Friend wants to take "androtest" lol

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
I got a friend that is looking for advice and i dont think he believes me. He saw an add in a magazine for "androtest" - tribulus terrestris, and some other "herbs" i told him not to fall for the marketing ploy about "boosting you anabolic bla bla bla" anyways, if i could get some feedback from all of you telling him what u think about products such as this i think he will make the right decision and steer clear of bullcrap like this. so cmon guys give him some advice.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Tell him so send his money to me and I'll send him happy thoughts and wish him gain more muscles. He'll get better results this way.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Tell him so send his money to me and I'll send him happy thoughts and wish him gain more muscles. He'll get better results this way.
Dmitry's best wishes have been shown to be 500% more anabolic than androtest in a double-blind study done by the good scientists at AMU (Anabolic Minds University):icon_lol:

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Tell him to spend his money on some food instead of the androtest. Just eat and you will grow like you want too. Maybe not as fast but you will grow.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Dmitry's best wishes have been shown to be 500% more anabolic than androtest in a double-blind study done by the good scientists at AMU (Anabolic Minds University):icon_lol:
Nice! Made me spit my soda out the nose.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
haha you guys are awesome I showed him ur input and he gets it now. lol i think he didnt want to take my word for it orignally cuz he thinks for some reason i dont want him to attain his goals or something. i dunno... wtf... hes my best friend lol anyyways thatnks for the help fellas

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You are welcome, I don't accept checks, cash only. :)