Used to do roids wanna come back natty

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys haven’t posted in a while especially in this section but was wondering if someone could give me a link to a read on all these new natural anabolics and a good stack for building muscle? Like out of the eiatechin and ARA and supps like them? Currently just hit back in the gym only taking protein and PWO wanna add something for a little extra!! Thanks guys appreciate it

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Chaos and Pain has great supplements for bulking/cutting. What kinda gear we’re you running

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Haven’t cycled in a couple months but I was runnin test prop 150mg eod and RAD140 at like 30mg. Saw some decent gains but I’m heavy still like weight wise so I wanna lay off the juice and lose weight and gain some of my muscle back with natural stuff. I’ll check those out real fast

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The only thing new since ARA is Vector. Nothing else to speak of.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can look into sustain alpha which is a topical test booster. Definitely something that has been getting great reviews.

Use code chef for 25% off

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey liked a review I read of legendary and I JUST made the bogo 35% off sale so I got two on the way! What would you say I could expect from it? Maybe some increased reps? Muscle fullness? Would you say it’s like as strong as Creatine is in terms of gains? I gain quite a bit of weight and strength from creatine

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd check out MassMax as well. Look at the logs here on AM. Most users gain 4-7 lbs with minimal reported fat gain. It's great for bulking since it both increases appetite and promotes protein synthesis. I am currently trying it while cutting along with Alphamax. I'm just 1week in.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys haven’t posted in a while especially in this section but was wondering if someone could give me a link to a read on all these new natural anabolics and a good stack for building muscle? Like out of the eiatechin and ARA and supps like them? Currently just hit back in the gym only taking protein and PWO wanna add something for a little extra!! Thanks guys appreciate it
I would vouch for MassMax or ArA. Here is some feedback on MassMax.

I ran it for 8 weeks and enjoyed it. Check out my review. I will run it again in the future. Hunger, weight, and strength went up noticeably. That's impressive considering I've been training for over 20 years.
However, since you have used in the past, you need to keep your expectations for this natural supplements in perspective. They will not yield the same results as you have gotten from gear in the past and they will not provide results that are nearly as close. Yes, they will help, but you need to keep things in perspective. Too often, we see people who have used gear say product X sucks. I did gain (enter an absurd number of weight or strength here).

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know it won’t give me anything close to gear, I know I’ll have to look for more subtle signs of gains... this kinda makes me regret taking gear since these natural supplements that DO good will lack in comparison even tho they are excellent for people who want to stay away from gear.. all in all I think I’ll be alright with just a little boost

And I’m not trying to down play the effectiveness of these supplements, I’ve seen some logs... it’s just like you said you can’t expect drug like gains from them, which is what I’m trying to get away from anyway. Kind of excited to see where these natural supplements can take me!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
aRa still one of the best solo ingrident out there as a natural builder.

ive done mtest + Xgels (ara) couple of times with great results

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
aRa still one of the best solo ingrident out there as a natural builder.

ive done mtest + Xgels (ara) couple of times with great results
That’s my main question. The best natural supplement I’ve taken is creatine. How would you compare these supplements to creatine in terms of gains? I’ve seen some decent gains from creatine that’s what I wanna know lol might stack them both

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
"Used to do roids" Lmfao. Nobody I know just stops. Must have been a one time deal.

Reactions: LLN
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s my main question. The best natural supplement I’ve taken is creatine. How would you compare these supplements to creatine in terms of gains? I’ve seen some decent gains from creatine that’s what I wanna know lol might stack them both
Diff stuff right .. creatine says that can be run all year around ( although i dont run it .. good ol cheap creatine mono is always a good idea to run @5g/day )

Will it be different then other supplements .. most likely .. better or worst ??would be hard to tell how you react to other supps.. i look at creatine as a staple .

what type of creatine do you use ?

ive had success with all 3 mono, hcl, mcc

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I mainly use creatine mono, plus I have a pre workout creatine supp I think it’s hcl the one that acts fast.. and yes I’ve run lots of roids, more designers than juice... I got to a point where I got hurt in an unrelated accident (car accident) and I lost a lot of size and gained weight.. now that I’m getting older ( I’m only 23 tho) I realize the risks associated with juice and don’t wanna keep going down that path.. I know there’s safe ways to cruise and stuff but I just don’t want to

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey liked a review I read of legendary and I JUST made the bogo 35% off sale so I got two on the way! What would you say I could expect from it? Maybe some increased reps? Muscle fullness? Would you say it’s like as strong as Creatine is in terms of gains? I gain quite a bit of weight and strength from creatine
I haven't taken legandary, but I have ran both of those active ingredients before. Laxo I noticed changes in my body comp. Epi I had great pumps. Both I grew while taking but I was training and eating to facilitate that growth.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if over 35 dermacrine is good...stacking it with sustain alpha makes both even better.

Olympus labs has k1ngslayer, I just did 2 months with very good results.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Major Gains, Vector, Anafuse, K1ngs Slayer....read the reviews and decide. These all should be better than creatine results wise.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mainly use creatine mono, plus I have a pre workout creatine supp I think it’s hcl the one that acts fast.. and yes I’ve run lots of roids, more designers than juice... I got to a point where I got hurt in an unrelated accident (car accident) and I lost a lot of size and gained weight.. now that I’m getting older ( I’m only 23 tho) I realize the risks associated with juice and don’t wanna keep going down that path.. I know there’s safe ways to cruise and stuff but I just don’t want to
Yeah never too early to quit drugs lol

Good for you for being strong and not just chasing gainz

stack hcl w/ 8 weeks of ara(Xgels) ..should have amazing pumps & slow and steady strength increase

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Well since I ordered the legendary before you guys gave me these good suggestions I guess I’ll try that and then move on to the others you’ve commented. Thanks for the suggestions brothers. May the gains be with you!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well since I ordered the legendary before you guys gave me these good suggestions I guess I’ll try that and then move on to the others you’ve commented. Thanks for the suggestions brothers. May the gains be with you!
nice keep us posted .. its all about trying diff natural products and seeing what works .. -epi is dosed well atleast, hopefully youll react well too it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m using it now and feel full throughout the day and have increased my reps by 2-3. I’m 3 weeks in

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey the fullness is what I’m looking for, increased reps would be great too but when I’m full I focus on my reps so much more you know it just helps my workouts