BLR Issues and Substitutes?

TheButtman

Awards
Hi,

I'm currently using vector. However, I've been having major issues with BLR sending me my products in a timely manner, as well as issues getting clear answers from them( ie. They tell me my product has been shipped out, but USPS says they have the label and are awaiting for it). In the end, I'm not sure when I will get my shipment, but know that by the time I get it, I will have ordered it at least a week ago. This is not the first time this has happened, and last time it took almost 2 weeks to rectify their mistakes. To that end, I no longer wish to spend 100s of dollars buying from an unreliable company. I've heard good things about kingslayer on this forum, and I was looking into follidrone before I decided to save myself the headache of dealing with BLR. What are some other quality natural anabolics that are on the market? Obviously honesty, reliability, and a reasonably fast shipping speed is important. Thanks.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe BLR products are the goat in natural anabolics. With that said OL are BAMF to. I suggest let bygones be bygones. If you want to try Follidrone do it, if you want to try K1ngslayer do it. They are generally going to help you achieve the same thing. Don’t go by others anecdotal reports. You need to make your own.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ordered from Black Lion's website several times and never had an issue, I typically get the product within a couple of days and I don't see many complaints in here either so you may have just gotten very unlucky; but their products are definitely top of the line, if you want to give Follidrone a try, maybe order it from a third party site like strongsupplementshop?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thinks its more likely to be USPS fault. Those union blowhards are some of the most useless people on the planet.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Their are no substitutes for Vector.
Never had an issue ordering from the BLR site or heard anyone on this forum having an issue either.
BLR cannot control what happens when USPS takes over. Possibly, USPS has not scanned the box they picked up (or got dropped off) from BLR? This would explain why you only see the label upload.
brundel justhere4comm

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I order from BLR direct every month since the release of Vector and always receive product within 3 days of order conformation via email. Just waiting for the new PRE and they will be the only place I order from.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

I'm currently using vector. However, I've been having major issues with BLR sending me my products in a timely manner, as well as issues getting clear answers from them( ie. They tell me my product has been shipped out, but USPS says they have the label and are awaiting for it). In the end, I'm not sure when I will get my shipment, but know that by the time I get it, I will have ordered it at least a week ago. This is not the first time this has happened, and last time it took almost 2 weeks to rectify their mistakes. To that end, I no longer wish to spend 100s of dollars buying from an unreliable company. I've heard good things about kingslayer on this forum, and I was looking into follidrone before I decided to save myself the headache of dealing with BLR. What are some other quality natural anabolics that are on the market? Obviously honesty, reliability, and a reasonably fast shipping speed is important. Thanks.
You can just order those products from Strong Supplements website that has the fastest shipping I have ever seen (if that’s your concern).

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TheButtman

I recall him thanking me for helping him, but never a direct message about any issues in shipping.
Where are you located? If you are in the USA and used my code, then you received free shipping.
If you are over seas, where at?

BTW:
How do you like Vector?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their are no substitutes for Vector.
Never had an issue ordering from the BLR site or heard anyone on this forum having an issue either.
BLR cannot control what happens when USPS takes over. Possibly, USPS has not scanned the box they picked up (or got dropped off) from BLR? This would explain why you only see the label upload.
brundel justhere4comm
Could have sworn it was being released by soneone else for $20 less

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
out of the 4 or 5 times I’ve ordered direct I only had an issue one time PM’d brundel and got my **** squared away

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never heard of issues with them. If your like their products and want them, buy from a secondary retailer. Mr. Supps along with others carry their products.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's been mentioned but other sites do carry BLR which is a good thing, so you have options of places to get it, including mrsupps.com

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could have sworn it was being released by soneone else for $20 less
How so? Do you mean a knockoff?

Every so often we have specials, and rep codes such as mine for 15% off with FREE shipping (Continental USA)
The 25% special is over.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Suppremacy has 20% off BLR still going btw....
No offense bro, but 20% off with $5.99 domestic shipping is still more than my 15% code with Free Domestic Shipping.
It really doesn't matter to me where you buy it, as long as you buy it and enjoy it.

Suppremacy
$45.99

BLR
$42.49

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
No offense bro, but 20% off with $5.99 domestic shipping is still more than my 15% code with Free Domestic Shipping.
It really doesn't matter to me where you buy it, as long as you buy it and enjoy it.

Suppremacy
$45.99

BLR
$42.49
code please

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can also use code AM10 on Mr. Supps

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd like to thank the OP for bringing this up. We have now listed several ways to really save and enjoy BLR Products!
Thanks to all the reps in the thread!

AM is amazing.

:afro:

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

Suppremacy
$45.99

BLR
$42.49
I thought the BLR 25% off sale was done? Whatever the case Suppremacy is the best price on BLR when BLR is not having a sale...which is not very often...right bro?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought the BLR 25% off sale was done? Whatever the case Suppremacy is the best price on BLR when BLR is not having a sale...which is not very often...right bro?
I stated the 25% sale is no longer on (Post #17),, and my discount code plus free shipping is the best deal I know right now from BLR direct. Even at the Suppremacy 20%. The math is quoted in your post, so no, Suppremacy is in fact not the best deal when you factor shipping costs.

I do thank you for offering up another source for BLR products though! I apologize for not thanking you earlier.

Cheers.'

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I thought I posted it, but after looking, it appears I'm just a tease...here ya go bro.
MARK15 = 15%
Nice- I can replenish my FD /Vector stack now- 1 week left-this will make an 8 week run now and I will evaluate at that time wether to stay on for 12/16

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I stated the 25% sale is no longer on (Post #17),, and my discount code plus free shipping is the best deal I know right now from BLR direct. Even at the Suppremacy 20%. The math is quoted in your post, so no, Suppremacy is in fact not the best deal when you factor shipping costs.

I do thank you for offering up another source for BLR products though! I apologize for not thanking you earlier.

Cheers.'
just used the code but it still charged me shipping:( so add 3 bucks to your equation

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just used the code but it still charged me shipping:( so add 3 bucks to your equation
That must have just changed because earlier I verified it was free before my post. Sorry bro.
I can PayPal you the $3.00 if you want for the confusion.

**(Technically it's still the best deal by 50 cents.) :)

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my vector and follidrone today after the usps blowhards messed around with it. Was supposed to be here Thursday.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
That must have just changed because earlier I verified it was free before my post. Sorry bro.

its all good, i just hope i get them before my other runs out

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong are fantastic

Even for international shipping
Appreciate it. Got the full BLR line up and our shipping is on point if anyone wants to take advantage

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Respect on handling this. That's a great rep.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fastest shipping around= Strong supplements hands down. If you want your BLR products super fast go with them all day.
BLR site sometimes takes 24 hours to process but we are getting better. It takes time to build the processes and methods for shipping and receiving etc.
We are always working on trying to streamline things but our retail branch is only about 6 months old so things are growing.

There are no substitutes for BLR products.

A few updates for you guys.=
On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fastest shipping around= Strong supplements hands down. If you want your BLR products super fast go with them all day.
Thanks bro. Looking forward to all the new products too. The last third of 2019 is gonna be epic for you guys...Especially the pre

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
<3 BLR looking forward to the new supps, exciting times.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. Looking forward to all the new products too. The last third of 2019 is gonna be epic for you guys...Especially the pre
Hey bro, I believe in giving props where its due. Strong crushes it.
100% I suggest ordering through strong if you guys want fast shipping. We sometimes lag a day or two if we are really busy.
Strong is clairvoyant and ships BEFORE YOU ORDER!**

**Not really......but it seems that way.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol.