Cutting

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I am finally consistent with working out again and my primary goal right now is to lose bodyfat. I am doing cardio, mostly riding my bike, some treadmill and stairclimber. I have also started lifting again.

My question is this. Is there a good alternative to clen? I used to use it with great results but since it is not availabe any longer, legal or otherwise, I am wondering if anyone has found something, legal, that works like this stuf did.

I tried searching but to no avail. It's probably there but missed it.

Thanks for the help.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I am finally consistent with working out again and my primary goal right now is to lose bodyfat. I am doing cardio, mostly riding my bike, some treadmill and stairclimber. I have also started lifting again.

My question is this. Is there a good alternative to clen? I used to use it with great results but since it is not availabe any longer, legal or otherwise, I am wondering if anyone has found something, legal, that works like this stuf did.

I tried searching but to no avail. It's probably there but missed it.

Thanks for the help.

How about giving us your stats and current diet bro? Clen is only good IMO when your down to ~10% bf. Diet is everything. Give us some detail to help you out. ;)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I would check out the supplement review logs there are tons of new trials and logs by people that will be sure to have you answers. Also the fatt loss forum would be very vital to rummage through.

Focus in on your diet and training and you will be set. As far as supplements to aid in your fat loss quest Clen even if it was avilable would be a are ayou wouldnt want to venture in.

Since you just started training adequitly again you should be able to achieve results without many supplements. If you really want to to try something the new venom hypderdrive may be something you want to look into (or the tri lean series depending on cash issues.) Dicana also may be something that would be of intererest of you.

As far as not being able to find anything on searches, what are you typing in? There is TONS of information on here about fat loss and related issues...

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
How about giving us your stats and current diet bro? Clen is only good IMO when your down to ~10% bf. Diet is everything. Give us some detail to help you out. ;)
Oh yeah..forgot. I am 5'10" and 235 lbs. I have put on about 35 lbs of fat since October. (I became ill, very long story). Before all this started I was a lean 200 lbs, not ripped but satisfied with the way I looked.

I've been down a similar road before and I know that my diet needed a complete overhaul. Still have a bit to go but it isn't too bad. I don't change cold turkey. I have found that I will stay for the long haul if I taper off and not go strict right away. My diet is almost completely clean. I need to eat good carbs; that's my last change.

I am eating chicken breasts, egg whites, fish, plain vegetables, whole wheat bread (7 grain), and Optimum's whey protein to up my protein intake. Sory I don't have a meal by meal content but my next step is to write down each meal and so I can flesh out my diet plan. I have used clen before with way more than 10 % with good results when combined with a strict diet. I am hoping to find something similar 'cause I need all the help I can get.

Thanks.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I would check out the supplement review logs there are tons of new trials and logs by people that will be sure to have you answers. Also the fatt loss forum would be very vital to rummage through.

Focus in on your diet and training and you will be set. As far as supplements to aid in your fat loss quest Clen even if it was avilable would be a are ayou wouldnt want to venture in.

Since you just started training adequitly again you should be able to achieve results without many supplements. If you really want to to try something the new venom hypderdrive may be something you want to look into (or the tri lean series depending on cash issues.) Dicana also may be something that would be of intererest of you.

As far as not being able to find anything on searches, what are you typing in? There is TONS of information on here about fat loss and related issues...
I will check them out. I searched on clen but didn't see anything where anybody said this gives similar results to clen.

I'll check the threads again and those supps you mentioned. I probably didn't search thoroughly enough and I admit I am a bit of a dumbass when it comes to searches...I can never seem to find what I want exscept by accident..lol:think: :think:

Thanks for the help!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I know its easy to turn to the latest supplement or clen as it is very tempting, but when you see threads when people ask what they need to do to loose the fat in 99% of the cases you will see the first words out of any ones mouth be "Whats your diet look like"
35 lbs is very doable and the KEY TO SUCCESS is your diet.

www.fitday.com this is a great tool that you should become bery famliar with. You need to know how many calories you need and find out your bmr. http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/bmrcalc.htm is a greta place to find out cal needs

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^^ Exactly. HOld off on the supps for a while.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...I have never seen fitday.com but looks good. Definitely will use it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1