True Shred and Top Muscle stack

Soundwizard

Soundwizard

Awards
Yay or nay?

Top muscle, ive heard nothing but good things since it came out.

True shred, ive heard nothing,but good things. I am a little worried about the T2 and possible suppression.

I am trying to lean out maybe like 5-10lbs on this stack. My diet hasnt been the greatest but its nothing I cant clean up.

I know you guys have the knowledge to give an opinion on this.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
True Shred always gets good feedback. I've never used it personally but I've heard great things.
Who makes Top Muscle? Never heard of it.

How long are you giving yourself to lose 5-10lbs? If you plan on using a thermogenic and spending the extra money on supplements, be sure you are staying honest with your diet. Diet and nutrition will play a bigger role in your success, supplements won't fix overeating

Soundwizard

Soundwizard

Awards
Top muscle by EvoMuse. I read about it on a forum here. You should look it up. Also DPS nutrition has the info too as well as EvolutionMuse website.

I am really good with my diet when I want to be. As a small,business owner I work 12-16 hour days and I'm always on the road. My diet isnt bad, I'm just hungry all the time. Nothing I cant fix or suffer for.

5-10lbs ideally within 2 months if I work at it.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will have alot going on with true shred and top muscle. Both have laxo. Top muscle has ArA and epi also.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Top Muscle works well. The new formula (only at the evomuse site) is more powerful and does not stink as much.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Top muscle by EvoMuse. I read about it on a forum here. You should look it up. Also DPS nutrition has the info too as well as EvolutionMuse website.

I am really good with my diet when I want to be. As a small,business owner I work 12-16 hour days and I'm always on the road. My diet isnt bad, I'm just hungry all the time. Nothing I cant fix or suffer for.

5-10lbs ideally within 2 months if I work at it.
Evomuse doesn't disappoint. Just read up on it - looks solid. My only suggestion would be to wait on using Top Muscle until your goal is on muscle gain. I would commit the next 2 months to cutting and using True Shred, and hold off on stacking it with Top Muscle. The formula looks like it would work very well if eating an adequate amount of calories to build muscle (surplus), but since your goal is fat loss it may be best to hold off.

I think you would be happier stacking True Shred with a product like Alphamax, which still has anabolic properties but is better suited for maintaining muscle and recompositioning while in a calorie deficit

Soundwizard

Soundwizard

Awards
Evomuse doesn't disappoint. Just read up on it - looks solid. My only suggestion would be to wait on using Top Muscle until your goal is on muscle gain. I would commit the next 2 months to cutting and using True Shred, and hold off on stacking it with Top Muscle. The formula looks like it would work very well if eating an adequate amount of calories to build muscle (surplus), but since your goal is fat loss it may be best to hold off.

I think you would be happier stacking True Shred with a product like Alphamax, which still has anabolic properties but is better suited for maintaining muscle and recompositioning while in a calorie deficit
Yeah, youre right. That sounds solid. Alphamax has a great profile. Would probably help with mood too, I'm not too happy when I am purposely "starving" myself haha.

True shred and Alphamax. A buddy of mine is actually on True shred and Dermacrine as I just found out. Would that be something worth trying as well? I dont know to trust about DHEA like that.

Also, can anyone chime in on T2, or S 3, 5 Diiodo-l-thyronine and the effects on the pituitary. The reading ive done has conflicting conclusions.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^Agreed with the above. I'd definitely do True Shred and maybe pick a diff supp like alphamax mentioned above. Or even just run True Shred solo if you havne't before.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with LeanEngineer that it could be to much going on. I would run True Shred solo and then run the top muscle. Too much is not always better.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, youre right. That sounds solid. Alphamax has a great profile. Would probably help with mood too, I'm not too happy when I am purposely "starving" myself haha.

True shred and Alphamax. A buddy of mine is actually on True shred and Dermacrine as I just found out. Would that be something worth trying as well? I dont know to trust about DHEA like that.

Also, can anyone chime in on T2, or S 3, 5 Diiodo-l-thyronine and the effects on the pituitary. The reading ive done has conflicting conclusions.
The reading I’ve done leads me to believe using actual t3 is actually less suppressive to the thyroid than using t2. Also more effective. T2 definitely does still work, though. That’s for sure.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

I think Dermacrine + True Shred would be better than True Muscle + True Shred, but Dermacrine would still be better in a bulk or lean bulk scenario IMO.

Regarding your questions with T2, I'm not too studied on this subject but I wouldn't be overly concerned with it negatively impacting your system with short term use (8 weeks max)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with LeanEngineer that it could be to much going on. I would run True Shred solo and then run the top muscle. Too much is not always better.
For sure. Especially if you haven't ran the product before you probably want to see what type of results and how you react to just True Shred before trying to stack it with other products.