weeks , so just wondering if i am the only one to like it. thanks

BARLOUTE

Awards
ok well I really never felt stimulated , but seem like its give me much more strenght , its says up to 24.3 percent strenght , not to sure its that much but maybe 10 %

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know its just arginine. Just like there nanox9 is just arginine. WAJ aka what a joke

BARLOUTE

Awards
So I am guessing its not that good of a supplement, their is so much out there , i have try pump 250 , so far i am not that much impress with it, i think i get more out of the gakic, well thanks for the info.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
So I am guessing its not that good of a supplement, their is so much out there , i have try pump 250 , so far i am not that much impress with it, i think i get more out of the gakic, well thanks for the info.
What are your goals? I'm sure someone could reccomend you a product that beats the **** out muscletech's gakic

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gakic is a good supplement. It's glycine and L-arginine salt of alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium. Basically allows you to increase your work output while you workout.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
old gakic is good, not alot of pumps but strenght did increase alot. stack with jack3d for the best workout ever

BARLOUTE

Awards
What are your goals? I'm sure someone could reccomend you a product that beats the **** out muscletech's gakic

Well , i will turn 35 this july, i restart to lift weight after about 10 years without doing almost no lifting at all , just a few times here and there, now its been 7 months i started back , it as taken me about 5 months to really started to be on the right track again , the last 2 months i have gain about 10 lbs of muscle and 1 and half inch on my arms , but I am still not as strong and good shape as i was 10 years ago , so lately i am thinking about doing one cycle , just to give me that boost i use to have , anyway , i have try all kind of stuff , but the only one really feels like giving me that extra strengh its Gakic but since i dont here much about it , i figure i would ask about people opinion, thanks for all the comment.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
The strength gains are from swallowing a pill the size of a car!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
1. Everything Muscle Tech is crap.
2. You preffer Gakic over SuperPump 250 (Which even has a growth hormone in it) LOL.
3. Nutraplanet, Yomhimbe like $2.50 a gram right? Arginine but in bulk, like $10 for 100g.
4. Or waste your money on a practical placebo.

BARLOUTE

Awards
Well , i could be wrong about Gakic being better then super pump 250 lol , but i notice the effect faster with gakic then the super pump 250 , but the things is tho , I only started to work out again and i know if i would never stop working out ,it would be diferent to notice diferent supplement , you say their is growth hormone in super pump 250 well if you know how it works , it can take weeks before you feel the effect of it, super pump make me feel like drinking a red bull , but for strenght i feel i get more out of gakic lol I have been taking super pump 250 for about 2 months and probably thats what help me gain 10 lbs , so I believe that it may work really good, all i am saying is when I take it either gakic or super pump 45 min before the gym , it seem like Gakic seem to work better , but its interessting what people have to say, i need to know more about supplement cause things change the last 10 years .

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about old Gakic, but the new stuff has something like an 800mg stimulant blend. That sounds hardcore!

BARLOUTE

Awards
yeah , I dont like to much stimulant , so I like the old Gakic better , I found that to much stimulant is hard on my stomach , so I notice when I tried the new Gakic, was harder on my stomach.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I would do futher research in the "Muscle Tech is Awesome" thread.

BARLOUTE

Awards
well ,I have stop taking superpump 250 for about 2 weeks, i guess its probably better then GAKIC LOL cause i did notice lost a bit of strenght and felt less energy lately at the gym, maybe only in my mind lol