MK-677 for recovery

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Hello Guys!
I would like to try MK677 for knee and shoulder joint/ligament pain, and faster recovery not so much for gains. Thinking about 12.5 - 15mg / day for 60-90days. Can it improve recovery in that dose?
Also can someone tell me which manufacturer is good which I can buy from the EU? I've found five so far:
-Immortal Science
-DNA anabolics
-Brawn
-Focused nutrition
-Fusion supplements

Thanks!!!!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello Guys!
I would like to try MK677 for knee and shoulder joint/ligament pain, and faster recovery not so much for gains. Thinking about 12.5 - 15mg / day for 60-90days. Can it improve recovery in that dose?
Also can someone tell me which manufacturer is good which I can buy from the EU? I've found five so far:
-Immortal Science
-DNA anabolics
-Brawn
-Focused nutrition
-Fusion supplements

Thanks!!!!!
Im also interested in MK677 for this reason but am slightly concerned about the impact on Blood Sugar control.

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Been great. Its a 6hr half life so I have one in morning and one in afternoon

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Start at 12.5 but remember you will only get the benefits for up to 6hrs after you will be back to normal. One in morning and one in evening will give you 12hrs a day in a a higher IGF and GH state. I am hungry all day now and sleeping is improving weight is up already but probably just be from eating more

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using 12.5 mg every night for the past 6 months. Recovery and sleep improved drastically.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to me a lot of the studies out there revolving around MK-677 focus on a daily dose of 12.5 mg.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mk 677 got half life up to 20h....1 dosage is perfect

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mikearnold has the best product imo. Somatozine. Has hplc tested mk677 and somatostatin inhibitors all in one product. Convienient and more effective thank mk677 taken by itself.

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Mikearnold has the best product imo. Somatozine. Has hplc tested mk677 and somatostatin inhibitors all in one product. Convienient and more effective thank mk677 taken by itself.
Would be great but their page does not ship to my country, and i could not find it elswhere. :(

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Ive ordered 120 caps 10mg/pc. When is the most beneficial time to take it for healing and good sleep?
Is there a way to test it if it legit? Like open one and taste is? Or just wait for some effects?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To those who experienced the joint relief, did that continue after coming off, or do those joint issues surface again?

Thanks!

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
I guess it depends on the severity of your injuries but you probably won't notice too much specific healing effects after 3 months. Try to go for 12 months. IMO/experience, 25mg is kind of a waste, saw same effects with 12.5. Good MK677 is pretty expensive so I'd use the lower dose and also go 5 days on 2 days off.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I guess it depends on the severity of your injuries but you probably won't notice too much specific healing effects after 3 months. Try to go for 12 months. IMO/experience, 25mg is kind of a waste, saw same effects with 12.5. Good MK677 is pretty expensive so I'd use the lower dose and also go 5 days on 2 days off.
Why would you do a 5 on 2 off?? Have some piriformis issues and intersted in MK677.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would be great but their page does not ship to my country, and i could not find it elswhere. :(
You could always do mk677 with a 10mg dose of melatonan &zma, or egcg green tea and huperzine a depending of time of day you take.

As far as the mk dose you can start with 10mg and work up to 25.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive ordered 120 caps 10mg/pc. When is the most beneficial time to take it for healing and good sleep?
Is there a way to test it if it legit? Like open one and taste is? Or just wait for some effects?
There's alot of contridicting talk about the half life. Some say 6 hours, and others 20-24. I would say to start with one cap pm before bed with somatostatin inhibitors (melatonan and zma) and then if you decide to go to a higher dose do an additional cap in the am with egcg and huperzine-a.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The Warrior Project looks like a decent shout too but the whole question marks about blood sugar issues and longterm question marks about it being carcinogenic (Australian government assessment) really puts me off. Shame really as being 43 it could be right up there on must have supplements. Guess people need to do there own risk/reward assessment.