Jungle Warfare vs. Hyperdrol

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Alright, some of you may know me from the bb.com forum. I did a PheraPlex/Superdrol cycle months back and had great results weight/strength wise. However, the sides I experienced were horrible (i.e. loss of libido). I have been reading as much as possible regarding Jungle Warfare and Hyperdrol. They appear very similar. One thing I have read though is some people are experiencing some loss of libidio on the JW. I have not seen too much GOOD SOLID review on the HD though. I'm looking to get some straight answers regarding the two supplements because I plan to start a cycle on one within the next 2 weeks. I have not bought either yet, I will be doing that when I decide on the right one.

Ultimately I want to know which one will have the LEAST effect on libido, as well as the most positive effect in the gym. My understanding is neither require a post cycle therapy which will be nice on the wallet compared to my PheraPlex/Superdrol cycle. It should be noted I still have some PP left I am considering stacking with either the JW or the HD. Opinions on this (starting with both, PP first and adding JW/HD or vice versa) would be appreciated as well.

Also, what opinions would you have on stacking Ejaculoid with JW/HD to assist with increasing libido. I'm sure I'll think of more questions =). In the meantime please share any and all information. Thanks.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just went through the same decision making process, and I ended up with JW. I saw many positive logs, both sponsored and non-, on JW, while I saw no truly positive logs on HD.

I'm not convinced HD's ingredients are effective; JW utilizes ingredients known to be effective (ActivaTe gets rave reviews, JW shares that ingredient).

As far as your libido, try Endotest or Fenotest, both make me ridiculously horny. Also add arginine to your supps: it definately improves my libido (it doesn't make me horny persay, but IF I'm horny, it definately potentiates the results ;D ).

That's all I got.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Looking at the Hyperdrol label it seems to me that while it may be an effective blend they have suggested a low dose, so it may very well be effective only at a higher dose than suggested.

I've not tried either but I've heard more good things about Jungle Warfare than I have heard about Hyperdrol. About that Ejaculoid stuff, I've never even heard of the company that makes it before, if you want to run something with JW to help with libido then maybe Get Diesel Test 2010 or Bioscience Technologys Alpha-Drive XL would be effective.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
I just went through the same decision making process, and I ended up with JW. I saw many positive logs, both sponsored and non-, on JW, while I saw no truly positive logs on HD.

I'm not convinced HD's ingredients are effective; JW utilizes ingredients known to be effective (ActivaTe gets rave reviews, JW shares that ingredient).

As far as your libido, try Endotest or Fenotest, both make me ridiculously horny. Also add arginine to your supps: it definately improves my libido (it doesn't make me horny persay, but IF I'm horny, it definately potentiates the results ;D ).

That's all I got.
Exactly why I'm having difficulty deciding.. There are very few solid logs and reviews on Hyperdrol. What results did you get from using the JW? Did you experience any libido issues while on it? BTW, thanks for the response.

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Looking at the Hyperdrol label it seems to me that while it may be an effective blend they have suggested a low dose, so it may very well be effective only at a higher dose than suggested.

I've not tried either but I've heard more good things about Jungle Warfare than I have heard about Hyperdrol.
I've noticed that as well, however I would personally rather not TRY it at a higher dose and HOPE for results. I appreciate the input though.

By the way, where in Scotland are you? I went to school and played volleyball for the University of Aberdeen. Great experience, just VERY cold compared to Arizona. =)

stinkfinger

Awards
I just finished a 6 week JW cycle with good results. I ran it at 4 pills a day. I did lose some libido into week 4 but a little trib got things back to normal pretty quick! I'd use the JW!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed that as well, however I would personally rather not TRY it at a higher dose and HOPE for results. I appreciate the input though.

By the way, where in Scotland are you? I went to school and played volleyball for the University of Aberdeen. Great experience, just VERY cold compared to Arizona. =)
I live near to Dundee, not sure I'd say it's all that cold around here but I guess I'm used to the wind-chill factor :)
Btw I added something to my initial post.

Alright, some of you may know me from the bb.com forum. I did a PheraPlex/Superdrol cycle months back and had great results weight/strength wise. However, the sides I experienced were horrible (i.e. loss of libido). I have been reading as much as possible regarding Jungle Warfare and Hyperdrol. They appear very similar. One thing I have read though is some people are experiencing some loss of libidio on the JW. I have not seen too much GOOD SOLID review on the HD though. I'm looking to get some straight answers regarding the two supplements because I plan to start a cycle on one within the next 2 weeks. I have not bought either yet, I will be doing that when I decide on the right one.

Ultimately I want to know which one will have the LEAST effect on libido, as well as the most positive effect in the gym. My understanding is neither require a post cycle therapy which will be nice on the wallet compared to my PheraPlex/Superdrol cycle. It should be noted I still have some PP left I am considering stacking with either the JW or the HD. Opinions on this (starting with both, PP first and adding JW/HD or vice versa) would be appreciated as well.

Also, what opinions would you have on stacking Ejaculoid with JW/HD to assist with increasing libido. I'm sure I'll think of more questions =). In the meantime please share any and all information. Thanks.
For HD just buy the actives at correct amounts:
cAMPHIBOLIC from USPLabs
CIssus or symmetry from USPlabs
Rebound R from designer Supplements
Activate from designer Supplements

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly why I'm having difficulty deciding.. There are very few solid logs and reviews on Hyperdrol. What results did you get from using the JW? Did you experience any libido issues while on it? BTW, thanks for the response.
I just ordered it two days ago. :)

BTW, I was a Mega-Cissus/Symmetry tester, and I liked it a lot. I fully intend to do another round of Symmetry.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
i can only comment on JW, but i had an extreme raise in libido on that stuff!! it was good :D only sides that i could tell (no blood work done) was acne, headaches and sweats.