medlean nor ando + andro cream

snowtiger

Awards
going through the archives and i found a few bottles of medlean nor ando + andro cream :blink: and thought id give it a run.. doesnt seem to be doing to much so far.. anyone got experience with the stuff? any info would be appreciated!
just finishing off my last case of original lipo 6 too. ahh the good ol days.. ephedra sinica..

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
can you list the ingrediants and doses? are they both topical? how long you been on? since you are new here I wanna make sure you have pct set also?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
You are going to have to triple the recommended dosage to really see results with these. I used these back in the day and while the original version was effective, these newer creams were just dosed too low and the carrier too weak to really make an impact.

snowtiger

Awards
thanks for the reply! the ANDRO cream (topical)2 ml contains 120mg 4-androstenediol; 30mg 4-androstrenedione. and the NORANDRO 2ml contains 90mg 19-norandrostenediol and 60mg 19-norandrostenedione. it say 2-4 pumps daily but im doing 6 a day throughout the day. its my 3rd week and just feeling it lightly now. taking with testojack ( just to see if it helps) pct (maybe novedex XT )

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
400 mg of each a day would be a good start.