Epistane/11 oxo cycle dosage advice

Honey

Honey

Awards
My goal is to bulk now that I'm back at the gym after about 4 months because I was busy moving overseas. I also want to keep the stomach fat I'm check

I was thinking of:

RPN havoc: 30/30/30/40/40/40
11 oxo: need help with this one.

Support:
Ar1macare 4/4/4/4/4/4

Pct:
Nolva 10/10/10/20/20/20

My questions are:

What is the best brand of 11 oxo?
What is the best dosage for it?

Is my support enough?

Should I make any additions/changes?

Thanks

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats a terrible stack for bulking. Epi i could see because itll keep gou lean and keep strength up but theres better options for bulling probably. 11oxo is a total waste on a bulk, and probably in general.

Honey

Honey

Awards
I just thought it might help keep the fat gains to a minimum. Any suggestions for an alternative with epistane?

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
why ar1macare 4 capsules?? 8 is the dosage,

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
also epistane is good for bulk if you eat right for bulk i believe that you can add some lean mass ,and lose some fat. from the other hand 11 oxo is only just for cutting

Honey

Honey

Awards
Do you think I should just stack it with 4ad as a test base? Or just run it alone?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi great for strength, and hardness, can give really nasty gyno for some. Be careful. If you want to bulk, I wouldn't use epi. If you can find a clone of pheraplex, that was a great bulk DS back in the day.

Honey

Honey

Awards
I hear nothing but good about epistane on forums. Seems to be a really solid product .

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is a good product.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just there are better products for bulking.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
P-plex/pharaplex clone if you can find. Superdrol is great for most people for bulking, but can give bad lethargy. Other than that, I have been out of the DS loop for a while. I have taken epistane, it made me really strong, and really fast, to where my tendons did not catch up. Didnt bulk me up that much.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trying to find Phera at this point is going to be really tough. I havent seen it anywhere. DMZ or Msten would be better suited for mass than epi. Granted, i really liked epi and bulked just fine with it, but most wouldnt call it a good bulker. Depends who you talk to, and what they like.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Trying to find Phera at this point is going to be really tough. I havent seen it anywhere. DMZ or Msten would be better suited for mass than epi. Granted, i really liked epi and bulked just fine with it, but most wouldnt call it a good bulker. Depends who you talk to, and what they like.
Yes I've heard excellent things about msten as well. But I feel like it's harder to find. Is that true?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I've heard excellent things about msten as well. But I feel like it's harder to find. Is that true?
No. Vicious has msten right now, and i know another source in the uk.

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
also a safe and good option is p-mag (promagon) for bulk if you can find a legit source . for example brawn p mag. stack this with some 4 ad ,dont know if you can stack this with a sarm maybe.. like lgd or even some mk 677 wich is perfect for bulk diets and doesnt need pct . you should use this for at least 2 month ,so you can keep this to your pct to help keep your gains