Jungle Warfare/Hyperdrol

TheKoos

Awards
Has anyone given any thought to stacking the two?

Maybe running one after another or even both at the same time.

If ran one after another any thoughts on which to run first?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone given any thought to stacking the two?

Maybe running one after another or even both at the same time.

If ran one after another any thoughts on which to run first?
This is my understanding on the issue from ALR:

These two products both work quite well (hell ALR designed em, what do you expect). THe ingredients differ between products, even in as little as differing extracts of the same herb. That being said, the products will not cancel each other out in any way, nor will they amplify each other. One works as is, as does the other. So what we have, as ALR said, is a 1+1=2, not 1+1=3. Obviously, both are positive outcomes.

Hope that helps...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I guess it's a pretty good idea, and could be very beneficial.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think it would be cool to do hyperdrol one day jw the next. kinda get the best of them both. go for 2 months

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I would not alternate between the two... Maybe run one after the other would be better IMO.

sock

Awards
No doubt people have thought of stacking them. You see all kinds of "stacks" in this forum. I would wait to see some more solo logs of both or run each by themselves to see how you respond to each individually. At least running them solo you would get an idea of which your respond better to.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
IMO I would want to try them seperately first to assess the results - after you've successfully figured out the effects or each individually then you can assess synergy together. Whilst I believe ALRI's assertions that they don't help each other, running both in conjuction with the bodies natural processes could see different results. Just my .2 cents.