Lipo-6 while adding mass??

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.42%

Lipo-6 while adding mass??

Guys,

I have recently busted my ass to get down from 205 to 185 but now it is time to try to add a good bit more lean mass. Is it OK to use something like Lipo-6 while I am trying to bulk? I really want to minimize the amount of fat gain (it was too freakin hard to get off in the first place!) while bulking and I plan to eat really clean. Just wondering if I am wasting my time and if I can bulk with very minimal fat gain. Thanks for all of the help. This is my first post and I can't wait for the replies.

I am currently 6' 185lbs with about 12% bf. I am eating at about 3200 a day with roughly a 40/40/20 breakdown. I have just started REALLY lifting hard in the last couple of months and I have made significant progress on all lifts and very noticeable progress in muscle size and definition. Thanks again for all of your help.

Jamie

2. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think that if you eat clean you should be fine. The only thing is that if you plan to bulk, you are gonna gain some fat. This is a common problem that people make. Unless you are taking some sort of prohormone or testosterone booster, its pretty much impossible to bulk without gaining some bodyfat.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. Recompin! 3-AD/Mass FX Max Strength and Anabolic Pump!
    By joeflex73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 02:20 PM
  3. Tips for adding mass to legs????
    By JordyRoc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 07:23 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 07:29 AM