What's you monthly supplement bill?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm REALLY interested to hear this because this board above all others has the biggest supplement whores i've ever seen. Guys on here stacking 5 or 6 pricey supplements at once, lol. Not knockin you guys just you must be layin down some serious dough.

I spend around $300 Canadian on my supplements and that's whey isolate, glutamine, multi, protein blend. I'm at the point now that i'd rather shell out a couple hundred on gear than on the newest supplement to hit the market. Their are exceptions like when they are selling ACTUAL gear as supplements, lol ie Superdrol, M1t etc.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I don't spend the money like I use too. As of hte last couple 6-8 months I haven't spent any money. Last time I bought something was just albuterol and 15lbs of ON whey. My billl is close to $0 monthly.

Now if food is included in the supplement world... it would be a different story.:lol:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have been a bit of a supp whore at times, and I have spent a ton on stocking up on post-ban products, but for the most part I don't spend too much. I probably drop $30/month on BCAA's. I don't keep track of the rate I use it at, but I use Whey Isolate, a Multi and Flax Oil. I don't think this comes out to much.

I just bought some Sesathin for my current cycle, but running it at half dose for liver protection/cardiac benefits, which comes out to less than $15/month. I don't consider this a big deal.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Here's the daily breakdown:

Multi – Opti Men

Multi mineral
ALA – 200mg
ALCar – 1.5 grams
L-Tyrosine – 1.5 grams
Taurine – 3-12 grams (higher doses for combating pumps from AAS)
Choline – 3 grams
Citrulline Malate - 3 grams
DMAE – 100 mgs +/-
Fish oil, distilled for 50% EPA/DHA – 4 grams
Green tea extract, 50% EGCG – 1.5 grams
Milk Thistle – 1 gram
Garlic – 1200mg
BCAA's - 15g ed
Human grade B12 - 1cc ew
Plus whatever is in my supp locker that slipped my mind right now.

I'll let you add it up, lol. This is just the staples and does not include protein powders, AAS & PCT drugs etc. One nice thing about gettin old is a good job. :p

At least i'm not a fat ass spending my dough on booze or weed. :)

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
depends on if you include what I like to call BURNS[tryin somthing new that doesnt work out to good like I just bought some liposov $30 burned but on a reagular basis $50-$100:numbered:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've made some pretty big purchases from Nutra, Island, and Custom.

Sh*t, I think I had too purchases above $250 around the first of Jan.

I'm stocked up on so much sh*t it ain't even funny!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not very much at all, though I eat 1lb of beef everyday regardless on whether I'm lean bulking/outright bulking/cutting whatever, I spend more on beef then supps for sure..I barely use protein powder, only when I have to. So for me, not very much, except right now I am taking Cissus for my shoulder and I love it..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I used to be a huge supplement whore but i toned it down now, if i do see something that looks promising (from reading ppl's log, studies etc) then i'll give it a shot. I wanna try Xtend, and literally every product made by USP Labs, ALRI and Omega labs. And ya i'm still in school for my personal training certificate so i'm sure when i get that i'll be layin down alot more dough. I manage a nutrition store right now and it's half herbal half sport nutrition so being around the herbal stuff i'm learning the benefits of that stuff as well. Like probiotics and digestive enzymes could be very beneficial to a bodybuilder. I also get to try out new supplements sometimes before they are on the market :. I'm trying out this new creatine product right now called Kre-alkalyn stack, i'm liking it but i'm finding because of my size (290lbs) i literally have to double the servings. And i still got a hell of alot more from CEE.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IKre-alkalyn stack
Is that just the buffered Kre-Alkalyn or have they stacked it with another form of Creatine?I used a form of buffered Kre before, it was alright...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I get my stuff pretty cheap ;)

And I still don't go crazy on the sups.

Multi Vit
Extra Vit C
Extra Vit E
BCAA (EXCELL)
Protein Powder

And that is about it.

CROWLER

jamievk

Awards
With flax, whey, creatine, and multis im only in about $20/m

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
With flax, whey, creatine, and multis im only in about $20/m

You gotta tell me where you buy your sups, or how much you take of each if you can take flax, protein, creatine and multis for just $20. My protein alone is over $20.

CROWLER

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'm a supplement whore. But I spend more for vitamins and antiaging stuff then for BB supps.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Here's the daily breakdown:

Multi – Opti Men

Multi mineral
ALA – 200mg
ALCar – 1.5 grams
L-Tyrosine – 1.5 grams
Taurine – 3-12 grams (higher doses for combating pumps from AAS)
Choline – 3 grams
Citrulline Malate - 3 grams
DMAE – 100 mgs +/-
Fish oil, distilled for 50% EPA/DHA – 4 grams
Green tea extract, 50% EGCG – 1.5 grams
Milk Thistle – 1 gram
Garlic – 1200mg
BCAA's - 15g ed
Human grade B12 - 1cc ew
Plus whatever is in my supp locker that slipped my mind right now.
And you're STILL a weak little ho. :p

The majority of my money goes towards different types of protein. I think I have at least 8 different brands/flavors/types in my cupboard as we speak and I just ordered another yesterday.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Schwaugher

Awards
Well let me think about for a sec...:think:
Year Round Supps:
Multi---------------------- $4
Protein Powder------------- 15
Grape Seed Extract--------- 4
Liv52---------------------- 6
Pantethine----------------- 10
Garlic/Hawthorn Complex---- 6
Cissus--------------------- 12
TOTAL------ --------------$57

I haven't even added in my acne meds and I don't want to add up all the money i spend while on cycle or during PCT, things like AAS, DNP, EFA's, curcumine, AI, SERM, Milk Thistle, NAC...the list goes on and on.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I buy almost all powders and herbs in bulk so it's hard to put a monthly tab on those..I'd guess it would break down to about $50/month. Protein is probably close to $100/mo. Various vitamins (I think multis suck)..$20/mo.

My wife uses some of these as well so that ups the demand.

Outside of those I really don't go to crazy with buying the newest supp unless it is getting crazy good reviews and it fits into my plans.

I feel better than I have in years so that justifies the expenses to me.

TheKoos

Awards
I would have to say hundreds although some goes into the Prohormone/Prosteroid stockpile.

I have 9 different flavors/brands of protien powder alone right now.

Ditto on being older with a good job. Buying supps is kinda a sickness for me but I like it!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
protein, EFA and multi come to around 110$ canadian a month

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The creatine i'm trying has Glutamine ethyl ester as well as sodium and potassium phosphate as some other ingredients as well. I wish the juice flavoured proteins were availible cheaper and in bigger quantities, i get tired of chuggin chocolate and vanilla down all the time. 4everfit makes and AWESOME tasting whey isolate that is mango flavoured, you can mix 3 scoops at a time and the taste is still nice. Unlike something like Nectar, 3 scoops and i'm gagging on the sweetener.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I make 2 big purchases a year 1 in January and 1 in may and drop about 700 to 800 a pop. My wife yells at me each time I do it but I don't drink, smoke, gamble, I sold my mustang (money pit), married with kids so no more clubbing damm I'm getting old :wtf: LoL.........

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously don't even want to think about what my supplement bills likely total up to. I'm a total supplement junkie myself. It doesn't really matter whether I'm bulking or cutting, either way I'm likely running 4 or 5 different supplements at once. I've often decided that after this bulk or after this cut I'm going to cut back on the supplement use, but then something new and exciting comes out and I'm right back where I started.

Somebody should start up a supplement addicts anonymous group. I would likely be one of the original members. :frustrate

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hi, my name is ______ and I am a suppaholic. It started with just an occasional whey shake and then a buddy of mine gave me some creatine and linked me to a web site that sells supplements for ridiculously low prices and, and (starts to sobb uncontrollably making the remaining diatribe unintelligible).

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ya mines pretty high.... I just placed a 250$ order a few days ago but thatll last me a few months

jamievk

Awards
You gotta tell me where you buy your sups, or how much you take of each if you can take flax, protein, creatine and multis for just $20. My protein alone is over $20.

CROWLER
Dont take a lot of whey since i try to get most my protein from real food. However when I do buy supps I make sure to order in bulk to get the best deals and since im lazy and dont wanna go to the store all the time.

House72

Awards
I average about $300.00 dollars a month. I buy in bulk every 4 months. SO it may vary depending on the prices of the supplements at the time.

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
My mainstay supplements are Whey, Evopro (blend), Udo's Choice, Creatine Mono, XTend and vitamins. Usually runs about $150 - $200.00 Canadian per month for my wife and myself. Occasionally I'll add a few extras that up the cost. For example I just boght a couple of bottles of PowerFULL and some Vaporize just for ****s and giggles.

kappaz

Banned
Awards
I usually spend around $150 a month, but lately have spent a lot because of the usplabs sale

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
about $50 between the chinese chemist and the thai pharmacy. Another $100 on protien shakes and snack bars and various body lubes and soaps. Most cash spent on new experimental stuff and stock piling hard to get and soon to be banned stuffs. Then there is the back of the closet, I forgot I bought it, what a waste, i should just throw it out but, I can't stuff. I figure about $30,000 over the last 10 years. OMG that's why I don't have a vacation house or a boat or a car or even a dog. ...but, you should see my collection of empty plastic bottles!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh my god. My monthly bill is ridiculous. I don't even want to add it all up.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Including food, about 155$, without food, est-55$

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Including food, about 155$, without food, est-55$
Damn, where do you live. $100/month on food is cheap as hell. I spend close to $150 on food/week. I'm realizing food is very expensive in Boston :(

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, where do you live. $100/month on food is cheap as hell. I spend close to $150 on food/week. I'm realizing food is very expensive in Boston :(
Yeah no doubt, I may be small but I'm a beast when it comes to the plate..I have seen small children run at family gatherings

thetimbomb

Awards
I dont know.. now that im cutting for spring break i dont really buy a lot of supps.. but usually anywhere from 75-200 USD per month.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
About $450 us a month, but I use alot of nootropics that are expensive, and I also buy supps for my wife.

jeffas66

Awards
I really don't know how expensive it is for me...

That's what I take all year long :

...adding green tea when cutting, AAS powders (cheap) and some SD/PP 2 months ago :) .

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
prolly 300 a month supps are over priced in canada, i f i compare prices in the states add shipping and exchange rate its stilll cheaper to buy a months worth at a time. although it is more work also so i go break the bank at gnc and spend atleast 100 for isolate, 90 for CEE or sizeON, bcass efas multi, liver sups, BP sups prolly total 200 when ON.
so ON = approx 450 month + PH and clomid or nolva (CoQ10 is $55 CAD alone)
OFF = 210 with a minimalist aproach only buying multi protein and some sort of vasodialator or creatine blend. Kre alkalyn is the cheapest at 40 a month. And sizeOn is about 91 plus taxes.

PolishMan

Awards
I usually dont use that much but this month ive whored a lot of supps-- 370 dollars worth. Itll last me 2 months. :gas: I bought a bunch of stuff from usb, some leukic, some dicana, and some x factor (wanted to try it out, it seemed pretty kewl at the time)

Jason_L

Awards
Around $200 a month for my daily stuff. I'm going to be buying bulk from now on though :)

5-HTP
SAMe
multi
dhea
anti-ox combo
CLA
EPA/DHA
ZMA
SAW palmetto
L-Tyrosine

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I keep it pretty basic...

AL SuperCarb
ON 100% Whey
Kirkland Multi
Kirkland Fish Oil

I buy the 6lb SuperCarb and the 10lb 100% Whey and spread it out over a little more than two months...

Comes out to roughly $35 to $40 per month.

Occassionally, I might add on another $20 to $30 per month to try something new.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've dropped over $500 to board sponsors this month.

Custom owes me about 25% of his company. :D

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
I spend around $50 a month around average. Matters on who has deals, and I will stock up.

~Mk