Ph with OTC pct question

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if I can get any advice about taking a stronger ph, Like D-Nol, M1ad, Or Trestolone with a OTC pct?? I've cycled 1- Andro, M-Sten and Hexadrone with OTC pcts with no problems at all, Other then a little leathergy with the 1-Andro..I mean No sensitive nips,I Kept most of my gains after I got off it. Maybe I'm not estrogen sensitive but I'm sure with Trestolone I'm taking a chance. But then again Everybodys different lol, Any insight on the above ph's would be appreciated.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
That's not why you pct. To hold off fat and bloating lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My advice would be get a serm with your otc pct lol

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But but doesn't estrogen make you a wee puffy?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Clomid or nolva.. and serms help you to quickly restart your boys from shutdown.. an ai reduces estrogen, but a serm selectively activates some estrogen receptors to kinda trick your body and keep estrogen from exerting much effect on you which makes your body think you need to make more test so you can get the estrogen it isn't seeing

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey thank you!! That's all I wanted to know

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Hey thank you!! That's all I wanted to know
The OTC stuff may help a little, but it will not do even a quarter as much as a proper serm in ptc.. you likely didn't fully recover from those cycles unless there was a large gap between the cycles and even then likely some degree of shutdown lingered.. you always want to have a real serm for pct.. they're your testes.. you break them.. you can't order a new pair.. a real serm is typically even a little cheaper than the otc crap.. there's no reason to risk not having one in hand before you start a cycle..

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use a serm for sure! I don’t understand why people are scared to use them. The ph’s are much more toxic to the body lol

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Use a serm for sure! I don’t understand why people are scared to use them. The ph’s are much more toxic to the body lol
Well the fact that it's cheaper to buy clomid or nolva.. or torem.. idk about ralox cuz I've never looked for it.. should make it a no brainer.. I mean maybe it's the taboo of ordering eeebil research chems..

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Isn't a real serm illegal? I mean I have to Order it from overseas and customs shows up at my door?, yes I know' Bitcoin and don't open for bout 2 weeks" yada yada... If that's was the case I would just get real gear with my, Ehhh I think I'll just stick with what's working and not take a chance, And yes I only do bout 2 cycles a year, I'm poor.. Appreciate the info though

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't understand what I posted earlier.. your OTC pct products aren't working.. just cuz you didn't get fat and other minor symptoms does not mean your hpta is no longer suppressed..you don't need bitcoins.. or darkweb.. or anything shady really.. just need to do more research..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely pick up nolva or clomid as others have said. Safest way to get your hormones back to normal after a cycle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely pick up nolva or clomid as others have said. Safest way to get your hormones back to normal after a cycle.
Cheaper too. Most of the time, pharma grade SERMS are roughly the same price, give or take.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if I can get any advice about taking a stronger ph, Like D-Nol, M1ad, Or Trestolone with a OTC pct?? I've cycled 1- Andro, M-Sten and Hexadrone with OTC pcts with no problems at all, Other then a little leathergy with the 1-Andro..I mean No sensitive nips,I Kept most of my gains after I got off it. Maybe I'm not estrogen sensitive but I'm sure with Trestolone I'm taking a chance. But then again Everybodys different lol, Any insight on the above ph's would be appreciated.
dont take anything methylated you will only hurt yourself its not worth the temporary gainz, stick to the 1ad 4ad stuff its good enough it works my advice

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely methylated prohormones are like poison in a bottle. Better off doing test when it comes down to it

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did your Hexadrone cycle go? Did you use it as a stand alone? Any better than 1 andro?