BLR Issues and Substitutes?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. BLR Issues and Substitutes?

Hi,

I'm currently using vector. However, I've been having major issues with BLR sending me my products in a timely manner, as well as issues getting clear answers from them( ie. They tell me my product has been shipped out, but USPS says they have the label and are awaiting for it). In the end, I'm not sure when I will get my shipment, but know that by the time I get it, I will have ordered it at least a week ago. This is not the first time this has happened, and last time it took almost 2 weeks to rectify their mistakes. To that end, I no longer wish to spend 100s of dollars buying from an unreliable company. I've heard good things about kingslayer on this forum, and I was looking into follidrone before I decided to save myself the headache of dealing with BLR. What are some other quality natural anabolics that are on the market? Obviously honesty, reliability, and a reasonably fast shipping speed is important. Thanks.

2. I believe BLR products are the goat in natural anabolics. With that said OL are BAMF to. I suggest let bygones be bygones. If you want to try Follidrone do it, if you want to try K1ngslayer do it. They are generally going to help you achieve the same thing. Don’t go by others anecdotal reports. You need to make your own.
    •   

3. I've ordered from Black Lion's website several times and never had an issue, I typically get the product within a couple of days and I don't see many complaints in here either so you may have just gotten very unlucky; but their products are definitely top of the line, if you want to give Follidrone a try, maybe order it from a third party site like strongsupplementshop?

4. ^^^^This

5. Strong are fantastic

Even for international shipping
    •   

6. I thinks its more likely to be USPS fault. Those union blowhards are some of the most useless people on the planet.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

7. Their are no substitutes for Vector.
    Never had an issue ordering from the BLR site or heard anyone on this forum having an issue either.
    BLR cannot control what happens when USPS takes over. Possibly, USPS has not scanned the box they picked up (or got dropped off) from BLR? This would explain why you only see the label upload.
    @brundel @justhere4comm

8. I order from BLR direct every month since the release of Vector and always receive product within 3 days of order conformation via email. Just waiting for the new PRE and they will be the only place I order from.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheButtman View Post
    Hi,

I'm currently using vector. However, I've been having major issues with BLR sending me my products in a timely manner, as well as issues getting clear answers from them( ie. They tell me my product has been shipped out, but USPS says they have the label and are awaiting for it). In the end, I'm not sure when I will get my shipment, but know that by the time I get it, I will have ordered it at least a week ago. This is not the first time this has happened, and last time it took almost 2 weeks to rectify their mistakes. To that end, I no longer wish to spend 100s of dollars buying from an unreliable company. I've heard good things about kingslayer on this forum, and I was looking into follidrone before I decided to save myself the headache of dealing with BLR. What are some other quality natural anabolics that are on the market? Obviously honesty, reliability, and a reasonably fast shipping speed is important. Thanks.
    You can just order those products from Strong Supplements website that has the fastest shipping I have ever seen (if thatís your concern).

10. @TheButtman

I recall him thanking me for helping him, but never a direct message about any issues in shipping.
    Where are you located? If you are in the USA and used my code, then you received free shipping.
    If you are over seas, where at?

BTW:
    How do you like Vector?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Their are no substitutes for Vector.
    Never had an issue ordering from the BLR site or heard anyone on this forum having an issue either.
    BLR cannot control what happens when USPS takes over. Possibly, USPS has not scanned the box they picked up (or got dropped off) from BLR? This would explain why you only see the label upload.
    @brundel @justhere4comm
    Could have sworn it was being released by soneone else for $20 less

12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Awesome!

13. out of the 4 or 5 times I’ve ordered direct I only had an issue one time PM’d brundel and got my **** squared away

14. Never heard of issues with them. If your like their products and want them, buy from a secondary retailer. Mr. Supps along with others carry their products.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

15. it's been mentioned but other sites do carry BLR which is a good thing, so you have options of places to get it, including mrsupps.com
    Muscle Research Board Rep

AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    How so? Do you mean a knockoff?

Every so often we have specials, and rep codes such as mine for 15% off with FREE shipping (Continental USA)
    The 25% special is over.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +

17. Suppremacy has 20% off BLR still going btw....

18. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Suppremacy has 20% off BLR still going btw....
    No offense bro, but 20% off with $5.99 domestic shipping is still more than my 15% code with Free Domestic Shipping.
    It really doesn't matter to me where you buy it, as long as you buy it and enjoy it.

Suppremacy
    $45.99

BLR
    $42.49
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    No offense bro, but 20% off with $5.99 domestic shipping is still more than my 15% code with Free Domestic Shipping.
    It really doesn't matter to me where you buy it, as long as you buy it and enjoy it.

Suppremacy
    $45.99

BLR
    $42.49
    code please

20. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    code please
    I thought I posted it, but after looking, it appears I'm just a tease...here ya go bro.
    MARK15 = 15%
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

21. You can also use code AM10 on Mr. Supps
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

22. I'd like to thank the OP for bringing this up. We have now listed several ways to really save and enjoy BLR Products!
    Thanks to all the reps in the thread!

AM is amazing.

BLACK LION RESEARCH

23. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post

Suppremacy
    $45.99

BLR
    $42.49
    I thought the BLR 25% off sale was done? Whatever the case Suppremacy is the best price on BLR when BLR is not having a sale...which is not very often...right bro?

24. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I thought the BLR 25% off sale was done? Whatever the case Suppremacy is the best price on BLR when BLR is not having a sale...which is not very often...right bro?
    I stated the 25% sale is no longer on (Post #17),, and my discount code plus free shipping is the best deal I know right now from BLR direct. Even at the Suppremacy 20%. The math is quoted in your post, so no, Suppremacy is in fact not the best deal when you factor shipping costs.

I do thank you for offering up another source for BLR products though! I apologize for not thanking you earlier.

Cheers.'
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:47 PM
  2. Working on a Reverse T3 issue and could use some thoughts
    By Chris98vobra in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 03:50 PM
  3. stack safetey issues and questions
    By bonjorno in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11