How do tell if shut down (Halodrol)

lax

Awards
I was wondering how one could tell if they are shut down?? Someone told me to run some novedex throughout Maximus stack (halodrol 50 ED, Megazol 150 ED) to help from shutting down. What do you guys think??? Will hinder my gains??

Reason I ask is that a friend took SD 20 mg for week and then switched to Halodrol and he said he felt as if his boy shrunk and he sweated a lot down there.

I want to be safe, have Clomid and Nolva.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would read our PCT section.

Shut-down= void of testosterone features

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't mean it's smaller that you're in ****. It is just temporary usually when you do your PCT, they will get back to work ;)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One way to tell if you are shut down is ask yourself if you are taking anabolics. if yes then you are shut down.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One way to tell if you are shut down is ask yourself if you are taking anabolics. if yes then you are shut down.
LOL thats the same thought that came to mind when I seen the title of the thread.:hammer:

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
It's often hard to tell if you're shutdown after a cycle because there's a lot of factors to it. Like, did you notice your balls turned to peas after a quick dip in the kiddie pool or did they shrink because you took 5 caps of halodrol and 5 superdrol an hour later?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
It's often hard to tell if you're shutdown after a cycle because there's a lot of factors to it. Like, did you notice your balls turned to peas after a quick dip in the kiddie pool or did they shrink because you took 5 caps of halodrol and 5 superdrol an hour later?
Mine shrunk cuz I snorted the whole bottle in a week!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Being "on" will often mask the symptoms of being shutdown because the exogenous androgens are having their way with your system. Once you go off of them, you may notice lethargy, depression, and lack of libido.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
blood tests are the only sure fire way to know where you stand.