I'm so damn lethargic .

Cormaneye

Awards
Hey guys, been on a cycle of sarms for 3 weeks now and I have lost all my energy and willpower. Taking 10 mg Rad-140 with 10 mg Yk-11 daily. Should I taking something in line like Dermacrine or on-cycle assist. Thanks for any info ! :sadwavey:

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, been on a cycle of sarms for 3 weeks now and I have lost all my energy and willpower. Taking 10 mg Rad-140 with 10 mg Yk-11 daily. Should I taking something in line like Dermacrine or on-cycle assist. Thanks for any info ! :sadwavey:
Sounds like the YK-11 is suppressing natural test. A test gel or injection of test would likely mitigate things.

Did you do before cycle blood work? You can do blood work now to see where you stand, even if you missed the pre cycle baseline...

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey Bro,

Sorry to hear - lethargy is the worst brother. Try increase fats/carbs in macros . I’d take something in line for sure. If you can’t get hands on gear something that will help restart test for sure.

Good luck bro

Cormaneye

Awards
Good advice on getting blood work done now,P-Flow, had it tested 2 weeks before cycle everything look good, even the test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good advice on getting blood work done now,P-Flow, had it tested 2 weeks before cycle everything look good, even the test.
yes, get blood done...next time I recommend using dermacrine at the start.

Cormaneye

Awards
Thanks everyone for info. Will do on the dermacrine THEBIGT.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low test, low estrogen or low cortisol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dermacrine is one of the best products for on cycle support. I would definitely add that in.

Can use code Chef for 25% off

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dermacrine will do nothing to counteract suppression of testosterone due to pharmaceutical drugs. 2 clinical trials on td dhea failed to raise testosterone any amount that mattered, and that was non drug users. highly doubt low test, but in range dhea would make you feel that much better (and thats assuming it raises dhea enough - no one can ever seem to supply bloodwork that it does, ie. enough gets into circulation). if you want to try dhea, get sublingual tabs - 25mg am/pm raise my dhea-s from 140 to 325. the td i used (not dermacrine) only raised it 10 points per ml and it was dosed high for dhea. you really need actual test, or, 4-ad as a last resort (no bloodwork ever on how well that works either - but extrapolate from 1-andro study and at least hope is there). good luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dermacrine---it works!!!