Best Natty Bulking Stack?

Cambofit901

Awards
I am 5'9 180 lbs w/ 10 - 11% body fat based on the Omron handheld, Yeah I know its not 100% but yeah. I am looking to bulk up as much as possible while not retaining tons of water weight. I have heard good things about numerous products on here; Vector, MassMax, X-Gel, & etc. I want to do a show by about this time next year so I'm looking for something I can cycle a few times before cuts. Stacking is preferable but not necessary.

Thanks ahead of time,
Cam

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MassMax + X Gels is a great combo.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
MassMax + X Gels is a great combo.
Is this true though? I’ve always heard mixed things about taking something anti-inflammatory like MassMax with something pro-inflammatory like X-gels

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The "In" thing to take right now seems to be Vector + Follidrone stacked. I don't mean that in a bad way, its just what seems to be pushed/recommended the most lately. I personally am also on day 1 of starting Vector + Follidrone. Its the decision I came to after reading user's feedbacks. Recently ran "Major Gains" solo and it worked well as well, not great but well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this true though? I’ve always heard mixed things about taking something anti-inflammatory like MassMax with something pro-inflammatory like X-gels
As long as MassMax and X-Gel dosing is spread apart, it should not be an issue.

OP, it sounds like MassMax or X-Gels would be your go to. Users report a solid 5-8 pound weight gain when running MassMax for 8 weeks. Even with that weight gain, body composition improves. Users also note very good strength increase and MassMax will also increase recovery with increased muscle protein synthesis.

If you have not ran either product solo, I would do so first. If you're dead set on staking two products you have never used before, run one solo for at least 4 weeks before you introduce the second product.

Remember, not all products work, or work the same for everyone. If you go stacking products you never ran solo, you won't know which product is or is not effecting you.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector and Folidrone. Nothing compares to these (I am not a rep pushing my products).
Add Top Muscle if you can afford it.
Add more food and lots of water.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The "In" thing to take right now seems to be Vector + Follidrone stacked. I don't mean that in a bad way, its just what seems to be pushed/recommended the most lately. I personally am also on day 1 of starting Vector + Follidrone. Its the decision I came to after reading user's feedbacks. Recently ran "Major Gains" solo and it worked well as well, not great but well.
Your gonna love it. Drink lots of water and up the calories (even if you on a cut).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X gels and Massmax xt would definitely be an interesting stack. Haven't seen that one before but two awesome natty products.

Cambofit901

Awards
Would the inflammatory nature of x-gels upset old knee problems I've had? I've never heard of it doing so but leg day is hard enough already.lol

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Would the inflammatory nature of x-gels upset old knee problems I've had? I've never heard of it doing so but leg day is hard enough already.lol
It very well could. Top Muscle by evomuse is topical ARA - so you can apply it just to the muscle. The inflammation does not happen system wide like in the case of oral ARA. I am 51 years old and had to quit ARA about 7 years ago due to it causing ever increasing inflammation and its related problems; however, I have been using Top Muscle and it works great!

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using Top Muscle and it works great!
...or doesn't work at all, lol. so let me get this straight - it transdermally penetrates skin, but somehow doesn't end up systemic circulation via capillary (bloodstream)? how does it *not* work like every other transdermal drug - dhea, preg, prohormones, testosterone, progesterone, 7-kt, b-aet, etc... ? sounds like bs to me.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
...or doesn't work at all, lol. so let me get this straight - it transdermally penetrates skin, but somehow doesn't end up systemic circulation via capillary (bloodstream)? how does it *not* work like every other transdermal drug - dhea, preg, prohormones, testosterone, progesterone, 7-kt, b-aet, etc... ? sounds like bs to me.
If you don't apply it over the joints and apply to the muscle belly only, joints don't hurt like they do on ARA. Not sure of the science around it bro. I am not a chemist. Have a nice day.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Sounds like you have not heard of Top Muscle? Makes Oral ARA obsolete imo...

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you have not heard of Top Muscle? Makes Oral ARA obsolete imo...
interesting, comes in 2 litre pump bottle? lots of area to cover all muscles (like a few gel-caps do) - how does it work on days of direct back work, deadlift days, chins/pullup days, or even squat days (since all work entire back either direct or indirect)? does training partner rub you down? good value? same price (or less) than x-factor or sns version? any (even from company) studies on it?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
interesting, comes in 2 litre pump bottle? lots of area to cover all muscles (like a few gel-caps do) - how does it work on days of direct back work, deadlift days, chins/pullup days, or even squat days (since all work entire back either direct or indirect)? does training partner rub you down? good value? same price (or less) than x-factor or sns version? any (even from company) studies on it?
Researh it assho1e.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some 15 years ago, when transdermals where THE thing, some companies where using Benzyl Alcohol in their formulas (I see in top musche that BA is the 2nd ingredient). they were claiming that it would allow deeper penetration of the compound so eventually it will reach the muscle without systemic distribution. I don't know how true this is though. I've never looked more into this topic.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know everybody is different, but I’ve never experienced any inflammatory issues with ArA. I’ve stacked it a few times with MassMax and that is my go-to bulking stack. I know supplements can be expensive but you can always try two different stacks. One now and one 16 weeks from now. Write down in a journal what you liked and disliked about each stack so you know for future reference.

With that being said, I do recommend taking the supplements solo before stacking but I know that can also be expensive (purchasing twice).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably yes as its an inflammatory agent.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best Natty stack: Steak and eggs

All jokes aside and although this may be true the most effective natural supps I've used are creatine and caffiene. Digestive enzymes if your bulking...

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like you can’t go wrong with any 2 natty supplements imo. You can blindly pick 2 of them from the top companies in any combination on this forum and your gonna be good for 8 weeks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like you can’t go wrong with any 2 natty supplements imo. You can blindly pick 2 of them from the top companies in any combination on this forum and your gonna be good for 8 weeks.
Looking at overlapping ingredients is a must. I would never suggest this.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best Natty stack: Steak and eggs

All jokes aside and although this may be true the most effective natural supps I've used are creatine and caffiene. Digestive enzymes if your bulking...
So much truth too this
I have used so many supplements over my 25 years of lifting and nothing beats red meat,eggs and rice when I bulk (not including not natty supps). Things like creatine,multi,fish oil and whey are just staples bulking or cutting so still use those.
I did enjoy a few natty products like ARA - felt sore all the time and muscles felt fuller

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Arachidonic acid has publicly available studies on it for exercise related benefits (strength, lean mass etc).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I know everybody is different, but I’ve never experienced any inflammatory issues with ArA. I’ve stacked it a few times with MassMax and that is my go-to bulking stack. I know supplements can be expensive but you can always try two different stacks. One now and one 16 weeks from now. Write down in a journal what you liked and disliked about each stack so you know for future reference.

With that being said, I do recommend taking the supplements solo before stacking but I know that can also be expensive (purchasing twice).
Ara is inflammatory, but also produces anti inflammatory metabolites. This means it can sometimes aggevate issues or show no change in them depending on what happens in your body.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ara is inflammatory, but also produces anti inflammatory metabolites. This means it can sometimes aggevate issues or show no change in them depending on what happens in your body.
Yes, I know. Just sharing my experiences with it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the two ARA brands on amazone the same essentially. One is 48 bucks and the other is 38. Both deliver 250 of ARA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Are the two ARA brands on amazone the same essentially. One is 48 bucks and the other is 38. Both deliver 250 of ARA.
If its a powder, be cautious of the actual ara content as the label can be misleading.

Essentially one Ara gel cap in Xgels contains 250mg of active Ara per cap, however some powders are only 10% Ara, so a 250mg serving would only yield 25mg Ara.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its a powder, be cautious of the actual ara content as the label can be misleading.

Essentially one Ara gel cap in Xgels contains 250mg of active Ara per cap, however some powders are only 10% Ara, so a 250mg serving would only yield 25mg Ara.
x-factor is $37 right now, is it the same as x-gels 625 mg (40%)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
x-factor is 37 right now, is it the same as x-gels 625 mg (40%)
Ah gotcha! Both Xgels and OG Xfactor are the exact same. The X Factor Advanced does contain fish oil which is cointer intuative, so just be mindful of that