Recovery Stack

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Hi 'im looking for a product (or a stack) to increase recovery and help with inflammation/joints health.

The supps i was thinking of are:

PES Genoflex

OL Massacr3 or Iconogenin (transdermal laxo)

I've also read great things about oral BPC 157 but i asked about it on a previous post and other members said it wasn't effective.

I've used Super Cissus in the past and it was great for elbows tendinitis so i think PES Genoflex is solid.

Never used Laxogenin so i would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep PES Genoflex would definitely be a good one to start taking daily and help prevent joint aches and aid in joint health. PES is high quality to, so you'll be getting a good joint product.

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Yep PES Genoflex would definitely be a good one to start taking daily and help prevent joint aches and aid in joint health. PES is high quality to, so you'll be getting a good joint product.
What about Massacr3 ? Worth it ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as laxo. Iconogenin is a great product. I would continue to look into BPC 157 as orals usual loose a lot of their bioavailability.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi 'im looking for a product (or a stack) to increase recovery and help with inflammation/joints health.

PES Genoflex

I've also read great things about oral BPC 157 but i asked about it on a previous post and other members said it wasn't effective.

I've used Super Cissus in the past and it was great for elbows tendinitis so i think PES Genoflex is solid.

Thanks
go to review section and find iconogenin by iconic formulations...lots of good reviews and most report improved joints.

save 25% on iconogenin using my code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about Massacr3 ? Worth it ?
Definitely one of the better laxo products. Anything by OL will be good imo. Anafuse is another product to look into if you want to go the laxo route. It has epicatechin in it as well. 2 natty ingredients in 1 product.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bpc 157 is by far the most effective thing you mentioned. By a long shot, but not orally.

Some great supps for inflammation are curcumin , I regularly use Life extension super bio curcumin 1-2 caps daily. Another great forumla I love is Helios from CNP, great all around inflammation and joint formula.

Sufficient Omega 3 supplement: a high quality fish oil with 2-3 grams of omega 3 content(usually 6-10 gel caps).

Proper hydration, consistently is always key.

Tons of rest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bpc 157 is by far the most effective thing you mentioned. By a long shot, but not orally.

Some great supps for inflammation are curcumin , I regularly use Life extension super bio curcumin 1-2 caps daily. Another great forumla I love is Helios from CNP, great all around inflammation and joint formula.

Sufficient Omega 3 supplement: a high quality fish oil with 2-3 grams of omega 3 content(usually 6-10 gel caps).

Proper hydration, consistently is always key.

Tons of rest.
if you are a fan of curcumin check out MST's joint mechanic.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’d love for you to log Genoflex. Been curious about it myself.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PES Genoflex

Thanks
Look into SNS Joint Support XT and Cissus XT. These two make for an unbeatable stack (you've already said cissus treats you well) and JSXT has been shown to have not just fast (3 days or so), but permanent(!) effects on joints and tendons. Can't be beat!