Can Glycøshield get any stronger?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exciting news. I may have found an ingredient that no one else is using in weight management / GDA supplements that can be added to Glycøshield for an additional pathway of insulin manipulation and carbohydrate blocking+metabolism .... it would require us to reduce bottle capsule count to 90 or 120 however, but only see about a $5 price break. (Our Formula is the most heavily dosed in this category and costs us A LOT to make in comparison to other GDA’s) believe me when I say it’s NOT needed... but we have really been enjoying this ingredient after testing for a few months now. It’s relatively new and supply is limited due to that, but it’s definitely worth considering....

SO

My question to you all is:

Would you rather have a product you have to order less frequently and pay more for, or order more frequently, pay less, but have added results....

OR

Would you rather see us roll out some strong and unique single ingredient products that can be stacked as you see fit? If so, what kind of single ingredient products do you feel are lacking in today’s industry?

I appreciate the community’s feedback!!

Disclaimer: for obvious reasons I cannot reveal what this particular ingredient is.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exciting news. I may have found an ingredient that no one else is using in weight management / GDA supplements that can be added to Glycøshield for an additional pathway of insulin manipulation and carbohydrate blocking+metabolism .... it would require us to reduce bottle capsule count to 90 or 120 however, but only see about a $5 price break. (Our Formula is the most heavily dosed in this category and costs us A LOT to make in comparison to other GDA’s) believe me when I say it’s NOT needed... but we have really been enjoying this ingredient after testing for a few months now. It’s relatively new and supply is limited due to that, but it’s definitely worth considering....

SO

My question to you all is:

Would you rather have a product you have to order less frequently and pay more for, or order more frequently, pay less, but have added results....

OR

Would you rather see us roll out some strong and unique single ingredient products that can be stacked as you see fit? If so, what kind of single ingredient products do you feel are lacking in today’s industry?

I appreciate the community’s feedback!!

Disclaimer: for obvious reasons I cannot reveal what this particular ingredient is.
Would the dosing be the same? Would it be less than a 30 day supply? I love the current formula but would love to try some Salaretin solo, that compound is very interesting to me.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would the dosing be the same? Would it be less than a 30 day supply? I love the current formula but would love to try some Salaretin solo, that compound is very interesting to me.
That’s my dilemma, because a full 30 day supply is totally user dependent... a full 30 day supply is 6 caps per day assuming someone eats 3 square meals and takes 2 capsules per meal (180 caps per bottle) but the formula is SO strong that most people are only using 3-4 per day and then 6-8 on cheat days. So especially with adding in a new ingredient, 3-4 caps would be more than enough daily but would still be very user dependent and would not be surprised if people start to push the limits with their carb consumption once they realize how strong the formula is... it may make the most sense to just produce the extra ingredient standalone in single 250mg capsule at 30 caps per bottle

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Single ingredient products.

Korean Mistletoe Extract
Grains of Paradise
Lions Mane

Maybe I’ll think of more later

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean towards making this addition a single product to be stacked as users feel the need with little info to go on here. It's tough to say without knowing what it is and the science behind it. It sounds like it's about a wash though as dosing would be taken down a bit. I like the current 120 count and formula though is all I can say. If the extra "push" was needed it would be available to stack.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s my dilemma, because a full 30 day supply is totally user dependent... a full 30 day supply is 6 caps per day assuming someone eats 3 square meals and takes 2 capsules per meal (180 caps per bottle) but the formula is SO strong that most people are only using 3-4 per day and then 6-8 on cheat days. So especially with adding in a new ingredient, 3-4 caps would be more than enough daily but would still be very user dependent and would not be surprised if people start to push the limits with their carb consumption once they realize how strong the formula is... it may make the most sense to just produce the extra ingredient standalone in single 250mg capsule at 30 caps per bottle
I personally would leave glycoshield alone and make a standalone product with your new ingredient.

I'm a diabetic and 6 caps per day is perfect for me. This is by far my favorite gda, don't mess with a good thing.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally would leave glycoshield alone and make a standalone product with your new ingredient.

I'm a diabetic and 6 caps per day is perfect for me. This is by far my favorite gda, don't mess with a good thing.
Thank you. That feedback means a lot, really.
T1 or T2? Have you been able to lower your prescription meds/insulin?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stronger does not = Better.
This could cause larger BG Swings and cause some issues with people and their health. Better to stack solo ingredients on the side and keep the product as is. The product alone can move your BG at a very fast rate, if someone does take this and has vicious sides or their BG Drops too low its coming back on you as the company owner. That is the last thing you need.

This is like companies and pre-workouts. They are playing a race on how can jam pack more stims into a single serving and who can put what trainee into a coma faster.

You have a proven formula that works. Why fix what aint broke?
Redoing the formula = relabeling your entire product which is lost money as a company owner.

Bring something else on the side, explain to your crowd how it can be used in conjunction with your flagship product, and this gives you the opportunity to make additional stacks on your supplement line. Stacks = help you make money and market more products

Thinking big picture here... But that is just my 2 cents.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it the same and make a difdenrt version like glyco X or V2 with less caps and the novel ingredient.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why not save the ingredient for a completely different product if it is so strong? I.e. - maybe there is a fat burner you have yet to formulate that could benefit from this as a stand alone ingredient to modulate blood sugar levels throughout the day?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My instinct would actually be to add it to the existing product. Id be surprised if a single ingredient sku in your lineup in this category would sell in worthwhile volumes. Yeah yeah guys, I know the counterarguments to this (its not just about sales etc etc), and I agree with them. Just offering another perspective.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with leaving Glycoshield alone and add this as a standalone.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cheda, I see both sides here. I think it depends on your audience. Most on here would be OK with stacking a solo ingredient on top, but the average supp user wants convenience. So an all in one, not having to think about buying or taking multiple ingredients. Sounds simple to just open two bottles and stack, but there's a reason all in ones sell. Plus a single ingredient doesn't look "sexy" to the average consumer.

But I agree on not changing a good thing with the current formula, you'll certainly hear about in on this forum! And Bob makes a good point on your costs to redo the labels, manufacturing, etc.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This could cause larger BG Swings and cause some issues with people and their health. Better to stack solo ingredients on the side and keep the product as is. The product alone can move your BG at a very fast rate, if someone does take this and has vicious sides or their BG Drops too low its coming back on you as the company owner. That is the last thing you need.

This is like companies and pre-workouts. They are playing a race on how can jam pack more stims into a single serving and who can put what trainee into a coma faster.

Redoing the formula = relabeling your entire product which is lost money as a company owner.

Bring something else on the side, explain to your crowd how it can be used in conjunction with your flagship product, and this gives you the opportunity to make additional stacks on your supplement line. Stacks = help you make money and market more products

This is a good point. If you’re going through the hassle of designing new labels + manufacturing process, it may be ideal to look at creating a whole new supplement (with or without this ingredient).

Introducing an ingredient to the supplement world just gives you bragging rights if larger companies can replicate it for cheaper (assuming cheaper due to economies of scale).

Of course none of us our privy to the financials of your company and if this is even plausible at this time, but putting this time/effort/capital towards an entirely new product could make sense from a long term scalability perspective.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it the same and make a difdenrt version like glyco X or V2 with less caps and the novel ingredient.
I did play with Glycøshield+ but it definitely doesn’t make sense having two versions. I think the single add on ingredient is the way to go!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

100% valid points, all of them. Thanks Bob

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a good point. If you’re going through the hassle of designing new labels + manufacturing process, it may be ideal to look at creating a whole new supplement (with or without this ingredient).

Introducing an ingredient to the supplement world just gives you bragging rights if larger companies can replicate it for cheaper (assuming cheaper due to economies of scale).

Of course none of us our privy to the financials of your company and if this is even plausible at this time, but putting this time/effort/capital towards an entirely new product could make sense from a long term scalability perspective.

Thanks Aaron- by the way are you from CT (I see UConn in your name) i am in CT.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheda, I see both sides here. I think it depends on your audience. Most on here would be OK with stacking a solo ingredient on top, but the average supp user wants convenience. So an all in one, not having to think about buying or taking multiple ingredients. Sounds simple to just open two bottles and stack, but there's a reason all in ones sell. Plus a single ingredient doesn't look "sexy" to the average consumer.

But I agree on not changing a good thing with the current formula, you'll certainly hear about in on this forum! And Bob makes a good point on your costs to redo the labels, manufacturing, etc.
Thank you Andrew

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not save the ingredient for a completely different product if it is so strong? I.e. - maybe there is a fat burner you have yet to formulate that could benefit from this as a stand alone ingredient to modulate blood sugar levels throughout the day?
If this was a contest, you’d be the winner it most definitely can fit in a stim or non stim Burner which I do plan on making both.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If this was a contest, you’d be the winner it most definitely can fit in a stim or non stim Burner which I do plan on making both.
Ok. Well, hypothetically, if it WERE a contest...what would I win? Lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. That feedback means a lot, really.
T1 or T2? Have you been able to lower your prescription meds/insulin?
I'm a type 1, technically LADA. I had a beta cell transplant last September so it's been about a year now and had my last injection at the end of September this year. So far so good. This supplement as well as follidrone are my staples, the only 2 that work for me as far as noticable bg control.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy to hear that man. I use follidrone 2.0 as well with glyco. Great Stack!
I'm a type 1, technically LADA. I had a beta cell transplant last September so it's been about a year now and had my last injection at the end of September this year. So far so good. This supplement as well as follidrone are my staples, the only 2 that work for me as far as noticable bg control.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy to hear that man. I use follidrone 2.0 as well with glyco. Great Stack!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI We’ll have some extra cyber Monday only deals tomorrow. You’ll have to be signed up for our email list to see what they are and can do so at our site hpssupps.com and you’ll get a 10% off code just for signing up anyway which can be used anytime

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on team keep it the same, in my limited experience with the product I value the flexibility with the dosing. Honestly one bottle of glycoshield can probably last me two months with the way I intend to use it but at the same time it has been working well so far.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on team keep it the same, in my limited experience with the product I value the flexibility with the dosing. Honestly one bottle of glycoshield can probably last me two months with the way I intend to use it but at the same time it has been working well so far.
Thanks for chiming in! Glad you’re enjoying it!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would lean on producing it as a stand alone. Is there the possibility of patenting the new ingredient?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would lean on producing it as a stand alone. Is there the possibility of patenting the new ingredient?
Nope just not being used by anyone at this point.... along with the stuff I found today and sent out for pricing for another new product which will fill a very big void in the industry

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll disagree with the consensus here I think. I believe if it would add value, then it is worth reformulating for. I get the "don't fix what isn't broken" mantra, but a reformulated product shouldn't spell the end of a products popularity, only enhance it.

Adding in another product that essentially does the same as 1 or 2 of your other products will either dilute sales of itself or the other products, or leave people confused as to why they would opt for one over the other.

IMO don't test this in isolation then lump it into a formulation without trying it all together. Only then will you know if it enhances, detracts or seemingly makes no difference to that of what you are currently offering.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll disagree with the consensus here I think. I believe if it would add value, then it is worth reformulating for. I get the "don't fix what isn't broken" mantra, but a reformulated product shouldn't spell the end of a products popularity, only enhance it.

Adding in another product that essentially does the same as 1 or 2 of your other products will either dilute sales of itself or the other products, or leave people confused as to why they would opt for one over the other.

IMO don't test this in isolation then lump it into a formulation without trying it all together. Only then will you know if it enhances, detracts or seemingly makes no difference to that of what you are currently offering.
Thanks; very thoughtful and valid point. RE testing it’s just been a single standard serving of the additional ingredient per 2 capsules of Glycøshield.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Single ingredient products.

Korean Mistletoe Extract
Grains of Paradise
Lions Mane

Maybe I’ll think of more later
This! They may not all be GDAs but running these solo would be awesome.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can happily confirm we’ll have two new single ingredient products ready for pre order by New Years Sales time and possibly a third in a very unique and under represented category

Both in the non stim weight management/thermo category and both will Stack very well with Glycøshield and the Shielded Stack. I’ve decided to go this route instead of adding to Glycøshield to keep the versatility of the product line