New product from ALRI

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I have to say that I have a lot of faith and respect for ALRI products. haven't been disappointed yet by one.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    I love their products. They work, and do their job! I cant wait for a tri-anabolic stack

You read our minds....lol
    •   

3. people loves ALRI cuz all their stuff are HARDCORE

4. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Yep, and lots of nettle extract products.

From a consumer's point of view, I guess this is a good thing because it shows that the leaders in the industry are reaching a concensus around the efficacy of some new compounds.....which should give us all more confidence in them.

I would imagine that the picture might look different from inside the industry where people are fighting for marketshare.

:bruce1:

I suppose that would be true in some cases, but from the ALRI point of view, if you consider we have a slightly larger share due to our product design agreements with a few other quality companies we feel confident in placing our quality desigh logo one thier label, and the continued results our designs provide, we like it.

I suppose one of the hardest issues to deal with as a design company is of course knock offs that follow. As such labeling becomes a science in itself these days. I am sure all of us have used a product that appears to be the same as the branded product on the label but did not provide the same results. This is often due to private label companies merely copying a brand product for a company that lacks its own research people. Often the result is a product that lacks the specific isomers in a herbal or the correct analog of a compound that was in the original. But, it kind of sucks in that the consummer is left wondering if the product, or the brand sucks when something fails to do its job. Hmmm.

I believe ALRI has made a good effort in creating effective quality products at a reasonable price. Not looking for that per customer $ killing, but instead allowing the longevity of one of our designs to first pay off our investment, then eventually pay returns for the work. That we have way too much fun at doing what we love is of course a major plus for us.

In the case of Restore, our goal is to create a cost effective product that does the WHOLE male optimization thing, rather than have to secretly design 1 product then divide its contents into 2-3 separate products to do the whole job.

Makes sense to me at least.

5. Looking good, have to check it out im interested in free test boosting products.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea
    I suppose that would be true in some cases, but from the ALRI point of view, if you consider we have a slightly larger share due to our product design agreements with a few other quality companies we feel confident in placing our quality desigh logo one thier label, and the continued results our designs provide, we like it.

I suppose one of the hardest issues to deal with as a design company is of course knock offs that follow. As such labeling becomes a science in itself these days. I am sure all of us have used a product that appears to be the same as the branded product on the label but did not provide the same results. This is often due to private label companies merely copying a brand product for a company that lacks its own research people. Often the result is a product that lacks the specific isomers in a herbal or the correct analog of a compound that was in the original. But, it kind of sucks in that the consummer is left wondering if the product, or the brand sucks when something fails to do its job. Hmmm.

I believe ALRI has made a good effort in creating effective quality products at a reasonable price. Not looking for that per customer $ killing, but instead allowing the longevity of one of our designs to first pay off our investment, then eventually pay returns for the work. That we have way too much fun at doing what we love is of course a major plus for us.

In the case of Restore, our goal is to create a cost effective product that does the WHOLE male optimization thing, rather than have to secretly design 1 product then divide its contents into 2-3 separate products to do the whole job.

Makes sense to me at least.
    When this comes out, you better beleive ill be buying it. I love every alri product i have EVER used and i dont think this will be any diff!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

7. Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    LOL !!! Me too although sorry ladies, I do not recommend usage for us But get your men on it!!!!! You wont be sorry

Are you suggesting something here Raven?

Looks like a another solid product from ALRI. Let's see how people respond to this one.

8. Welcome back to the fold, ALR.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit

Looks like a another solid product from ALRI. Let's see how people respond to this one.

lol uhhh whatever do you mean????!!! Ok FNF chime in here any time girl lol

10. you could always hook me up with one after i finish my Jungle Warfare that you sent last month.......

11. Are you guys will be looking for testers?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit

LOL, She is watching my back baby We will take 10 bottles please Im glad we have earthquake insurance here

13. do we know when it will hit the market yet? sounds like just what i was looking for

14. This is good b/c as I get older I need to restore lots of things.

Restore with Jungle Warfare, I would imagine would give a male a mighty strong libido boost. Sounds like fun.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    do we know when it will hit the market yet? sounds like just what i was looking for
    Restore should be in stores next week

16. wouldnt stacking it with j/w be redundant? which one if either or both be good to stack w/pheradrol? i already have the pheradrol coming, if i cant use it on will use it post. alri products work.
    Last edited by thebigt; 06-28-2006 at 02:55 PM. Reason: edit
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

17. Quote Originally Posted by ALRI627
    Restore should be in stores next week

Will the board sponsors have it next week too? thanks alot for the quick reply

18. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Will the board sponsors have it next week too? thanks alot for the quick reply

If they dont, please be a complete pain in the ass to them until they call me for an order lol

19. Here is a picture of the New Restore, and the complete write up link for those interested.

ALRIís Restore

20. Would Restore be ok to use with JW during PCT if Toremifene is also being used or is that overkill?

Mr.50

21. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Here is a picture of the New Restore, and the complete write up link for those interested.

ALRIís Restore
    let me get a sample for after i finish my JW and ill let ya know how it works!! :bb:

22. I'll be adding that to my next stack fo'sho
  23. Question

What's the third part of this supplement stack going to look like?

New product from ALRI
    Last edited by yeahright; 06-30-2006 at 12:07 AM.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Would Restore be ok to use with JW during post cycle therapy if Toremifene is also being used or is that overkill?

Mr.50
    I dont see a problem with it. Toremifene is similar to most other estrogen receptor blockers and has no real effect upon lowering total or circulating estrogen. As such a product like Restore (there are none like it, but some have some of the effects) is very effective at first controling then removing excess estrogen from the body in males.

25. Well I'll go ahead and test it for ya. Just give a little help for ya.

26. so it seems this should be good for on cycle and PCT purposes correct?

27. This seems like the ultimo PCT. Or Good for Lean Bulks or something of the nature for a body Recomp as well. As it controls estrogen, increases free test and controls cortisol. It's like a 3 in 1 PCT.

28. I cannot believe I did not start this thread damnnit!!! Anyway I hope you check on my hypertrophic expression log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-log-jdub.html

But this seems like a perfect compliment to JW. Man I wish I was not going on a bulk, as I know the two would lean me out, and make me Peter North !!!

29. Could an ALRI rep explain the thinking (or explain the expected synergies in stacking Jungle Warfare and Restore)? And a suggested dosing protocol would also be appreciated.

30. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Could an ALRI rep explain the thinking (or explain the expected synergies in stacking Jungle Warfare and Restore)? And a suggested dosing protocol would also be appreciated.
    Yeah, I'd like to know if you get a 30 day supply like most of your stuff...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PRODUCTS from MOLECULAR NUTRITION!
    By jjohn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:40 PM
  2. Amazing NEW PRODUCTS from Applied Nutriceuticals!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 12:20 PM
  3. New Products from Primordial Performance!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 AM
  4. New Products From Get Diesel!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 09:16 PM