Looking forward to the 19Nor!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. he got the powder from China for a certain few people
    Yeah....I guess the 4AD in those products were just made for "certain" people

2. Originally posted by 1Fast400

Yeah....I guess the 4AD in those products were just made for "certain" people
    You know what I mean.....it wasnt high priority here, I can say that much
    •   

3. Originally posted by 1Fast400

Um.....I didn't say anything....but I will now that you mention it.

It bothers me that on the bb.com thread where BDC was attacked, he came in an mentioned about his business ethics. How he wouldn't copy Par's formula due to respect from a business standpoint. I understand he is doing a good thing for guys, by giving them a place to talk about homebrews. To be honest I don't have issue with him buying stuff from china. Don't go onto a board talking about how you respect business ethics when you obviously violate patent laws (on 4AD and now on 19 Nor).

Patent are good for 17 years to protect the developer when it comes to drugs, that is  why now you see many brands aspirine and tylenol left and right, becuase the patent has expired, now if they need to be after someone they will need to go after the Chinese which are the one manufacturing the **** and violating the patent, which is to manufacter the product, here we talking about buying, two different things, they have been copying almost everything, car parts, weapons and the sell here in the US, now why the people don't go after the Chinese very simple the Laws does not reach international waters.  Now, we here  want to get the best deals for our crap, so is the chinese will sell me as an individual I will by from them. This what we call supply and demand, So I don't think any  patent holder will go after every buyer. Competetion is good for low prices. I suggest before finger pointing to do a little more research about the Patent Laws and how it works.  Formula(at times a process can be protected) can be copy by anyone because the ingredients are not protected.  Is like telling me I can't make bread becasuse so and so is using the ingredients. Wrong, I can make bread and I can copy any body recepies. Same goes with all the chemicals, and besides if  all the ingredient were patent, sometime many years ago the patent already expired!

4. I have a patent law lawyer in the family. Im going to call and see what she has to say about this subject. I don't think it's a violation to buy the product but rather to produce it. But some of those laws don't pertain to other countries. I will check with someone who knows for sure rather than all this conjecture.

WW7

5. I have closed this thread becasue of obvious reasons. I will however open it for WW7 when he has the new on what his family member says. Until then. Talk to ya....

WW7 PM me when you have the info to write in here and I will open it for you then close it again.....
  6. Final Word on this Patent Issue

The deal is that even though there are ways around the patent it is still a ****ty thing to do ethically.  Mike called me on it, for whatever personal motivation he has, but has not changed a thing...I will still take the products to a national market.  The fact still remains that my first 2 kilos were not from PA but the rest will be.  The fact still remains that Mike is not the patent holder yet defends it like it was his own...nothing personal huh?  The fact remains that if action is taken it will be by PA and NOT Mike.

Now, Mike I have allowed you to remain on the board and push your one-liners.  If you can't come into MY house and play nice I will show you the door personally.

Chemo
  7. Re: Final Word on this Patent Issue

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
    [The deal is that even though there are ways around the patent it is still a ****ty thing to do ethically.&nbsp; Mike called me on it, for whatever personal motivation he has, but has not changed a thing...I will still take the products to a national market.&nbsp; The fact still remains that my first 2 kilos were not from PA but the rest will be.&nbsp; The fact still remains that Mike is not the patent holder yet defends it like it was his own...nothing personal huh?&nbsp; The fact remains that <B>if </B>action is taken it will be by PA and NOT Mike.
    Amen!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking forward to starting my first log....
    By vettedood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 01:44 PM
  2. Anyone looking foreward to the new MoH?
    By lonewolf0420 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 08:40 AM
  3. Who's looking forward to a 60 state America!!!
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:57 PM
  4. Fights to look forward to in '08
    By terminator in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 07:58 AM
  5. Looking forward to Ergopharm's creatine...
    By 323mattb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 12:34 PM