I want to run this cycle for bulking:

Msten: 10/20/20/20
Ar1macare: 8/8/8/8
Glucosamine
Turmeric

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10

Just some questions:

Is Msten any good solo? I have PH experience so I'm open to stacking it.

Will I need Aromisin just in case or is gyno unlikely here?

Do I need to change any of my dosages/make any additions to PCT?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Always have an AI on hand. Just in case. Never know what your body is going to do.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would add something like Super PCT or K1ngsblood to the PCT and maybe something to aid muscle growth like laxogenin and/or epi-

I would also have something like letrone on hand for mild estrogen flare ups

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PCT looks good and dosage is right. I would add in some type of natty product and or test booster in your pct. May BLR Viron or something a long those lines to run with nolva.

Tiko1991

Awards
I’d run the nolva through the whole cycle plus yor 4 weeks pct and not change anything beside maybe ara post cycle

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
10mg is a little low for Msten, especially if you are running solo. I would do 20mg all the way through. 30mg is where it shined for me.

Tiko1991

Awards
I’d second rascal . Not sure what your history is with phs or what you want out of the cycle of yor looking for recomp and strength it will probably be okay but if our looking for lean mass you’ll have to up that starting dosage .

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started VL Msten and am doing 20/20/20/20/20/20. 750mg Tudca and hawthorne berry throughout, and Torem 30ED for the 6 weeks + 4 weeks PCT. Probably add on k1ngsblood for PCT as well. Normally would have some test base like 4 andro, but I got curious with that SERM on cycle thread and wanted to give it a try.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Thanks guys for the dosing advice.

Any ideas of on whether I should stack it or not? I'm looking to maximize my mass gains.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for the dosing advice.

Any ideas of on whether I should stack it or not? I'm looking to maximize my mass gains.
I think it depends on your past cycle experiences. This is my first oral, so I'm just sticking to msten solo. Next time I'm thinking msten + dmz if this goes well.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it depends on your past cycle experiences. This is my first oral, so I'm just sticking to msten solo. Next time I'm thinking msten + dmz if this goes well.
That’s a big jump. Both really strong. If you’re gonna stack, stack it with max lmg or oral tren.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s a big jump. Both really strong. If you’re gonna stack, stack it with max lmg or oral tren.
Will keep that in mind, thanks for the advice! Looks like VL also has LMG so I will take a look at that.

Honey

Honey

Awards
I'm really interested in oral tren. Which product do you think is the most reliable?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will keep that in mind, thanks for the advice! Looks like VL also has LMG so I will take a look at that.
My second cycle was Msten, oral Tren, and Stano and I put on a ton of lean mass.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Is LMG not a bit too...wet? I feel like you'd just lost all your gains afterwards.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Ok so I was thinking this:

Msten: 20/20/20/20
Ar1macare: 8/8/8/8
Inhibit P: 2/2/2/2
Glucosamine
Turmeric

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10

Just a few more questions:

Is it wise to run Msten for 6 weeks? Will the Inhibit P stop me from feeling like sh!t if I do?

Is it worth running Msten anywhere beyond 20mg? I've heard people benefit from 30, even 40. Is that just waste?

And also, will AI be necessary for this? Msten doesn't usually aromatize I've heard?

Tiko1991

Awards
That’s best practice !