M-Test/Epro+

DinamiFit

DinamiFit

Awards
Hey, ordered 8 week cycle nutraplanet stack with M-Test, Epi-Plex and Bulbine. They were out of bulbine so they sent me epro+ in place. I’ve run all the products in the past, but wanted to get your thoughts on stacking them or splitting the m-test and ep out to separate cycles. I see the ksm-66 ashwaganda in both EP/M-Test, not sure if that’s an overdose or anything between the 2 that could cause something stupid like gyno.

I also have creating mono, Xtend bcaa, vitamin d, multi, yohimbine, pre-workout and some leftover fat burners (from contest prep) on hand.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey, ordered 8 week cycle nutraplanet stack with M-Test, Epi-Plex and Bulbine. They were out of bulbine so they sent me epro+ in place. I’ve run all the products in the past, but wanted to get your thoughts on stacking them or splitting the m-test and ep out to separate cycles. I see the ksm-66 ashwaganda in both EP/M-Test, not sure if that’s an overdose or anything between the 2 that could cause something stupid like gyno.

I also have creating mono, Xtend bcaa, vitamin d, multi, yohimbine, pre-workout and some leftover fat burners (from contest prep) on hand.
I wouldnt be worried about the Ksm overlap here, and those products are awesome stacked together. They can be run solo for sure, but i find EP best stacked with something like M Test

DinamiFit

DinamiFit

Awards
I wouldnt be worried about the Ksm overlap here, and those products are awesome stacked together. They can be run solo for sure, but i find EP best stacked with something like M Test
Thanks man. Anything you else you like to add with that stack?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Anything you else you like to add with that stack?
I like to keep things relatively simple and stay with 1 or 2 products at a time. I might add in several bulk ingredients if i have them lying around but that's about it.