New product from ALRI

ALRI627

Awards
Hey whats up every one. I just wanted to let you know that a great new product is coming out in about a week. Here is a little info on it.

Restore™

Every man reaches a training, body composition, weight or libido plateau eventually. Be it due to age, stress or the fact that the male body has an ever growing war going on between the hormones that make us fat and small, and those that make us lean and manly, the war rages on in favor of the anti-male hormones.

Restore™ is the anti-catabolic, anti-estrogen, anti-prolactin, natural testosterone optimizing so you can be a seriously optimized male supplement.

*Serious natural testosterone production

*Stop uncontrolled lean mass loss

*Inhibition of fat deposits

*Prolactin control for optimized GH levels

*Estrogen Control

*Optimized libido

*Optimal free active testosterone

Restore™

90ct

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great! What's in it? Testers needed? haha..

Trance Boy

Awards
Hey whats up every one. I just wanted to let you know that a great new product is coming out in about a week. Here is a little info on it.

Restore™

Every man reaches a training, body composition, weight or libido plateau eventually. Be it due to age, stress or the fact that the male body has an ever growing war going on between the hormones that make us fat and small, and those that make us lean and manly, the war rages on in favor of the anti-male hormones.

Restore™ is the anti-catabolic, anti-estrogen, anti-prolactin, natural testosterone optimizing so you can be a seriously optimized male supplement.

*Serious natural testosterone production

*Stop uncontrolled lean mass loss

*Inhibition of fat deposits

*Prolactin control for optimized GH levels

*Estrogen Control

*Optimized libido

*Optimal free active testosterone

Restore™

90ct
Damn another new product!!...you guys are making me go broke..:)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I love their products. They work, and do their job! I cant wait for a tri-anabolic stack ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
How is this different from Jungle Warfare???

Sounds similar...

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, probably great for pct or standalone. I just hope it is not too expensive.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
70$ :jaw: Thats kinda expensive... I might wait for feedback on this.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Still, pretty expensive, but maybe its worth it. Kinda an anti-e, activate, retain stack in one..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That product looks friggin perfect! I'm glad to see the anti-prolactin portion of it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Considering all that's in it. Maybe it's worth a shot. Products come out so fast, you don't have time to try them all! LOL

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Speak for yourself :icon_lol: If i had the money, i'd be trying everything.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Considering all that's in it. Maybe it's worth a shot. Products come out so fast, you don't have time to try them all! LOL
The suggestecd price on ALRIs website fro JW is 80$ so it will probably be cheaper at retailors.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.....these top tier companies seem to be dipping into the same ingredient pools.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The 6-Bromo seems to be the new popular AI these days.. :D

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The 6-Bromo seems to be the new popular AI these days.. :D
Yep, and lots of nettle extract products.

From a consumer's point of view, I guess this is a good thing because it shows that the leaders in the industry are reaching a concensus around the efficacy of some new compounds.....which should give us all more confidence in them.

I would imagine that the picture might look different from inside the industry where people are fighting for marketshare.

:bruce1:

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
They didn't go with nettle in this one, they went with Avena which is a suprise, they also used it in UltraHOTTER.

I am suprised and happy about the fact they are used vitex for its anti-prolactin effects.

Maybe they went w/avena so it will stack with JW, and not have all the same ingredients.

abish

abish

Awards
i will def be using this along with my pct after my phera cycle next week all i need is my saw palmetto

Goffio69

Awards
When is it coming out?
By the way, why has ALRI stop the production of Retain and licenced it to AX?

ALRI627

Awards
Yeah, I realize. Maybe a pre-sale could be good. Alri guy??? Are you there?
We dont have the product yet so we cant do pre sales as soon as we get it, it will be available. Sorry

hrtguy

Board Sponsor
Awards
keep in mind that is just the suggested retail...... who the hell sells suggested retail anymore lol :)
GNC!! I have to say I'm really excited about this new product.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
LOL !!! Me too although sorry ladies, I do not recommend usage for us:) But get your men on it!!!!! You wont be sorry

GNC!! I have to say I'm really excited about this new product.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say that I have a lot of faith and respect for ALRI products. haven't been disappointed yet by one.

Author L. Rea

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

From a consumer's point of view, I guess this is a good thing because it shows that the leaders in the industry are reaching a concensus around the efficacy of some new compounds.....which should give us all more confidence in them.

I would imagine that the picture might look different from inside the industry where people are fighting for marketshare.

:bruce1:

I suppose that would be true in some cases, but from the ALRI point of view, if you consider we have a slightly larger share due to our product design agreements with a few other quality companies we feel confident in placing our quality desigh logo one thier label, and the continued results our designs provide, we like it.

I suppose one of the hardest issues to deal with as a design company is of course knock offs that follow. As such labeling becomes a science in itself these days. I am sure all of us have used a product that appears to be the same as the branded product on the label but did not provide the same results. This is often due to private label companies merely copying a brand product for a company that lacks its own research people. Often the result is a product that lacks the specific isomers in a herbal or the correct analog of a compound that was in the original. But, it kind of sucks in that the consummer is left wondering if the product, or the brand sucks when something fails to do its job. Hmmm.

I believe ALRI has made a good effort in creating effective quality products at a reasonable price. Not looking for that per customer $ killing, but instead allowing the longevity of one of our designs to first pay off our investment, then eventually pay returns for the work. That we have way too much fun at doing what we love is of course a major plus for us.

In the case of Restore, our goal is to create a cost effective product that does the WHOLE male optimization thing, rather than have to secretly design 1 product then divide its contents into 2-3 separate products to do the whole job.

Makes sense to me at least.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, have to check it out im interested in free test boosting products.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose that would be true in some cases, but from the ALRI point of view, if you consider we have a slightly larger share due to our product design agreements with a few other quality companies we feel confident in placing our quality desigh logo one thier label, and the continued results our designs provide, we like it.

I suppose one of the hardest issues to deal with as a design company is of course knock offs that follow. As such labeling becomes a science in itself these days. I am sure all of us have used a product that appears to be the same as the branded product on the label but did not provide the same results. This is often due to private label companies merely copying a brand product for a company that lacks its own research people. Often the result is a product that lacks the specific isomers in a herbal or the correct analog of a compound that was in the original. But, it kind of sucks in that the consummer is left wondering if the product, or the brand sucks when something fails to do its job. Hmmm.

I believe ALRI has made a good effort in creating effective quality products at a reasonable price. Not looking for that per customer $ killing, but instead allowing the longevity of one of our designs to first pay off our investment, then eventually pay returns for the work. That we have way too much fun at doing what we love is of course a major plus for us.

In the case of Restore, our goal is to create a cost effective product that does the WHOLE male optimization thing, rather than have to secretly design 1 product then divide its contents into 2-3 separate products to do the whole job.

Makes sense to me at least.
When this comes out, you better beleive ill be buying it. I love every alri product i have EVER used and i dont think this will be any diff!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
LOL !!! Me too although sorry ladies, I do not recommend usage for us:) But get your men on it!!!!! You wont be sorry

Are you suggesting something here Raven? :lol:

Looks like a another solid product from ALRI. Let's see how people respond to this one.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established

Looks like a another solid product from ALRI. Let's see how people respond to this one.

lol uhhh whatever do you mean????!!! Ok FNF chime in here any time girl lol

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
you could always hook me up with one after i finish my Jungle Warfare that you sent last month.......:icon_lol:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

LOL, She is watching my back baby :) We will take 10 bottles please :) Im glad we have earthquake insurance here :icon_lol:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do we know when it will hit the market yet? sounds like just what i was looking for

size

Awards
  • Established
This is good b/c as I get older I need to restore lots of things.

Restore with Jungle Warfare, I would imagine would give a male a mighty strong libido boost. Sounds like fun. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wouldnt stacking it with j/w be redundant? which one if either or both be good to stack w/pheradrol? i already have the pheradrol coming, if i cant use it on will use it post. alri products work.

Last edited:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would Restore be ok to use with JW during PCT if Toremifene is also being used or is that overkill?

Mr.50