OK, let's do it. Show me your stash!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now I know everyone has been buying stuff before the ban goes through.

Here's mine. I'm not going to bother to list out the stuff, you get the idear:

Also, are you guys already going to freeze this stuff to ensure the longevity?

Attachments

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW

Well I see quite a bit of Garlic and Parsley I never knew you were JUICED :)

CROWLER

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn Rage, all I have is 2 mohn,2 haladrol, 1 trn, 1 tst, 1 super, 1 phera and 1 mdien that I will probable never use, as far as freezing, I just keep mine the refrigerator, kinda pisses off the wife, but oh well... :head:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
All I have is protein :/ and an enormous amount of motivation and energy

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Hey I know im 17, but should i buy stuff and freeze it and will it be good when im 21 eh? Is this even a plausible idea?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NO Sooty you should not but it, and freeze it...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I think I may be up to par.... or a decent second to that stash :p

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW

Well I see quite a bit of Garlic and Parsley I never knew you were JUICED :)

CROWLER
Not quite yet.

:afro:

I'm glad my woman is OK with the stash...If my brother or other people saw it....:run:

Danl4560

Awards
Hey I know im 17, but should i buy stuff and freeze it and will it be good when im 21 eh? Is this even a plausible idea?
It's a decent idea, but I have $10 that says if you buy it now you will use it long before you're 21.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's a decent idea, but I have $10 that says if you buy it now you will use it long before you're 21.
Well, if it were me; when I was 17 PHs/AAS was no where in my realm of thought.

With that said, depending on how well disciplined and how well educated that youngster is - it may be a good idea to stock up and freeze. Most likely not.

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
Wow..lol I don't have a stash yet..but I will be buying 10 sd, 4 trn, and around 8 m test. That's about all I need ima resale most this stuff to friends anyway.. And buy a **** load more.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
So when im 21 ill just have to use straight dbol or something rather than these things haha.. doesnt sound quite as safe.

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
Haha, dude there will be bigger and better stuff then trust me..

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
damn, i have a shoebox filled up under my bed and I thought I was bad.... you make me look like a cheapskate. I dont blame you though, for me getting supps in the mail feels like christmas morning

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Heh! I'll try to remember to post mine. I need to take an updated picture...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn Rage, I thought I was the most absurd stock piler around. I think you have me beat.
I have
1 HD-50
5SD
4Ergomax
5Prostan
3Phera
2 MaxLmg
4MTRN
4TST
5Norderm

Maybe I am as bad as you :eek:

tarfu81

Awards
Now I know everyone has been buying stuff before the ban goes through.

Here's mine. I'm not going to bother to list out the stuff, you get the idear:

Also, are you guys already going to freeze this stuff to ensure the longevity?
I have the following:
10 Phera-Plex
3 Megadrol
1/2 bottle of SD
2 Halodrol
4 M1T
3 4-AD

JKurz211

Awards
Here's what I got

40amps-(Testovis)Test Prop.
50amps (Test-e)
500-20mg D-Bol
40ML-EQ

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
16 pheraplex, 3 sd 90's one sd 60, 3 prostan, some M1T and Mdht being stored on ice!
Not to mention 3500 mcg of IGF!

munstah

Awards
jesus... u guys got some nice stashes.... i suppose i should begin stashing then.. it just sux to order all this **** to canada :nutkick: ... perhaps if the ban can hold off until summer i can make a trip to nyc and have em shipped to my uncle's house there

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Seriously guys, probably not a good idea to broadcase the illicit or soon-to-be illicit substances that you have stashed away at home. As much as AM feels like we're all just hanging out - remember its still the internet and it is anything but secure.

BV

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Ha. I have 40 bottles of SD alone; maybe 200 in all of various PHs. I've got a seperate freezer in the garage for gear.

Just teasin' Big Brother.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
you're your own board sponsor! let me know if you need to get rid of any.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
You really think there will be bigger and better things when I turn 21 and start to make up my mind on taking these kinds of things?
I mean I can easily get this stuff... Half the football players at my school take SD and M1T... idiots...

And the fellas and trainers at my gym offer me dbol and winny and anadrol50 all the flippin time...but that **** scares me ya know?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So when im 21 ill just have to use straight dbol or something rather than these things haha.. doesnt sound quite as safe.
If you are going to go illegal which all these will be soon, you would use something such as test-e and dbol which is a lot safer than most of these substances you are talking about using. Most legal steroids out right now do when hell of a job on the liver, more so than most commonly used illegal methyl steroids.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
ah but ive been doing my research and isny anadrol hella bad for your liver? im sure with milk thistle and drinking plenty of water and takin uni-liv it wouldnt be too bad.. but still

meh... ill think about it ya never know whats gonna happen

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Heres mine....

PS. all bottles of Prostan, m-trn, m-tst, max lmg, emax, ergomax or phera-plex are empty. I merely kept them around for nostalgia(sp?). Any seeming otherwise is merely gas deflcting light off a solar eclipse.

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn Rage, I thought I was the most absurd stock piler around. I think you have me beat.
I have
1 HD-50
5SD
4Ergomax
5Prostan
3Phera
2 MaxLmg
4MTRN
4TST
5Norderm

Maybe I am as bad as you :eek:
Damn buddy, that is definetely a nice stockade

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heres mine....

PS. all bottles of Prostan, m-trn, m-tst, max lmg, emax, ergomax or phera-plex are empty. I merely kept them around for nostalgia(sp?). Any seeming otherwise is merely gas deflcting light off a solar eclipse.
Damn Aspire.....very nice!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ha. I have 40 bottles of SD alone; maybe 200 in all of various PHs. I've got a seperate freezer in the garage for gear.

Just teasin' Big Brother.
Ummm......so when can I come over when I run out. :jaw:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 SD
1 Phera
1 Pro
3 TRN
2 Methyl DX-3(Superdrol)
6 Grams of Cissus
3 Bottles of Novla
1 bottle of finasteride
1 bottle of Letro
2 tubs of CEE
And that's it..The only downside is that they are starting to burn a massive and tempting whole in my fridge..Must resist..Urge..To get..Hyyooooooge..

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Heres mine....

you my friend are sick!

Pre-old ban
30grams of 4 ad
3 grams M1T
3 grams M5
3 Grams Mohn
1 Gram Mdien
1 bottle of M4add (too little to cycle I used my other supply months ago)

For this ban so far
4 90count SD
4 Phera
1 E-LMG Alri
2 methoxy TST
2 Methoxy TRN

I may get some M-Zol and am considering more methoxy TRN and TST based on the logs I've been reading.

Finagenx and Haldrol look nice but seem too pricey based on other options.

Oh I also have some test E, & Test prop prescribed from my Doctor yea my doctor

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I prmoised myself that i wouldn't buy any more, but seeing that and hearing all you guys makes me wanna get more!!!

Right now my cabinet has:
2 MTRN
2 MTST
3 Phera
1 SD
3 Pro

time to hit up a supplement store again, i guess...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL! Holy crap man with the USP stuff. Nice supply.

And BTW, Girl Scout cookies don't count.

ChiTown72

ChiTown72

Board Supporter
Awards
i donno man, its kinda hard buyin ph/ps and not using them until 21. I am only 18 and its tempting as hell but I am still resisiting the urge to use them...if i can do it for a year i think i could hold off a few more

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is the only stash I really got up. I got a lot of other stuff :)

Oh yea, when Scivation said they were discontinuing there Neurostim powder I flipped! Good thing for bulk discounts!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is the only stash I really got up. I got a lot of other stuff :)

Oh yea, when Scivation said they were discontinuing there Neurostim powder I flipped! Good thing for bulk discounts!

Good lord Dogg.....WOW....

I heard about the clearance but I only bought 3. LOL!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know what I'm more impressed with, your amazing stash or your amazing photography skills :hammer: :hammer:

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i should post my stash, but its all kinda lame to me now that i have found the real goods, Test....now that i have experience with the real stuff i'll never go back.