good supps for big loads

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend has been running me dry, and I was wondering what are some good supplements to get bigger loads. Is fenugreek good for this, or avena sativa?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
1-2 grams of Horny Goat Weed per day had me pumping out huge loads within 3-4 days. I stopped using it for awhile because it got ridiculous lol.

Dodder seed extract and pollen quernitin are both supposed to work as well but I've never tried them.

All are safer than using Clomid.

Vincent124

Banned
Awards
What the ****? I guess it's good if you want a kid... but for pleasurable purposes only, that's kinda gay.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Try some Maca. Works well and is what's in Horny Goat Weed. NutraPlanet has it cheap. Click Here

...and what's 'kinda gay' about that Vinc?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
What the ****? I guess it's good if you want a kid... but for pleasurable purposes only, that's kinda gay.
WTF? There is nothing hotter than drowing a woman in a huge load.

I think not wanting to cover the woman in your man-protein is kinda gay...:rasp:

:D Just messin' :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, liking sex is "gay". We're all just big homos I guess. Whodathunkit?

Vincent124

Banned
Awards
Wanting to see more semen come out of your own penis makes you gay. Wanting to see anything come out of anyone's penis makes you gay.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Wanting to see more semen come out of your own penis makes you gay. Wanting to see anything come out of anyone's penis makes you gay.
Bahaha...Okay, I'm no longer kidding Mr. Homophobe.

IF you're ever with any women, they must be playing re-runs of spongebob in their head when you do your thing with them--bored out of their MINDS!

You're acting like a child..."ew, sex is gross". "I need to go take a shower, I just came and it got on my leg...ew!"

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
not when some naked chick is sitting there stunned...

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I guess I will close my eyes after I bust a load on a girl... :icon_lol:

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you are all talking about... sex should ONLY be used to create, NOT to pass the time!

SINNERS!!!!!!!!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys will be hurt, but Vincent will not longer be around to spread his wonderful cheer around the homestead :)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm pretty sure having sex with someone of your own sex makes you gay, moron.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Damnit Matt D! I specifically came(pun intended) in here take the trash out and you beat me to it.

What a miserable way to go through life with those views about sex. I almost pity him. Almost.

So anyways, yes the HG Weed works pretty freakin well but it takes several days to really kick in. Add a little yohimbe for dramatic effect lol.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I know.. here I was happily writing away on my mini thesis and I just happened to show up in thread.. damn it was fun for about a second.. right as I was pushing the button for booting him

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
hey Kwycke, I swear u must be my long lost brother :cheers:

so how much of Macca or goat weed should one use per day, and is it around meals or empty stomach etc

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
hey Kwycke, I swear u must be my long lost brother :cheers:

so how much of Macca or goat weed should one use per day, and is it around meals or empty stomach etc
:cheers:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
HG Weed- I used about 1 to 1.5 grams per day for several days prior to the big event. After stopping it, the effects were still noticable for 2-4 days after.

Maca- several grams per day for a noticable effect. Upwards of 10 grams per day for basic, non extact powders.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
btw, a very simple trick, drink a lot of water during the 1-2 hours before that moment

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Uhhh, there's nothing more annoying then going at it with a full bladder.. Unless you're into golden shower stuff.. Then you could probably best add some fenugreek to flavor it, seems some girls love that :D

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Uhhh, there's nothing more annoying then going at it with a full bladder.. Unless you're into golden shower stuff.. Then you could probably best add some fenugreek to flavor it, seems some girls love that :D
Nono, you gotta pee before going to bed, though ;)

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Maca Root powder is great stuff for not only volume but frequency and duration.They have been using this stuff for thousands of years for fertility :eek: and overall good health. It has been said that back in the times of the Incas, the warriors would take it before going to battle (the Incas were badasses) and after they had conquered a village they would conquer their women as well. Whether it's a placebo effect or not, I have felt flat out sexually ready for battle when I take this stuff (like you and 7 of your girlfriends use me as a ride type thing) not kidding. I have caught myself visually sizing up females more on this stuff(33 yrs old with an 18 yr old libido). Be carefull with this stuff guys or you may find little rugrats popping up all over the place. I take a teaspoon in the morning, but you can split the dose during the day or take just half the amount. I buy the raw powder by the lb $13.00 (last order 4 lbs.) I can't post my source, right?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Zinc boys... Zinc!

you'll double to triple within a day ;)

My girl girl. I was already hittin on the high side of Mr. North. Now I think I got him beat.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You can post that source .78 just not for AAS or PH's

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
-clomid**
-ultra HOT**
-FUZE**
-fenugreek
-zinc
-tribestan

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Maca Root powder is great stuff for not only volume but frequency and duration....

[text deleted]

I have felt flat out sexually ready for battle when I take this stuff ...
Did you also experience an effect on duration? Or is that just a purported claim? Thanks!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
First off, the place is mountainroseherbs.com Good stuff there. Go to bulk herbs. That's where I got my Fenugreek also. Horny Goat Weed powder etc...

About frequency. I recover quicker from sex to where if my wife was up for it we'd go 5, 6 times or more to where I'd be shooting blanks. It definently takes longer to climax, that I am sure of, and when I did the first time having sex, I was just hammering away in a trance at the end. Like a jackhammer on a construction site sweating my ass off. My wife is out in neverland trying to catch her breath and I'm just along for the ride wondering how long this build up is going to last. My wife's torso is of average size and I shot a foot over her head from the side of the bed laughing my ass off, out of breath. I'd say it added 10 minutes 2 of which were an all out throw down. Then I went out into Florida's summer heat and humidity and mowed the lawn like nothing happened. Smokes after sex are for pussies. Get yourself some.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
what is the dosage of maca... and time a day inwhich you take

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
LMFAO. What a great thread!!
Time for some maca.:run:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
what is the dosage of maca... and time a day inwhich you take
$13.00 a lb is money well spent for me at least.* Individual results can vary.* I was taking 1/2 teaspoon in the morning with my coffee and another 1/2 around one o'clock. Now since I have 4 lbs to feed off of I usually take a full teaspoon in the morning and one around 1 if I remember. I have occasionally had a disagreeable stomach from it at times but most times I'm fine. It's in the radish family. People in S.America incorporate it in their diet.Go read the description at mountain rose herbs and elsewhere. It also seems to lubricate my eyes real well. It gets rid of the 3 o'clock nap feeling you get after lunch. It works well on endurance in work situations like lifting or chopping wood or growing wood :whip: Another good thing about it is it seems to make me more outgoing, like just walking up to anybody to talk without the social anxiety associated with talking to perfect strangers. When I started on it, I told everyone I knew that it was the best supplement I discovered to date. We(my wife and I) love Maca. Oh yea. Cycle a couple weeks on and then go off for a couple weeks so you don't build a tolerance to its effects. Or maybe 5 days on 2 off. :thumbsup:<--- Love this guy

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, HCG had me spurting like a fire hose. And I, unfortunately, do not normally have large loads.

Alas, sadly, HCG is extremely hard to get ahold of, and is a controlled substance in many states. It's also not a good idea to overuse it recreationally, since continued use of it can desensitize the leydig cells.

But on cycle, it's nice to have the large loads to go with the increased libido.

/karp

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info Mach .78. You said you have 4 pounds. How long does a pound last? I guess you're taking it every day.

I used NOW Brand maca capsules once, but not as much as you (2 tsp per day).

P.S. Are you a pilot?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info Mach .78. You said you have 4 pounds. How long does a pound last? I guess you're taking it every day.

I used NOW Brand maca capsules once, but not as much as you (2 tsp per day).

P.S. Are you a pilot?
A pound will last a month for 2 people. We ended up getting 4 lbs, I think because one of our friends was going to pay us for a pound or so. Check this out. We go away last year(wife came with me on a long trip we ended up callling vacation) anyway the hurricanes came through a our Maca was delivered during this time. When I opened the box, there was a corner of the bag that had mold in it. I twisted up the corner and saved the remaining Maca. My wife called mountain rose and told them what happened and they sent us 4 pounds free. We were the official Maca pimps of our block sitting on 8 lbs. of the stuff. Now brand is extract right? Try the bulk powder, hope it works for you like it did me. Yes I am a pilot for a wealthy family here in Palm Beach. I basically fly them here in the U.S. when their kids are out of school to places of their choice. We are their official vacation airplane.

darius

What is the definition of a "large" load? Like how big is it.. like a shot glass half full? completely full? :D

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of North... I've met the guy. He's from Halifax and a good buddy of mine grew up with him.

One night he gets a call. North is in Toronto... wondering if he wanted to get togehter. **** yeah!

Hooked up at a club. We were there a lil early. North comes walking in... with like 6 babes on each fucking arm.

I wish I had a camera LOL

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
MACA it is then! Yeah my girl wants me to give her a huge facial but we **** so much that I am shooting blanks on a limp dick, and she still wants more!LOL! To say she has a incredible sex drive is a understatement. So what about horny goat weed and maca? I will buy them today. Will they work by tomorrow night?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I can't judge the value of Horny Goat weed because I haven't taken it for a length of time yet. You can make tea out of it. Be careful that you buy powder if you want powder. My friend wanted Ginseng and ended up get a bunch of whole roots in a box because he selected root instead of the powder. I got whole Horny Goat Weed leaves wrapped in bricks the first time I ordered it. Looked like a S. Florida drug shipment on my kitchen table. :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You may want to cap an extract HG Weed powder though..it tastes pretty bad.

DinoTrainer

Awards
I also read somewhere that arginine HCL is good to increase the pop shot. How much and how often I forgot.