Mega EFA Blend

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I just spent 30 dollars on two bottles of this, can anyone tell me if it is worth it at all.

32 servings per bottle so 64 servings total, I'll be taking one a day.
14g of fat per serving
1.5g of saturated, 3 of monounsaturated, and 10 of polyunsaturated
Omega 3's-4.7g ALA, 900mg EPA, 600mg DHA
Omega 6's-1.7g Linoleic Acid, 400mg GLA
Omega 9-2.3g Oleic Acid

It is a mix of Flax, Fish, Borage and Olive oil. It has no trans fat and is PCB and Mercury free. Also Non-GMO (dont know what that means). It was on sale buy one get one free so I did it. Did I get taken or is this a good product?

Sixpack

Awards
YEs I am but I only recommend products i tried and that have actually worked.IMO its a the best blend of fats for a product, but one could also go to sams and just buy the Omega 3's and take 6 tabs per day

turkish

Awards
  • Established
No offense six, I'm not questioning your integrity at all (I know you're an honest guy - based on your thousands of posts over at bb.com). I just think it would look better if you declared your new position with SANN here on AM.com as well. But that's just me.

Personally I prefer NOW Foods' Super EPA. It contains more EPA, more DHA and more total O3 fatty acids per serving. And it's cheaper.

Sixpack

Awards
Thats not a problem bro thanks for being honest with me. I was not sure if I should just make a post about it or not beings i have it in my sig now etc

Ok I work for SAN Nutrition if anyone has any questions regarding there products please feel free to contact me at [email protected] I will be happy to help anyone who has any quetions or concerns

No offense six, I'm not questioning your integrity at all (I know you're an honest guy - based on your thousands of posts over at bb.com). I just think it would look better if you declared your new position with SANN here on AM.com as well. But that's just me.

Personally I prefer NOW Foods' Super EPA. It contains more EPA, more DHA and more total O3 fatty acids per serving. And it's cheaper.