The Strap Works!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

The Strap Works!!!

1. Board Sponsor

The Strap Works!!!

before you hit my rep points read this from Bulknutrition:

The Strap Review by The Masterpiece

Product: The Strap
    Date: Monday 06 February, 2006Review:
    This product is ****ing crazy. I will tell you all my experiences with the strap. First I went to a WWE match with my boyfriend and my favorite wrestler chris masters was doing a master lock challenge. He called anyone from the audience to take the master lock challenge and he picked me. He asked me what i was wearing and i said the strap he looked really scared. So he put the master lock on me and in half a second i broke out of it and accidently ripped both his arms off trying to get out of it. He was in serious pain so i put the strap on his neck and within seconds he grew new arms. It was crazy so when i got home me and my boyfriend got it on. So he wrapped this around his **** and it grew to 34 inches no joke. He rammed me so hard that i started bleeding out my ears I was in serious pain. Then after we ****ed we shared a bedtime shake to help with recovery and muscle growth. So we mixed up 6 Staps and put them in a shaker cup with 16oz of skim milk. I was really amazed on how easily the strap mixed in a shaker no clumps at all and it tastes great and absorbs quickly we were full of energy and this shake to away all of the pain i was feeling the recovery was awsome. I will be buying plenty more of the straps and at 100$ a strap, its a phenominal deal for all that is does.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

wow it really does work, lol Hey randy couture uses it and he kicked chuck lidells ass, he fought like a frenchman fought with his face lol, no offece to the french

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 08:43 AM
  2. Help about "THE STRAP"
    By boxmeman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 12:03 PM
  3. Anybody else use the Strap?
    By pistonpump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 09:11 PM
  4. OK I'm convinced the stuff works