MK-677 for recovery

1. MK-677 for recovery

Hello Guys!
    I would like to try MK677 for knee and shoulder joint/ligament pain, and faster recovery not so much for gains. Thinking about 12.5 - 15mg / day for 60-90days. Can it improve recovery in that dose?
    Also can someone tell me which manufacturer is good which I can buy from the EU? I've found five so far:
    -Immortal Science
    -DNA anabolics
    -Brawn
    -Focused nutrition
    -Fusion supplements

Thanks!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Logray View Post
    Hello Guys!
    I would like to try MK677 for knee and shoulder joint/ligament pain, and faster recovery not so much for gains. Thinking about 12.5 - 15mg / day for 60-90days. Can it improve recovery in that dose?
    Also can someone tell me which manufacturer is good which I can buy from the EU? I've found five so far:
    -Immortal Science
    -DNA anabolics
    -Brawn
    -Focused nutrition
    -Fusion supplements

Thanks!!!!!
    Im also interested in MK677 for this reason but am slightly concerned about the impact on Blood Sugar control.
    •   

3. maxmusclelabs Google that

4. Quote Originally Posted by AntSoldier View Post
    maxmusclelabs Google that
    Good price, looks good. Did you run it? If its 12.5mg/ pill would it be good to run it for 1pill for 40 days and 2 for an other 30day?

5. Yep. Been great. Its a 6hr half life so I have one in morning and one in afternoon
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AntSoldier View Post
    Yep. Been great. Its a 6hr half life so I have one in morning and one in afternoon
    So 12.5 per day wont be
    enough?

7. Start at 12.5 but remember you will only get the benefits for up to 6hrs after you will be back to normal. One in morning and one in evening will give you 12hrs a day in a a higher IGF and GH state. I am hungry all day now and sleeping is improving weight is up already but probably just be from eating more

8. Been using 12.5 mg every night for the past 6 months. Recovery and sleep improved drastically.

9. Seems to me a lot of the studies out there revolving around MK-677 focus on a daily dose of 12.5 mg.

10. mk 677 got half life up to 20h....1 dosage is perfect

11. @Mikearnold has the best product imo. Somatozine. Has hplc tested mk677 and somatostatin inhibitors all in one product. Convienient and more effective thank mk677 taken by itself.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    @Mikearnold has the best product imo. Somatozine. Has hplc tested mk677 and somatostatin inhibitors all in one product. Convienient and more effective thank mk677 taken by itself.
    Would be great but their page does not ship to my country, and i could not find it elswhere.

13. Ive ordered 120 caps 10mg/pc. When is the most beneficial time to take it for healing and good sleep?
    Is there a way to test it if it legit? Like open one and taste is? Or just wait for some effects?

14. To those who experienced the joint relief, did that continue after coming off, or do those joint issues surface again?

Thanks!

15. I guess it depends on the severity of your injuries but you probably won't notice too much specific healing effects after 3 months. Try to go for 12 months. IMO/experience, 25mg is kind of a waste, saw same effects with 12.5. Good MK677 is pretty expensive so I'd use the lower dose and also go 5 days on 2 days off.

16. Quote Originally Posted by polarcat View Post
    I guess it depends on the severity of your injuries but you probably won't notice too much specific healing effects after 3 months. Try to go for 12 months. IMO/experience, 25mg is kind of a waste, saw same effects with 12.5. Good MK677 is pretty expensive so I'd use the lower dose and also go 5 days on 2 days off.
    Why would you do a 5 on 2 off?? Have some piriformis issues and intersted in MK677.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MK 677 FOR HEALING
    By YoungThor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 06:00 PM
  2. MK 677 for injury treatment
    By Oni_zeta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2017, 04:59 AM
  3. Current legality​ of purchase for MK-677 and LGD in US?
    By rambofireball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2017, 10:50 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 11:20 PM
  5. Madcow 5x5, MK 677, (-)-epi for strength gains
    By goodvibes in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 09-11-2015, 06:51 AM