BLR Issues and Substitutes?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I thought I posted it, but after looking, it appears I'm just a tease...here ya go bro.
    MARK15 = 15%
    Nice- I can replenish my FD /Vector stack now- 1 week left-this will make an 8 week run now and I will evaluate at that time wether to stay on for 12/16

2. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I stated the 25% sale is no longer on (Post #17),, and my discount code plus free shipping is the best deal I know right now from BLR direct. Even at the Suppremacy 20%. The math is quoted in your post, so no, Suppremacy is in fact not the best deal when you factor shipping costs.

I do thank you for offering up another source for BLR products though! I apologize for not thanking you earlier.

Cheers.'
    just used the code but it still charged me shipping so add 3 bucks to your equation
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    just used the code but it still charged me shipping so add 3 bucks to your equation
    That must have just changed because earlier I verified it was free before my post. Sorry bro.
    I can PayPal you the $3.00 if you want for the confusion.

**(Technically it's still the best deal by 50 cents.)
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

4. Got my vector and follidrone today after the usps blowhards messed around with it. Was supposed to be here Thursday.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    That must have just changed because earlier I verified it was free before my post. Sorry bro.

its all good, i just hope i get them before my other runs out
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Strong are fantastic

Even for international shipping
    Appreciate it. Got the full BLR line up and our shipping is on point if anyone wants to take advantage
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post

Respect on handling this. That's a great rep.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

8. Fastest shipping around= Strong supplements hands down. If you want your BLR products super fast go with them all day.
    BLR site sometimes takes 24 hours to process but we are getting better. It takes time to build the processes and methods for shipping and receiving etc.
    We are always working on trying to streamline things but our retail branch is only about 6 months old so things are growing.

There are no substitutes for BLR products.

A few updates for you guys.=
    On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
    1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
    2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
    3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
    4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
    5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
    We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
    For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
    https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
  9. BLR Issues and Substitutes?

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Fastest shipping around= Strong supplements hands down. If you want your BLR products super fast go with them all day.
    Thanks bro. Looking forward to all the new products too. The last third of 2019 is gonna be epic for you guys...Especially the pre

10. <3 BLR looking forward to the new supps, exciting times.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Thanks bro. Looking forward to all the new products too. The last third of 2019 is gonna be epic for you guys...Especially the pre
    Hey bro, I believe in giving props where its due. Strong crushes it.
    100% I suggest ordering through strong if you guys want fast shipping. We sometimes lag a day or two if we are really busy.
    Strong is clairvoyant and ships BEFORE YOU ORDER!**

**Not really......but it seems that way.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

12. Lol.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:47 PM
  2. Working on a Reverse T3 issue and could use some thoughts
    By Chris98vobra in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 03:50 PM