MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:this thread actually made 2 pages..... lol

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Arginine works more on the vasodialation end of things..ie makes harder erections.

5-7 grams of diarginine malate per day works pretty well for this. Add celery seed extract or Cissus for a magnified effect.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't judge the value of Horny Goat weed because I haven't taken it for a length of time yet. You can make tea out of it. Be careful that you buy powder if you want powder. My friend wanted Ginseng and ended up get a bunch of whole roots in a box because he selected root instead of the powder. I got whole Horny Goat Weed leaves wrapped in bricks the first time I ordered it. Looked like a S. Florida drug shipment on my kitchen table. :D
Well, it's a "weed" right? ;)

My old fav for money shots was a simple stack: HGW/FUZU/ZMA

Get a product with HGW and MacaPure, take 1g ED.. Fuzu was 3 caps 2x ED, ZMA 3 caps at night.. Worked for me in 3 days, being well hydrated amplified the effect.. :thumbsup:

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I am at 2.44g fenugreek and 1.050g MACA, is this enough? My pee does smell like pancakes though. How soon should it work. I want it to work for tomorrow night, should it work by then. I am getting all excited thinking about it. I should take a picture it! LOL! j/k

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmm whats a huge load someone asked…..well you know it’s a huge load when either

1 – the woman on the receiving end actually says I’ve never seen so much cum in my life
2 – the woman is literally drowning and asking for a life vest
3 – the woman says, ****, that’s like 2 or 3 loads worth easily

And when u get any of the 3 or all 3 regularly, well then you know you’re the cum king, ready to dethrone Peter North. Oh and yeah, I do believe I could still his crown any day :eek: .

As to arginine, not sure that has worked better for me than my normal 2-3 loads worth. Have been using FUZE, and that doesn’t seem to have increased things either. But I may try Macca to see if I can increase things to 3-4 loads worth.

DinoTrainer

Awards
anybody check out what the ingredients are in that product that Peter North is recommending??? Sure someone sells the main ingredient in bulk, because I bet Norths product is $40 a bottle easy.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
anybody check out what the ingredients are in that product that Peter North is recommending??? Sure someone sells the main ingredient in bulk, because I bet Norths product is $40 a bottle easy.
I was wondering the same thing. Love my bulk herbs. Let's figure out what this stuff is.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know too. Also is avena sativa good too, maybe for staying extra hard?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know too. Also is avena sativa good too, maybe for staying extra hard?
That's also known as wild oats if I'm not mistaken. Just like the Goat Weed, I bought some but never took it long enough to see the effects. Unless you are making tea out of some of these or capping them they aren't very swallow friendly unless you like chewing on straw. I'm going to do some research on this subject and post my finds. Think I know a forum that can help here. :think:Here's a forum that not only has a section on supplements but experienced users of supplements and other potentially worthwhile activities. :cool:http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/index.php?

Last edited:

SHSUStudent

Awards
I noticed on one of the sites it says that women also get a positive effect from the MACA.

Is the GF taking it as well? What does she experience from it?

(My GF and I might have to give MACA a whirl)

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I noticed on one of the sites it says that women also get a positive effect from the MACA.

No not yet,;)
I am going to give her a suprise tonite,LOL. I will see if she likes the effects.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established

My wife takes it and loves it as well(horny)like a horny toad. Better more intense orgasm, nuf said. I am honored to be a messenger for guys, "Man! That guy Mach, I Love that guy man!" :box: :lol: What are you waiting for? Go get yourself some!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek, toremifene, clomid

I can't believe you guys are such homos!!! :lol:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I am honored to be a messenger for guys

Ok, That sounds bad. I meant I am honored to be a messenger for you guys. No sir I love the ladies, no homos here. :run:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
..."Man! That guy Mach, I Love that guy man!" :box: :lol: What are you waiting for? Go get yourself some!
Mach is the Macho man! You got her right where you want her!

Did I say macca? It does work stacked with HGW. Enerdisia (sp?) herbal coffee too, that stuff is da-bom

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
oh man! now Dr. D is in the thread... sheesh!!!!!!:rofl:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does Maca have and significant side effects?

Can Maca be used during PCT or will it interfere? Meaning is its mechanism of action hormonal?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
A little update, it has not kicked in yet(MACA) because I shot almost nothing. My girl and I were pretty upset. However, the fenugreek is keeping hard as a rock. It sounded like we had an audience in there with all the loud clapping,LOL. How much MACA to be effective? I believe a am at 2g a day. And 5 for Fenugreek.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
This is becoming quite a popular thread. Maca is a root or tuber. From what I remember it has a nice amino acid profile. Not sure about it interfering with pct. I'll post a profile of it if I can find it. Here ya go. I don't order from this place but here is the break down. Dr. D have at it, tell us whats up with this stuff.http://macaweb.com/maca-composition.cfm http://botanical.com/products/learn/macaroot.html http://www.macaroot.com/history/
It has LH boosting properties I believe plus direct effect on testicular function but is also a great whole food useds by the mountain people of Peru I have read. It's a great source of potassium too from the looks of that link! I just know it helps with "situational" issues. I just took fat doses of it daily for the last 6wks and wasn't really impressed with it's PCT effect though (but it didn't seem to hurt). It probably has some good sterols in it too.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So Dr.D do you think it will be fine to run it as an adjunct to traditional PCT to enhance "function" during that difficult time?

It has LH boosting properties I believe plus direct effect on testicular function but is also a great whole food useds by the mountain people of Peru I have read. It's a great source of potassium too from the looks of that link! I just know it helps with "situational" issues. I just took fat doses of it daily for the last 6wks and wasn't really impressed with it's PCT effect though (but it didn't seem to hurt). It probably has some good sterols in it too.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
So Dr.D do you think it will be fine to run it as an adjunct to traditional PCT to enhance "function" during that difficult time?
I think it might help. I just did that with my last PCT and it wasn't as helpful as I'd hoped, but I did come back faster than normal. It usually takes ~6wks and it only took 4.5 this time, so maybe it does help a little. I was using the 1fast bulk powder at 1.5g's/day.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice. I rally wanted to add some into my PCT that I am starting next week but I didn't want it to interfere with recovery. I am going to take a long time off from here. My body is starting to crap out. I can feel it. Nothing really specific but I just don't feel right.

I think it might help. I just did that with my last PCT and it wasn't as helpful as I'd hoped, but I did come back faster than normal. It usually takes ~6wks and it only took 4.5 this time, so maybe it does help a little. I was using the 1fast bulk powder at 1.5g's/day.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I rally wanted to add some into my PCT that I am starting next week but I didn't want it to interfere with recovery. I am going to take a long time off from here. My body is starting to crap out. I can feel it. Nothing really specific but I just don't feel right.
I feel that too sometimes. I'm taking a good, long break also. It's good to push yourself but you also must listen to your body and give it a rest sometimes. I hope you start feeling better soon. Get some Activate too, that stuff is a wonder supp during PCT. It made things so much better.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was that the beta run of Activate? I used the Beta run for a while and I rally did not notice much except a dramatice increase in join soreness in my knees and ankles. As I said though I need a real change. Maybe even an overall lifestyle change.

I mean I think it is thim I started to focus on being truely fit rather then focusing so much on how I look. Thanks for the info and positive thoughts bro.

Mr.50

I feel that too sometimes. I'm taking a good, long break also. It's good to push yourself but you also must listen to your body and give it a rest sometimes. I hope you start feeling better soon. Get some Activate too, that stuff is a wonder supp during PCT. It made things so much better.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Was that the beta run of Activate? I used the Beta run for a while and I rally did not notice much except a dramatice increase in join soreness in my knees and ankles. As I said though I need a real change. Maybe even an overall lifestyle change.

I mean I think it is thim I started to focus on being truely fit rather then focusing so much on how I look. Thanks for the info and positive thoughts bro.

Mr.50

I think your right M50, you need a lifestyle change/break it sounds like. Focus on feeling good instead of looking good. Don't worry, you just need a break. Your gonna be fine my friend.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A break is good Mr 50. I hear you about "not feeling right". I had that at the end of my last cycle and I could tell something was just wrong. I think I had way too much estrogen build up as well as a huge cortisol spike and NOTHING I did for PCT seemed to help. I simply crashed hard. Lost nearly all the poundages I gained, went into a deep, dark depression that took several months to get out of.

Been AAS free for 7 months and have even taken training a lot less seriously. Took a good 4 months to get my libido back to normal. Testes size was fine just a weak libido that had me worried. But I feel muuuuuch better now and I'm happy with how I look.

I agree with Dr D..pushing yourself is good but so is taking a few steps back.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guys.

A break is good Mr 50. I hear you about "not feeling right". I had that at the end of my last cycle and I could tell something was just wrong. I think I had way too much estrogen build up as well as a huge cortisol spike and NOTHING I did for PCT seemed to help. I simply crashed hard. Lost nearly all the poundages I gained, went into a deep, dark depression that took several months to get out of.

Been AAS free for 7 months and have even taken training a lot less seriously. Took a good 4 months to get my libido back to normal. Testes size was fine just a weak libido that had me worried. But I feel muuuuuch better now and I'm happy with how I look.

I agree with Dr D..pushing yourself is good but so is taking a few steps back.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
When I take the powder I take 1/2 teaspoon twice a day, but that's bulk powder. Not sure about extract. The bulk works for my wife and I.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think the Now Foods capsules are good enough? NP has 100 count 500mg (root) capsules for $3.95.

How many would you take? 4 per day?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
When I take the powder I take 1/2 teaspoon twice a day, but that's bulk powder. Not sure about extract. The bulk works for my wife and I.
BigPhil -- the bulknutrition extract is 4:1, so if that's what you have, 1/8 teaspoon twice a day would match what Mach .78 is doing.

Mach .78 -- I was wondering if maybe you're taking more than the typical dose, and that's why it works so well for you. You said a pound lasts a month for you and your wife. I know it was just an estimate, but that comes out to 7.5g per person per day. Most seem to be doing 2g or less.

I love the photos from that site you posted. Here's the poor guy who digs up your maca:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think the Now Foods capsules are good enough? NP has 100 count 500mg (root) capsules for $3.95.

How many would you take? 4 per day?
That should be fine M50. I've used the gelatinized expensive stuff, and it really seems to work no better than these cheaper ones.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i think all my sins are to much to repent for.....
I know just what you mean, but I was really joking when I said repent, as I think MaynardMeek was too. I would not place myself in a position to judge you, so forgive me if I gave the wrong impression.

Mrs. Gimpy

Mrs. Gimpy

Awards
I know just what you mean, but I was really joking when I said repent, as I think MaynardMeek was too. I would not place myself in a position to judge you, so forgive me if I gave the wrong impression.
lol no dont worry about it. i thought u were joking before. im not an emotionally sensitive "politically correct" person.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
lol no dont worry about it. i thought u were joking before. im not an emotionally sensitive "politically correct" person.
Ohhh good, God knows I'm no politician! Glad to meet you Mrs. Gimpy :)

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
BigPhil -- the bulknutrition extract is 4:1, so if that's what you have, 1/8 teaspoon twice a day would match what Mach .78 is doing.

Mach .78 -- I was wondering if maybe you're taking more than the typical dose, and that's why it works so well for you. You said a pound lasts a month for you and your wife. I know it was just an estimate, but that comes out to 7.5g per person per day. Most seem to be doing 2g or less.

I love the photos from that site you posted. Here's the poor guy who digs up your maca:

Like I said before, these people eat this as a part of their typical diet because like the Irish who eat potatoes because they are dirt poor, the Peruvians use this much the same way. They put this stuff in soups, cakes, you name it. To keep the bulk powder cranking as far as energy and libido I think it would be wise to go on and off it. 7.5 grams sounds right because it's a rounded teaspoon. The poor guy who digs up the Maca? He's not poor, thats Perry Farrell from Jane's Addiction sporting his Fishing Boat Captain disguise. He would be mauled out there in the fields of Peru if he wore what he wears on tour. "You people keep bothering me for autographs when all I want to do is pick my Maca so I can stay a rock hard rocker for hours!" "Don't you guys have cows to milk or something?"

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
So how about 4 grams MACA, and 3 grams Fenu. What is a good amount. I am not really on PCT, just want a boost. And believe me I am getting a boost with 4 grams MACA, and 5 grams fenu.LOL

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any opinions on Muira Puama powder from Mountain Rose Herbs?