New product from ALRI

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New product from ALRI


    Hey whats up every one. I just wanted to let you know that a great new product is coming out in about a week. Here is a little info on it.


    Restore



    Every man reaches a training, body composition, weight or libido plateau eventually. Be it due to age, stress or the fact that the male body has an ever growing war going on between the hormones that make us fat and small, and those that make us lean and manly, the war rages on in favor of the anti-male hormones.



    Restore™ is the anti-catabolic, anti-estrogen, anti-prolactin, natural testosterone optimizing so you can be a seriously optimized male supplement.



    *Serious natural testosterone production

    *Stop uncontrolled lean mass loss

    *Inhibition of fat deposits

    *Prolactin control for optimized GH levels

    *Estrogen Control

    *Optimized libido

    *Optimal free active testosterone



    Restore™

    90ct


  2. Sounds great! What's in it? Testers needed? haha..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ALRI627
    Hey whats up every one. I just wanted to let you know that a great new product is coming out in about a week. Here is a little info on it.


    Restore™



    Every man reaches a training, body composition, weight or libido plateau eventually. Be it due to age, stress or the fact that the male body has an ever growing war going on between the hormones that make us fat and small, and those that make us lean and manly, the war rages on in favor of the anti-male hormones.



    Restore™ is the anti-catabolic, anti-estrogen, anti-prolactin, natural testosterone optimizing so you can be a seriously optimized male supplement.



    *Serious natural testosterone production

    *Stop uncontrolled lean mass loss

    *Inhibition of fat deposits

    *Prolactin control for optimized GH levels

    *Estrogen Control

    *Optimized libido

    *Optimal free active testosterone



    Restore™

    90ct
    Damn another new product!!...you guys are making me go broke..

  4. I love their products. They work, and do their job! I cant wait for a tri-anabolic stack

  5. How is this different from Jungle Warfare???

    Sounds similar...

  6. Does it have some tribulus in it?

  7. Heres a write up of it from there site.

    http://www.alrindustries.com/restore_des.htm
  8. Thumbs up


    Looks good, probably great for pct or standalone. I just hope it is not too expensive.

  9. 70$ Thats kinda expensive... I might wait for feedback on this.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    70$ Thats kinda expensive... I might wait for feedback on this.
    Im guessign you got that of ALRIs website, hopefully places liek NP will have it for cheaper.
    •   
       


  11. Still, pretty expensive, but maybe its worth it. Kinda an anti-e, activate, retain stack in one..

  12. That product looks friggin perfect! I'm glad to see the anti-prolactin portion of it.

  13. Considering all that's in it. Maybe it's worth a shot. Products come out so fast, you don't have time to try them all! LOL

  14. Speak for yourself If i had the money, i'd be trying everything.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Considering all that's in it. Maybe it's worth a shot. Products come out so fast, you don't have time to try them all! LOL
    The suggestecd price on ALRIs website fro JW is 80$ so it will probably be cheaper at retailors.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    The suggestecd price on ALRIs website fro JW is 80$ so it will probably be cheaper at retailors.
    Yeah, I realize. Maybe a pre-sale could be good. Alri guy??? Are you there?

  17. Interesting.....these top tier companies seem to be dipping into the same ingredient pools.

  18. The 6-Bromo seems to be the new popular AI these days..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    The 6-Bromo seems to be the new popular AI these days..
    Yep, and lots of nettle extract products.

    From a consumer's point of view, I guess this is a good thing because it shows that the leaders in the industry are reaching a concensus around the efficacy of some new compounds.....which should give us all more confidence in them.

    I would imagine that the picture might look different from inside the industry where people are fighting for marketshare.

    :bruce1:

  20. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Yep, and lots of nettle extract products.
    They didn't go with nettle in this one, they went with Avena which is a suprise, they also used it in UltraHOTTER.

    I am suprised and happy about the fact they are used vitex for its anti-prolactin effects.

    Maybe they went w/avena so it will stack with JW, and not have all the same ingredients.

  21. Can't wait to see a log with this stuff.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Can't wait to see a log with this stuff.
    Hopefully, I will be able to give you one soon enough...:bb:

  23. i will def be using this along with my pct after my phera cycle next week all i need is my saw palmetto

  24. When is it coming out?
    By the way, why has ALRI stop the production of Retain and licenced it to AX?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Goffio69
    When is it coming out?
    By the way, why has ALRI stop the production of Retain and licenced it to AX?
    call me crazy, but my guess would be a business decision...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    The 6-Bromo seems to be the new popular AI these days..


    Dang BPF, you are looking extra beefy in the avy!!!! Work it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bb2:

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Yeah, I realize. Maybe a pre-sale could be good. Alri guy??? Are you there?
    We dont have the product yet so we cant do pre sales as soon as we get it, it will be available. Sorry

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    70$ Thats kinda expensive... I might wait for feedback on this.
    keep in mind that is just the suggested retail...... who the hell sells suggested retail anymore lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    keep in mind that is just the suggested retail...... who the hell sells suggested retail anymore lol
    GNC!! I have to say I'm really excited about this new product.

  30. LOL !!! Me too although sorry ladies, I do not recommend usage for us But get your men on it!!!!! You wont be sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by hrtguy
    GNC!! I have to say I'm really excited about this new product.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW PRODUCTS from MOLECULAR NUTRITION!
    By jjohn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 09:40 PM
  2. Amazing NEW PRODUCTS from Applied Nutriceuticals!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:20 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 12:16 PM
  4. New Products From Get Diesel!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Log in
Log in