New product from ALRI

ALRI627

Awards
Would Restore be ok to use with JW during post cycle therapy if Toremifene is also being used or is that overkill?

Mr.50
I dont see a problem with it. Toremifene is similar to most other estrogen receptor blockers and has no real effect upon lowering total or circulating estrogen. As such a product like Restore (there are none like it, but some have some of the effects) is very effective at first controling then removing excess estrogen from the body in males.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I'll go ahead and test it for ya. Just give a little help for ya. ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so it seems this should be good for on cycle and PCT purposes correct?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This seems like the ultimo PCT. Or Good for Lean Bulks or something of the nature for a body Recomp as well. As it controls estrogen, increases free test and controls cortisol. It's like a 3 in 1 PCT.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Could an ALRI rep explain the thinking (or explain the expected synergies in stacking Jungle Warfare and Restore)? And a suggested dosing protocol would also be appreciated.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Could an ALRI rep explain the thinking (or explain the expected synergies in stacking Jungle Warfare and Restore)? And a suggested dosing protocol would also be appreciated.
Yeah, I'd like to know if you get a 30 day supply like most of your stuff...

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd like to know if you get a 30 day supply like most of your stuff...

I searched the Site, it doesn't say dosing. It's a 90 cap bottle, so yea 3/day is prolly a good guess. Bump for an ALRI Rep.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I searched the Site, it doesn't say dosing. It's a 90 cap bottle, so yea 3/day is prolly a good guess. Bump for an ALRI Rep.
Well, earlier in this thread one of the ALRI reps had suggested stacking Restore and Jungle Warfare. Given that they both contain AIs, SHBG antagonists, and other items which might duplicate function, I'm specifically interested in a suggested dosing protocol for such a stack.

Simply doubling up on the AIs in of itself is probably a bad idea.....so they must have some substitution dosing protocol in mind when suggesting that the two products can be stacked together.

ALRI627

Awards
Well, earlier in this thread one of the ALRI reps had suggested stacking Restore and Jungle Warfare. Given that they both contain AIs, SHBG antagonists, and other items which might duplicate function, I'm specifically interested in a suggested dosing protocol for such a stack.

Simply doubling up on the AIs in of itself is probably a bad idea.....so they must have some substitution dosing protocol in mind when suggesting that the two products can be stacked together.
For best results here is the stack that was recomended,
weeks 1 through 2 front load Jungle Warfare 2 caps 3x daily

weeks 3 through 5 add Restore and run both JW and Restore 1 cap 3x daily

weeks 6 through 8 stop JW and double up on Restore 2 caps
3x daily.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would this be the same protocol if you are in PCT as if you were in a stand alone?

Mr.50

Simply doubling up on the AIs in of itself is probably a bad idea.....so they must have some substitution dosing protocol in mind when suggesting that the two products can be stacked together.[/QUOTE

3x daily.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Simply doubling up on the AIs in of itself is probably a bad idea.....so they must have some substitution dosing protocol in mind when suggesting that the two products can be stacked together.[/QUOTE

3x daily.

ALRI627,

Do you work for ALRI? Who might you be? :) I miss Raven, have you seen her? Thanks for the info, Ill make sure Viperspit sees it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

3x daily.
Thank you very much!

Frank N Steroid

Awards
This is a thyrogen x replacement, correct?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ALRI627 is that protocol from above good for use of these products both during PCT and as standalones?

Mr.50

ALRI627

Awards
ALRI627 is that protocol from above good for use of these products both during post cycle therapy and as standalones?

Mr.50
I know it is a stand alone protocol. I will find out if it can be used for post cycle as well

DaveB

Awards
Hey, could I go a little off topic and enquire about the new lipolytic protein. I have ordered 10lbs of this, and am quite excited.

Raven/ALRI627/Author is there an upper daily limit due to the addition of OEA? I will soon be using this with the tri-lean stack and I believe OEA is included there too.

Did you have to overcome the inherent oral biovailability of OEA?

Whats the taste and results like for this?

And has there been any testers using JW + Tri-lean + T-X?

It is an interesting idea and I am looking forward to trying this first hand, and I will convey my thoughts tomorrow when it arrives.

Thanks

Dave

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Hey, could I go a little off topic and enquire about the new lipolytic protein. I have ordered 10lbs of this, and am quite excited.

Raven/ALRI627/Author is there an upper daily limit due to the addition of OEA? I will soon be using this with the tri-lean stack and I believe OEA is included there too.

Did you have to overcome the inherent oral biovailability of OEA?

Whats the taste and results like for this?

And has there been any testers using JW + Tri-lean + T-X?

It is an interesting idea and I am looking forward to trying this first hand, and I will convey my thoughts tomorrow when it arrives.

Thanks

Dave
Looks really expensive. OEA is in LipidFX.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sam said he is getting it in this week too I think I will be picking it up for when I start my trn glad alri put something in for prolactin issues as i love trn just prolactin prone.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Frank - the regular sites are quite a bit less than what ALRI has posted.
Example - Restore was like $70 - but planetary has it for like $35 or something.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I was referring to the general practice of ALRI prices.

size

Awards
  • Established
3x daily.
I have some Jungle Warfare I am getting ready to use but I may wait and add some Restore to the combo.

A question though, why the suggestion of front loading the Jungle Warfare at 6 caps then doubling the Restore to 6 caps on the tale end?

ALRI627

Awards
Some stores and websites will have Restore on Friday

ALRI627

Awards
Would this be the same protocol if you are in post cycle therapy as if you were in a stand alone?

Mr.50

For post cycle therapy you would start with the Restore and finish with Jungle Warfare. All the same doses but backwards

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Was there an explanation for the suggested double dosing?

Frank N Steroid

Awards
I guess JW will keep estrogen low, then restore will maintain that level ??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It is phase cycling. In short it keeps your test levels at a steady climb instead of spiking.
Huh? You're suggesting that people take double the suggested dosage of both products. Could you please explain how this is "phase cycling?"

I'm trying to understand the logic behind this protocol and it looks like you're saying that taking twice as much as normal will exert stronger effects. I would imagine this to be true but was hoping for something more along the lines of "the different AIs in the two products effect different pathways blah blah blah."

Originally Posted by ALRI627
3x daily.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
waiting for a response on this one cause i got both coming my way :dance:

rocknroll

Awards
Would this be the same protocol if you are in post cycle therapy as if you were in a stand alone?

Mr.50

For post cycle therapy you would start with the Restore and finish with Jungle Warfare. All the same doses but backwards
OK...Can anyone address the protocol if running Restore WITHOUT JW? For example, after a 4 week standalone PP cycle, I would think one could run something along the lines of Nolva, Restore, Fenu with good success? If so, what would be the dosing plan for PCT and timing of the doses. i.e. if supposed to take 3/day, does one take with food, optimal before bed, etc.? Much thanks!

faustus

Awards
Is it suitable for an average guy who isnt a competitive bodybuilder, to take it on a daily or 2 days once basis?

Seems like a good formula, but a bit on the steep side if were to take it daily.

Please advise.

Faustus