Lifting Strap suggestions?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I'm pretty sure I've talked to some of you before about this but can't find the thread on my phone.

I'm looking to get a pair of listing straps for when the grip just won't cut it anymore.

What does everyone use for style and brand? Do you prefer adjustable wrist size? I don't have very big hands or wrists so I'm thinking it would be good for me. Too many options on amazon and I'd prefer reviews/suggestions from people on AM that I trust and value their opinions!

Thanks!

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Hey guys. I'm pretty sure I've talked to some of you before about this but can't find the thread on my phone.

I'm looking to get a pair of listing straps for when the grip just won't cut it anymore.

What does everyone use for style and brand? Do you prefer adjustable wrist size? I don't have very big hands or wrists so I'm thinking it would be good for me. Too many options on amazon and I'd prefer reviews/suggestions from people on AM that I trust and value their opinions!

Thanks!
Nordic lifting do the job. Strong and u can wash em

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I like my versa grips... there a little pricey but work great

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on the schiek power lifting straps?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like my versa grips... there a little pricey but work great
This x100. I have had mine for going on five or six years now and they still look brand new for the most part. They are in great shape as well and I use them twice a week for pulling and a third time for RDL. I use them for heavy deadlifts and shrugs. They are more functionally than standard straps in my opinion. They will probably have free shipping for Christmas.

They are great and high quality.

pro45

Awards
Cheap ones. Or go to a junk yard and cut out some seat belts. They make the best wrist straps ever.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got some from Walmart and there almost 6years old. They work just fine.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're straps. Just buy a pair of cheap ones. I think mine are IronMind. I prefer the regular ones you wrap around the bar over the figure 8 ones.

I prefer regular straps to Versa Gripps, but it appears I am in the minority. I own both, the Versa Grips are faster to wrap between sets but straps feel more secure to me plus Versa Gripps feel like they're in the way between sets.