max lmg/ epistane/ 11 oxo cycle

mplsreppin

Awards
Yo,

I'm thinking of tryin this cycle out as a recomp/recovery stack following a back injury Christmas mo' F'n day. Basically I'm looking to get back to pre-injury stats quickly but also strengthen the little weak ass muscles that got me hurt to begin with.

I'm 26, been lifting since I was 14. Used to be into competitive power lifting at 184 lbs. Went pretty much straight paleo last year (and I don't need your opinions on that) but that sh1t put me into some sort of freaky anabolic mode. I was able to completely recomp and gain pretty substantial strength all while losin weight. Granted I started at 210 and 16% bf... Despite that tho, it honestly was pretty impressive. Nonetheless, I think that anabolic mode is what put me at risk. Following Wendler's 5/3/1 in about 9 months I made some serious gains:

squat clean: 185 to 275
front squat: 185 to 315
dead lift: 455 to 545
squat: 315 to 405
bench: 275 to 315
OH press: 185 to 245

(The starting points were pretty low numbers cause I had taken some time off before starting up 5/3/1)

Then I messed myself up doing some real low squats. Herniated L5-S1 disc and felt like a lil biotch. So I've been able to regain back stability to near 100%. I'm back in the gym. Pushin 208lbs at 13% bf right now. Numbers are lookin solid but I'm not back to where I was going into the injury.

For this stack I'm not looking to go freaking balls out and blow my sh1t out again but i'd like to ease back in nice and easy and make sure that following the cycle i'm g2g. So here's what i'm thinking. 8 week cycle:

max lmg: I don't want my body to geek out so I like to do a 6 day ramp up, 3 days at 25mg 3 days at 50mg and then weeks 2-4 75mg ed
epi: same protocol but 15mg, 30mg, then 45mg but starting week 3
11 oxo: 300mg ed starting after epi ramp up

for those that like it spelled out different it'd be:

max lmg: ramp/75/75/75/0/0/0/0
epi: 0/0/ramp/45/45/45/0/0
11 oxo: 0/0/0/0/300/300/300/300

Here's my thought. Lmg's gonna put on some weight but i'll be eating clean and i'll want the estro type sides anyway to hydrate them discs and joints. I hate BS weight so the epi is gonna lean it all out and both compounds lead to good strength and very keepable gains. The 11 oxo is just an add on to ease myself out of cycle and prevent cortisol explosions. Obviously I got PCT lined up too which I'll prob start beginning week 8 w/ arimistane and week 9 w/ straight up nolva. i'm thinkin 40/20/20/10 which might be over kill but nolvas not gonna drop my plasma est, just stop it from getting absorbed whereas the arimistane will stop the production, as should the epi really. It is a breast cancer drug after all. Anyhow, I haven't seen this cycle anywhere before so I'm wondering if there's any wide-open holes I'm missing or if its just totally F'd or what. Basically lookin to fine tone this biotch and get back to my pre-puss days. Any input is appreciated.

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Interested jn how your cycle goes, best of luck with your goals

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'd just drop the 11oxo and use epi / lmg. 6weeks would be fine too IMO

I'd also use cycle assist since you're using LMG and epi, double methyls

mplsreppin

Awards
Thanks geek.

I have some cycle assist just thought it was implicit dealin w/ methyls. From what I read LMG was non methyl but lookin at the structure it clearly is. Lol cycle is still a ways out before that brings a ****storm of hate for not researching enough before proposing it.

I'm just wondering why you'd go w/o the oxo?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
It's not very powerful / not needed in this IMO. Well prolly do something, but minuscule

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-LMG is a nonmethyl. It's 13-ethyl.

mplsreppin

Awards
Yeah, gohard's right. Looking more closely it's not as harsh as 17aa's. The ethyl isn't too much to worry about. I just saw meth in there and assumed ...

Good catch gohard, I was about to go back to the drawing board. You guys think those compounds will interact the way I'm intending for them to? I mean on paper anyway?

So geek, you just think the oxo's effect will be overcast by the others? I was just looking to keep my cort levels down while coming off. I know that it's effect is pretty good there but lackluster elsewhere.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi/LMG is a good stack. Your libido may take hit though.

11-oxo is pretty much worthless at that low.

I'd run epi for 6 weeks at 30-45mg/day and LMG for 6-8 weeks at 75-100mg/day.

mplsreppin

Awards
Yeah, I'm about to be on the high end for the epi (45) and low end of the lmg (75) for your protocol there.

You think I should stagger those? like first 2 weeks lmg solo, or both same time, or doesn't matter? Its a first lmg run for me and i've heard conflicting stories on it. Anything from wet to dry. tho the particular product I'm running 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one, has a progesterone mechanism of action so it should be dry.

I'm also starting to worry about the possible progesterone sides tho. I don't think i'll need to worry about it at these doses especially w/ epi in the mix there shouldn't be any conversion taking place. But, the progesterone could drive up prolactin which I def don't want. I'm wondering if there's anything other than caber that can prevent these sides? I just want to have all my ducks in a row for the just in case scenario. Any suggestions there?

Mystere3

Awards
I'm not a fan of that stack for what you're trying to accomplish. I would do one of two things.

1). Epi/trest for 6 weeks. This would allow you to reap the benefits of a wet agent like LMG but also prevent lethargy while the epi has a nice drying effect. Epi at 45 and trest at 75 would be a good choice.

2) epi/tren. 45/90 for 6 weeks. This would give you dry/shredded gains.

Epi LMG is just going to make you tired and bulk but not as much as either of these without being very dry.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd also pick either epi/trendione or epi/trest over epi/lmg but if you decide to go with epi/LMG, I'd do it like this:

- Epi 0/0/30/45/45/45/45/45
- M-LMG 75/75/75/75/75/75/100/100

mplsreppin

Awards
That sounds right cause epi tren was my first rough draft. Then I heard tren can really shut your boys down and ppl doin pct for like 10+ weeks for tren solo runs. Since both tren and LMG are progestins, I was thinkin same/near same benefit , lower risk. I was also thinkin that those doin pct for that long were probs just usin nolva/clomid and confusing increased progesterone and prolactin for high estrogen.

In either case I'm not trying to go the letro route and get some krinkly, dry ass joints. I'll probs just go the caber route and roll with the tren. That sh1ts been lookin good for a while now. I've never seen tren doses that high tho, you dosed at that before? I know they say conversion is so so but 90 Ed would make me want to put my fist thru dudes

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. 60 is bare minimum and 90-120 is how people usually like to run it.