Cutting

  1. New Member
    msclbldrguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    319
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    56.8%

    Cutting


    I am finally consistent with working out again and my primary goal right now is to lose bodyfat. I am doing cardio, mostly riding my bike, some treadmill and stairclimber. I have also started lifting again.

    My question is this. Is there a good alternative to clen? I used to use it with great results but since it is not availabe any longer, legal or otherwise, I am wondering if anyone has found something, legal, that works like this stuf did.

    I tried searching but to no avail. It's probably there but missed it.

    Thanks for the help.

  2. Senior Member
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    1002
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by msclbldrguy
    I am finally consistent with working out again and my primary goal right now is to lose bodyfat. I am doing cardio, mostly riding my bike, some treadmill and stairclimber. I have also started lifting again.

    My question is this. Is there a good alternative to clen? I used to use it with great results but since it is not availabe any longer, legal or otherwise, I am wondering if anyone has found something, legal, that works like this stuf did.

    I tried searching but to no avail. It's probably there but missed it.

    Thanks for the help.

    How about giving us your stats and current diet bro? Clen is only good IMO when your down to ~10% bf. Diet is everything. Give us some detail to help you out.
  3. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2003
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would check out the supplement review logs there are tons of new trials and logs by people that will be sure to have you answers. Also the fatt loss forum would be very vital to rummage through.

    Focus in on your diet and training and you will be set. As far as supplements to aid in your fat loss quest Clen even if it was avilable would be a are ayou wouldnt want to venture in.

    Since you just started training adequitly again you should be able to achieve results without many supplements. If you really want to to try something the new venom hypderdrive may be something you want to look into (or the tri lean series depending on cash issues.) Dicana also may be something that would be of intererest of you.

    As far as not being able to find anything on searches, what are you typing in? There is TONS of information on here about fat loss and related issues...
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    msclbldrguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    319
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    56.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    How about giving us your stats and current diet bro? Clen is only good IMO when your down to ~10% bf. Diet is everything. Give us some detail to help you out.
    Oh yeah..forgot. I am 5'10" and 235 lbs. I have put on about 35 lbs of fat since October. (I became ill, very long story). Before all this started I was a lean 200 lbs, not ripped but satisfied with the way I looked.

    I've been down a similar road before and I know that my diet needed a complete overhaul. Still have a bit to go but it isn't too bad. I don't change cold turkey. I have found that I will stay for the long haul if I taper off and not go strict right away. My diet is almost completely clean. I need to eat good carbs; that's my last change.

    I am eating chicken breasts, egg whites, fish, plain vegetables, whole wheat bread (7 grain), and Optimum's whey protein to up my protein intake. Sory I don't have a meal by meal content but my next step is to write down each meal and so I can flesh out my diet plan. I have used clen before with way more than 10 % with good results when combined with a strict diet. I am hoping to find something similar 'cause I need all the help I can get.

    Thanks.
  5. New Member
    msclbldrguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    319
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    56.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    I would check out the supplement review logs there are tons of new trials and logs by people that will be sure to have you answers. Also the fatt loss forum would be very vital to rummage through.

    Focus in on your diet and training and you will be set. As far as supplements to aid in your fat loss quest Clen even if it was avilable would be a are ayou wouldnt want to venture in.

    Since you just started training adequitly again you should be able to achieve results without many supplements. If you really want to to try something the new venom hypderdrive may be something you want to look into (or the tri lean series depending on cash issues.) Dicana also may be something that would be of intererest of you.

    As far as not being able to find anything on searches, what are you typing in? There is TONS of information on here about fat loss and related issues...
    I will check them out. I searched on clen but didn't see anything where anybody said this gives similar results to clen.

    I'll check the threads again and those supps you mentioned. I probably didn't search thoroughly enough and I admit I am a bit of a dumbass when it comes to searches...I can never seem to find what I want exscept by accident..lol

    Thanks for the help!
  6. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2003
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I know its easy to turn to the latest supplement or clen as it is very tempting, but when you see threads when people ask what they need to do to loose the fat in 99% of the cases you will see the first words out of any ones mouth be "Whats your diet look like"
    35 lbs is very doable and the KEY TO SUCCESS is your diet.

    www.fitday.com this is a great tool that you should become bery famliar with. You need to know how many calories you need and find out your bmr. http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/bmrcalc.htm is a greta place to find out cal needs
  7. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1079
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^^^ Exactly. HOld off on the supps for a while.
  8. New Member
    msclbldrguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    319
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    56.8%

    Thanks...I have never seen fitday.com but looks good. Definitely will use it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 09:31 AM
  2. PH's for a cutting?
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:57 PM
  3. Cutting/Water retention
    By Shake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 09:26 PM
  4. Cutting question.
    By Shake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 08:39 PM
  5. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 12:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in