Oral Trest combination with DermaTrest?

1. Oral Trest combination with DermaTrest?

For a 6 week cycle of Msten and LGD what would be a good combination of test base from these supplements? The DermaTrest is 1-2 ml daily. I知 not sure how the mg is on that but could someone do 2 ml daily and 25mg oral before workout?

2. Quote Originally Posted by SDPonce63 View Post
    For a 6 week cycle of Msten and LGD what would be a good combination of test base from these supplements? The DermaTrest is 1-2 ml daily. I知 not sure how the mg is on that but could someone do 2 ml daily and 25mg oral before workout?
    Found some info online that says 2ml equates to 50mg, can anyone verify this? So 75mg daily of trest (50mg dermal, 25 PWO) be good for 6 weeks?
    •   

3. Yes, Ive ran up to 125 mg split between 50 mg oral preworkout, an 75 dermatrest spread throughout the day for 6 weeks. Ran it once with halo, once with epistane and blew up both times in size and strength. Enjoy

4. Quote Originally Posted by nick76 View Post
    Yes, Ive ran up to 125 mg split between 50 mg oral preworkout, an 75 dermatrest spread throughout the day for 6 weeks. Ran it once with halo, once with epistane and blew up both times in size and strength. Enjoy
    Sweet! So do you think 75mg daily is good for 6 weeks or should I take 2 caps before workout? Making it 100mg daily?

5. Quote Originally Posted by SDPonce63 View Post
    Sweet! So do you think 75mg daily is good for 6 weeks or should I take 2 caps before workout? Making it 100mg daily?
    You could start with one cap, see how you like it, but I had the best workouts of my life on 50mg pre. Just watch blood pressure if you're also taking caffeine.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nick76 View Post
    You could start with one cap, see how you like it, but I had the best workouts of my life on 50mg pre. Just watch blood pressure if you're also taking caffeine.
    Thanks man! I値l give it a try, I値l cut down or out pre workout if I have to.

7. Quote Originally Posted by nick76 View Post
    Would agree to watch caffeine and other stims if doing this.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [USA] DermaTrest / Oral Trest (partials) F/S
    By Dma378 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2016, 09:54 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 11:24 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 03:07 AM
  4. Best thing to combine with nolva for pct?
    By AldrichAStern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 10:19 AM
  5. Taking whey in combination with whole food?
    By Rock Lee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:15 AM